I do not remember obama inviting the WHITE kid who nibbled his poptart to look like a gun to the WH.

"I do not remember Obama inviting the WHITE kid who nibbled his poptart to look like a gun to the WH."

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha :rofl:

The last time he invited a white person to the White House after a case of 'injustice' it was the white Cop and HE was the source of the 'injustice'... Remember:

"I don't know all the facts yet but every indication is that the cops acted stupidly. (....My buddy did WHAT? So it wasn't the white cop's fault?) I think this has all been a misunderstanding, understandable considering how whites and white cops have mistreated and targeted blacks for years. I suggest we forget all about this, beginning not with an apology to the cops but with a symbolic 'Beer Summit' at the WH." :2up:
Why would he invite a kid that ate a pop tart into the shape of a gun? Is that some great feat?

Like 'clock boy', he was sent home from school / expelled for being a 'terrorist'.

Ha, 'clock boy.' A Muslim boy with a device that looks exactly like a bomb. Gee, go figure? Our President's a real genius huh? Oh man, you can't make this bizarre shite up. :laugh:

Like 'clock boy', he was sent home from school / expelled for being a 'terrorist'.
Did 'clock boy' have documented behavioral problems already like 'gun boy'?[/QUOTE]

ARE YOU LISTENING TO YOURSELF / READING WHAT YOU WRITE BEFORE YOU HIT 'POST'?! It was a friggin' POP TART, for pete's sake!

Where in the hail is the common sense in this era? At recess growing up we picked up sticks and played like they were swords pretending we were pirates or guns as we played cowboys and Indians! Liberals have become such pansies and gone so insane that they made eating your POP TART into the shape of a gun (at his age) an "Expel-Able' offense!

:wtf: :bang3:

"I do not remember Obama inviting the WHITE kid who nibbled his poptart to look like a gun to the WH."

The last time he invited a white person to the White House after a case of 'injustice' it was the white Cop and HE was the source of the 'injustice'... Remember:

"I don't know all the facts yet but every indication is that the cops acted stupidly. (....My buddy did WHAT? So it wasn't the white cop's fault?) I think this has all been a misunderstanding, understandable considering how whites and white cops have mistreated and targeted blacks for years. I suggest we forget all about this, beginning not with an apology to the cops but with a symbolic 'Beer Summit' at the WH." :2up:
Why would he invite a kid that ate a pop tart into the shape of a gun? Is that some great feat?

Ha, 'clock boy.' A Muslim boy with a device that looks exactly like a bomb. Gee, go figure? Our President's a real genius huh? Oh man, you can't make this bizarre shite up. :laugh:
I'm assuming from your statement you've never seen a real bomb in your life?

It only looks like a bomb to people who think Wiley Coyote has realistic bombs

ARE YOU LISTENING TO YOURSELF / READING WHAT YOU WRITE BEFORE YOU HIT 'POST'?! It was a friggin' POP TART, for pete's sake!

Where in the hail is the common sense in this era? At recess growing up we picked up sticks at recess and played like they were swords and we were pirates or guns as we played cowboys and Indians! Liberals have become such pansies and gone so insane that they made eating your POP TART into the shape of a gun (at his age) an "Expel-Able' offense!

You didnt answer my question. Did the white boy have documented behavioral problems or not? Did the Indian boy have any behavioral problems at all? Dont try to deflect.

Seriously bizarre shite. Kid's got a very bright future with Obama's Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda, ISIS, and so on.

Seriously bizarre shite. Kid's got a very bright future with Obama's Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda, ISIS, and so on.
He'll make a spectacular engineer someday.

Uh huh, invite a Muslim with a clock looking just like a timer for a bomb, to the White House. Makes perfect sense. :laugh:

Where in the hail is the common sense in this era? At recess growing up we picked up sticks at recess and played like they were swords and we were pirates or guns as we played cowboys and Indians! Liberals have become such pansies and gone so insane that they made eating your POP TART into the shape of a gun (at his age) an "Expel-Able' offense!

You're talking to asslips for my sake! If common sense was money he'd have a bigger debt than obozo has run up.

Kids used to bring REAL GUNS to school to participate in shooting competitions. There were no school shooting to speak of at the time.

Liberalism fucked that up too.

Uh huh, invite a Muslim with a clock looking just like a timer for a bomb, to the White House. Makes perfect sense. :laugh:
Are all white people this dumb? ^^^^

In what world that is not a cartoon did that look like a bomb?

tumblr_mb0yzsh8991qi26uko1_500.jpg

He'll make a spectacular engineer someday.

Al Qaeda and ISIS think so too. Thanks Mr. President.

You're talking to asslips for my sake! If common sense was money he'd have a bigger debt than obozo has run up.

Kids used to bring REAL GUNS to school to participate in shooting competitions. There were no school shooting to speak of at the time.

If staying with the point was a condition you and the others clowns that love to deflect would have ADHD.

Are all white people this dumb? ^^^^

In what world that is not a cartoon did that look like a bomb?

Obviously you don't get it. Right over your head. Obama would have ordered the white boy to GITMO immediately.

Oh I got the point...

If staying with the point was a condition you and the others clowns that love to deflect would have ADHD.
Obama brings blacks, Muslim Brotherhood members, Black Lives Matters members, etc to the WH.... He brings a White to the WH when he sticks his foot in his mouth, wants NOT to apologize, and just wants the issue to go away....

The POINT was to insinuate what everyone knows already - that Obama is a racist.

Reaching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0916ahmedclock

Of course, the BROWN kid that made THIS he invites to the white house. Cause to liberals, this looks just like an alarm clock.

Teen Ahmed Mohamed brings clock to school, gets arrested - CNN.com

Oh but remember that 5 year old little girl who was suspended because she was TALKING about her HELLO KITTY BUBBLE GUN?

Pennsylvania girl, 5, suspended for talk of 'shooting' a Hello Kitty 'bubble gun' - CNN.com

Get that? I remember when all of the stupid deranged liberals claiming how bad it was that the little 5 year old girl was talking about the little gun but they are all up in arms when a MUSLIM kid makes that "alarm cock."

If I saw that thing, I would most certainly think that could very well be a fucking bomb.

--------------------------

Oh, and our precious pathetic affirmative action in chief is being invited to the white house. Did the 5 year old kid who nibbled his poptart pasty into a shape that looked like a gun?

724816.0.gun.jpg

Look at it. Did obama interject himself into that ridiculous situation? Did our beloved affirmative action bag of shit president invite this kid to the white house?

Forum List

Back