I don't believe in heaven

In fact, in Christianity, and so there is no heaven, these are traces of merging with "polytheism". The Judeo-Christian concept exalts the carnal and earthly world.
I believe in heaven in a figurative sense, as the idealists believed. For example, the ancient Latins believed in spirit.
Life as we know it ( or don't ) has no beginning and has no end. Death is just another illusion.

I do sort of.. In my family tradition we think that we will be reunited with all our loved ones.

Its not very scientific, but its nice.
When belief systems help you in a personal way, then it doesn't matter whether the belief is true or not. It simply works for you and that's what's important.

Jesus dealt with demons you idiot. Take it up with Him.

And, for the record, NOBODY 8n the RELIGION FORUM gives a damn about an ATHIEST'S opinion
To be clear, crybaby...no religious goobercares about the opinion of anyone who doesn't share their religion and even their sect of tha religion. That's what religion is.

Jesus dealt with demons you idiot. Take it up with Him.

And, for the record, NOBODY 8n the RELIGION FORUM gives a damn about an ATHIEST'S opinion
I did. Jesus said he didn't know anything about it demons, although he said human beings have have their own demons. So I can only conclude, that in the early years of the Christian church, when people weren't allowed to read the Bible themselves, much of the dogma in the Bible was redesigned to compliment the Christian Church, not Jesus.

When you're dead well you're dead, enjoy what you have
Enjoy life as if there are no hardships, illness, accidents, family deaths...etc., The joy of life must be why so many famous, wealthy, healthy individuals take their own lives every day averaging 1 death by suicide every 40 seconds around the globe.

You are born......you struggle then you die. There can be no true joy void of Hope. A life without hope is a wasted life.

Real happiness brings inner peace....again there can be no inner peace void of having hope. Some pretend to have hope and establish fake objectives/goals in order to mask their mental reality.

Last edited:
Enjoy life as if there are no hardships, illness, accidents, family deaths...etc., The joy of life must be why so many famous, wealthy, healthy individuals take their own lives every day.

You are born......you struggle then you die. There can be no true joy void of Hope. A life without hope is a wasted life.
Hopes and dreams rejuvenate the soul.

Forum List

Back