I do not remember obama inviting the WHITE kid who nibbled his poptart to look like a gun to the WH.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
0916ahmedclock

Of course, the BROWN kid that made THIS he invites to the white house. Cause to liberals, this looks just like an alarm clock.

Teen Ahmed Mohamed brings clock to school, gets arrested - CNN.com

Oh but remember that 5 year old little girl who was suspended because she was TALKING about her HELLO KITTY BUBBLE GUN?

Pennsylvania girl, 5, suspended for talk of 'shooting' a Hello Kitty 'bubble gun' - CNN.com

Get that? I remember when all of the stupid deranged liberals claiming how bad it was that the little 5 year old girl was talking about the little gun but they are all up in arms when a MUSLIM kid makes that "alarm cock."

If I saw that thing, I would most certainly think that could very well be a fucking bomb.

--------------------------

Oh, and our precious pathetic affirmative action in chief is being invited to the white house. Did the 5 year old kid who nibbled his poptart pasty into a shape that looked like a gun?

724816.0.gun.jpg

Look at it. Did obama interject himself into that ridiculous situation? Did our beloved affirmative action bag of shit president invite this kid to the white house?

Prolly because the white kid wasn't targeted because of his ethnicity.

What is that picture? I don't believe there is a picture of the actual clock to view as the cops confiscated it.

Oh, and:

"As much as the parents want this case to be about a 'gun,' it is, rather, a case about classroom disruption from a student who has had a long history of disruptive behavior," Nussbaum wrote in his opinion, which was dated June 26, the Washington Post reported. He asserted that the suspension came as a result of disciplinary problems the boy had, and not just because of what he did with the breakfast pastry.

"Pop Tart" suspension should be upheld, school official says - CBS News

Do you have evidence, maybe a link, to the "stupid deranged liberals claiming how bad it was..." or is that just something you made up to decorate your post with an attention getting lie. Wouldn't that make you the deranged person?

It looks like an EXTREMELY LOUD alarm clock.

I'm not really surprised about anything the moonbat messiah does anymore. He could declare war on Cuba and surrender unconditionally 20 minutes later and it wouldn't phase me.

0916ahmedclock

Of course, the BROWN kid that made THIS he invites to the white house. Cause to liberals, this looks just like an alarm clock.

Teen Ahmed Mohamed brings clock to school, gets arrested - CNN.com

Oh but remember that 5 year old little girl who was suspended because she was TALKING about her HELLO KITTY BUBBLE GUN?

Pennsylvania girl, 5, suspended for talk of 'shooting' a Hello Kitty 'bubble gun' - CNN.com

Get that? I remember when all of the stupid deranged liberals claiming how bad it was that the little 5 year old girl was talking about the little gun but they are all up in arms when a MUSLIM kid makes that "alarm cock."

If I saw that thing, I would most certainly think that could very well be a fucking bomb.

--------------------------

Oh, and our precious pathetic affirmative action in chief is being invited to the white house. Did the 5 year old kid who nibbled his poptart pasty into a shape that looked like a gun?

724816.0.gun.jpg

Look at it. Did obama interject himself into that ridiculous situation? Did our beloved affirmative action bag of shit president invite this kid to the white house?

If that picture is of the actual 'clock'....then I don't blame them! Sorry, but the kid has a muslim name (which means his parents are also muslim)....and in the ME the radicals have no problem sending their you kids out with bombs strapped to them. The people at his school would have no idea what this thing is other than what it LOOKS like.

Remember that kid that was playing with a gun and you defended the cop shooting him dead? Now you want to complain about a white girl getting suspended? lmao'

Yeah, for TALKING ABOUT HER HELLO KITTY BUBBLE GUN!! A FUCKING FIVE YEAR OLD YOU UNREAL DUMB PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!

Remember that kid that was playing with a gun and you defended the cop shooting him dead? Now you want to complain about a white girl getting suspended? lmao'

Yeah, for TALKING ABOUT HER HELLO KITTY BUBBLE GUN!! A FUCKING FIVE YEAR OLD YOU UNREAL DUMB PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!

CAPSLOCK BABBLE SIGNIFYING NOTHING

Forum List

Back