Depression

See you think a behavioral issue will last 15 years unless you drug an animal for life. Drugs are your solution
Yup. I’ve seen it happen before. My parents had a cat who peed throughout the house for all 12 years of its life. They tried everything but Prozac.

That cat was also a stray, found half-dead in a parking lot.

Yup. I’ve seen it happen before. My parents had a cat who peed throughout the house for all 12 years of its life. They tried everything but Prozac.

That cat was also a stray, found half-dead in a parking lot.

Cool just drug every animal you get and your life will be great.

Tell me when your children misbehaved what was your drug of choice for them?

Cool just drug every animal you get and your life will be great.

Tell me when your children misbehaved what was your drug of choice for them?
You’re right, so I decided to bring him back to the shelter. He’ll be happier there in the cage for months, hoping someone will adopt him. Of course I’ve got to disclose that he pees all over the carpet, so it’s possible that he’ll be there for six months or more.

Thanks for the guidance. My cat will be happier losing another home and back in a cage.

You’re right, so I decided to bring him back to the shelter. He’ll be happier there in the cage for months, hoping someone will adopt him. Of course I’ve got to disclose that he pees all over the carpet, so it’s possible that he’ll be there for six months or more.

Thanks for the guidance. My cat will be happier losing another home and back in a cage.
Behavioral issues do not require a life time drugging

No I have not, I jist don't disparage all medical professionals as "quacks", I look at all my options.

Most of them are. Especially the doctors who prescribe drugs at the drop of a fucking hat

They don't work and the science is actually proving it. You are taking drugs based on bad science and convention and if you listen to the quack that prescribed them you're going to be taking them for the rest of your life
Hey numbnuts. My 21 yo daughter was SUICIDAL before going on antidepressants! So you can take your junk science and shove it where you crap your pants.

I understand your frustration with the current approach to treating depression. It's a multifaceted issue, and the reliance on medication alone may not always provide the desired results. Exploring alternative therapies or supplements could be worth considering.

Hey numbnuts. My 21 yo daughter was SUICIDAL before going on antidepressants! So you can take your junk science and shove it where you crap your pants.
And you think she needs to be on drugs for the rest of her life now right?

And the whole idea of the "chemical imbalance " is what is junk science.

I understand your frustration with the current approach to treating depression. It's a multifaceted issue, and the reliance on medication alone may not always provide the desired results. Exploring alternative therapies or supplements could be worth considering.
Multifaceted issues usually require multifaceted solutions, no?

Forum List

Back