I do not hear much about COVID from our politicians these days.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Are people still freaking out and getting shots?

It seems like coverage and discussion went down like 90% on Friday, February 25th.

To the posters on here who insisted I shut up and get the shot (go back and pull up the archives), are you guys still getting shots?

I honestly do not know what the whole COVID narrative is now.

Are we all NOT going to die anymore?

See….barely a blip.

WE SHUT DOWN THE WORLD FOR 2 YEARS!

Now it is barely discussed.

In just a 2 week span Dems went from claiming you will kill children if you don't wear masks to...Covid is over let's move on.

It seems like coverage and discussion went down like 90% on Friday, February 25th.

To the posters on here who insisted I shut up and get the shot (go back and pull up the archives), are you guys still getting shots?

There are no pressing elections in the near future.

Give it time

Putin ended Covid.

LOL

It is just whatever is left over of the pandemic at this point. Where I am in the 12th highest covide state in the country (if 15 largest population), even we are down to death rates not seen since March of 2020, only averaging 18 dead/day last week. Biggest varient is the B.1.617.2-Delta followed by BA.1 Omicron. Overall fatality per case rate is 1.3% although our 30 day fatality per case rate is 4.54%. If you can still call it epidemic (and I suppose you can in our state average 18 death/day) it is by and large an epidemic of the unvacinated so who cares, as those vaccinated in our state for covid have a death rate practically nil, whereas the vast majority still dying are the unvaccinated and that is mostly by their choice, not doctor recommendations, so I don't really care, like I don't really care when dumbasses drowning in boat accidents, not wearing their life jacket. People are still getting vaccinated in Tennessee. We are only about 62% vaccinated, with only 52% totally vaccinated. Case rate is highest in the 31-40 age range.

I got my booster in December at Walgreens. If they allow for a 4th booster I’ll go get it.

Probably wasting your money

I got my booster in December at Walgreens. If they allow for a 4th booster I’ll go get it.

Good for you. I am glad its available for you and you want it.

That is what freedom is all about.

I am choosing not to get i….also freedom.

Forum List

Back