I don't believe in heaven

And sometimes they can rot the "soul", like whe someone believes this existence is evil and humans are all sinners, and the afterlife is what matters.
I understand but the judgmental religions cannot exist unless they have good and evil fighting one another. It's a problem you'll never overcome.

I understand but the judgmental religions cannot exist unless they have good and evil fighting one another. It's a problem you'll never overcome.
I meant to say it's a problem they'll never overcome.

Good and evil aren't going anywhere. We just have better ways (than the iron age mythologies) of telling them apart, now.

Good and evil aren't going anywhere. We just have better ways (than the iron age mythologies) of telling them apart, now.
Yes, they do not have to be personified. Most things in life are neither good nor evil. They simply exist.

Every generation thinks they are the best thing since sliced bread. No more pompous nor arrogant than the pervious. In reality, "The thing that hath been, is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which will be done: AND THERE IS NO NEW THING UNDER THE SUN." -- Eccl. 1:19

The innate nature of mankind's human existence is such that all human beings are under an obligation to weigh existing evidence in order to seek out truth if anyone sincerely wishes to find liberty and freedom. Void of truth, true liberty/freedom cannot exist. All (everyone....except the mentally challenged, the totally innocent) will be held accountable for the actions they take, either based upon truth or falsehoods.

Who wants to be held slave to faslehoods? Such as "We just have better ways........" Reality: Truth has existed since time immemorial, Truth never evolves, or was never truth to begin with. Thus......there are no Better ways than presenting the plain simple truth. "..........AND THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN."

Mankind has nor can he create anything new. Man might re-arrange that which already exists, but CREATION, true creation......is bringing into existence that which never was, from nothing that pre-existed the creation.

Every generation thinks they are the best thing since sliced bread. No more pompous nor arrogant than the pervious. In reality, "The thing that hath been, is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which will be done: AND THERE IS NO NEW THING UNDER THE SUN." -- Eccl. 1:19

The innate nature of mankind's human existence is such that all human beings are under an obligation to weigh existing evidence in order to seek out truth if anyone sincerely wishes to find liberty and freedom. Void of truth, true liberty/freedom cannot exist. All (everyone....except the mentally challenged, the totally innocent) will be held accountable for the actions they take, either based upon truth or falsehoods.

Who wants to be held slave to faslehoods? Such as "We just have better ways........" Reality: Truth has existed since time immemorial, Truth never evolves, or was never truth to begin with. Thus......there are no Better ways than presenting the plain simple truth. "..........AND THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN."

Mankind has nor can he create anything new. Man might re-arrange that which already exists, but CREATION, true creation......is bringing into existence that which never was, from nothing that pre-existed the creation.
Logic dictates if there was one true religious god there would not be over 3,000 religions in the world, there would only be one.

Logic dictates if there was one true religious god there would not be over 3,000 religions in the world, there would only be one.

Logic dictates that nothing you stated prevents that "ONE TRUE RELIGION FORM EXISTING". There can be 2999 false religions and only 1 true religion as clearly stated in scripture. Logic dictates that not ALL CAN BE CORRECT............but all can be wrong or all but one can be wrong and that one TRUE. Thus.............there are not over 3000 true religions on earth..........ONLY ONE, the one whose doctrine is found in the word of God, as faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.

"There is one body (the church), one Spirit (the Holy Spirit), even as you are called one hope of your calling; one Lord (Jesus Christ); One God and Father of all, who is above all and through all, and in you all." -- Eph. 4:5-6

Last edited:
Logic dictates that nothing you stated prevents that "ONE TRUE RELIGION FORM EXISTING". There can be 2999 false religions and only 1 true religion as clearly stated in scripture. Logic dictates that not ALL CAN BE CORRECT............but all can be wrong or all but one can be wrong and that one TRUE. Thus.............there are not over 3000 true religions on earth..........ONLY ONE, the one whose doctrine is found in the word of God, as faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.

"There is one body (the church), one Spirit (the Holy Spirit), even as you are called one hope of your calling; one Lord (Jesus Christ); One God and Father of all, who is above all and through all, and in you all." -- Eph. 4:5-6
You are using emotions, not logic. No religion is the answer.

You are using emotions, not logic. No religion is the answer.
God believes in you and does not require your permission to judge that which belongs to Him. (Your spirit).
Deflect much? When YOUR LOGIC turns out not to be logical, then you attack all religions? :eusa_think: Strange.....then you accuse others of acting on emotion. :abgg2q.jpg: By........acting on emotion not logic. Reading book, chapter and verse.......is not emotional, its intelligence. A logical person allows intelligence to direct their path, to test ALL THINGS (1 Thess. 5:21) in coming to the "knowledge of the truth" (1 Tim. 2:4-6)

No religion is the answer to what? Hopelessness. Believing in nothing garners nothing in return.

Question? How does your lack of faith effect my faith? It does not, its your soul......not mine. Regardless of your lack of faith, the words of Christ Jesus will still judge you. (John 12:48) God does not require your permission, He created you.....your soul belongs to Him. And that "thing" that animates you, your live's spirit (that which reasons within you) will live on to judgement even after physical death. (Eccl. 12:7) Most assuredly you will face the 2nd death.

Last edited:
Except for everything mankind has created.
Yeah.......document everything man has created from "NOTHING".

Creating: Bring into existence. Did man bring anything into existence that did not already exist in the sum of all its parts? Man created the atom, electricity, steel, iron, chemicals...etc.? Of course not, all the content of these things have existed since the beginning when God created them.

Example: Man takes credit for CREATING A HOUSE. But who really created the trees, block and mortar, steel, iron, tin, copper etc., Man most assuredly did not CREATE that house.........he simply re-arranged that which pre-existed.

Now you believe in INTELLIGENT DESIGN and want to take credit for God's creation? :abgg2q.jpg: This is much like a Woman's right of choice (its her choice)......until she decides not to take a vaccine by executive fiat..then that choice belongs to Big Brother. Then of course we have the "Consensus majority Opinion" that makes truth in relation to Global Warming...........but when a Consensus Opinion conflicts with any liberal cause.........consensus opinions do not make facts. Such as having over 93% of the human population having the opinion that a creator exists.....that Consensus majority does not establish truth.

You characters are all over the board. Pick a lane and drive in it.

Last edited:
Deflect much? When YOUR LOGIC turns out not to be logical, then you attack all religions? :eusa_think: Strange.....then you accuse others of acting on emotion. :abgg2q.jpg: By........acting on emotion not logic. Reading book, chapter and verse.......is not emotional, its intelligence. A logical personal allows intelligence to direct their path, to test ALL THINGS (1 Thess. 5:21) in coming to the "knowledge of the truth" (1 Tim. 2:4-6)

No religion is the answer to what? Hopelessness. Believing in nothing garners nothing in return.
Deflect ? That's all you do. You can't use bible verses to defend religion. The Bible is composed of religious dogma, how foolish can you be ! I do believe in a Creator but he obviously doesn't fit any religious concept of a god. God would not have any need for worship or homage of any type, nor want it. That would only be necessary for a religion. A GOD or CREATOR that was so intelligent to put the natural laws of the universe in place and establish life based on DNA patterns which allow for evolution would embrace the outcomes of it's creations. Emotions of any kind would be alien to such a being.

Yeah.......document everything man has created from "NOTHING".

Creating: Bring into existence. Did man bring anything into existence that did not already exist in the sum of all its parts? Man created the atom, electricity, steel, iron, chemicals...etc.? Of course not, all the content of these things have existed since the beginning when God created them.

Example: Man takes credit for CREATING A HOUSE. But who really created the trees, block and mortar, steel, iron, tin, copper etc., Man most assuredly did not CREATE that house.........he simply re-arranged that which pre-existed.
I know you don't realize it but you've already lost your argument before it began.

I know you don't realize it but you've already lost your argument before it began.
Yeah......lost argument, time to moveon.org. :abgg2q.jpg: Its a most difficult thing to lose an argument........when you have made none. You "believe in NOTHING". Therefore........you have no argument. The only one I have to convince is me, myself and I.

Last edited:
Ah yes, move those goalposts.

Sure, as soon as you document your gods and what they made from nothing.

Sorry, your fantasies do not count.
This does not depend on one's point of view. These facts are indisputable. Man can be very destructive, man can be very creative because of his nature. Whether or not God created man is disputable. Just a few of man's creations; the declaration of human Rights, the United Nations, Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa, Michelangelo's Pieta, The works of William Shakespeare, Ave Maria by Schubert/Bach, the first flight, medicine that has saved billions of lives, harnessing wind and solar energy, mapping the human genome, all the sciences, all the arts, and we wouldn't be speaking here if man did not create the internet. I left out thousands, maybe millions, but I think I made my point.

Got nut'n? :dunno: That's because man has created nothing new. :26:
Oops, your forgot "from nothing" that time. You just don't say much, you know that?

And a person who believes magical ideas without evidence is in no position to demand evidence from anyone.

Forum List

Back