I Do Not Believe in Black Racism

The only voice of reason on this board who is black. Winterborn. Then again...the dregs probably call him an Uncle Tom too.

I'm glad you think I am the voice of reason. But I am not black. My avatar is actually me.
I thought you were black. Avie looks black. Handsome black, I might add. Regardless...you are still the voice of reason. Black, white, green, blue. Doesn't matter.
Damn Gracie. You need your eyes checked. His Avie doesnt look Black.

I didnt kill them off. You cant say whites should give blacks back their African land without saying all non Native Americans should give their American land back
I never said you specifically killed them off. I said people in your race did.

Why cant I say that? I just told you the people that owned my land no longer exist. They were wiped off the face of the planet by whites.
Then they obviously have no claim on any land if they are gone. They no longer exist, nor does their claim to anything, land or otherwise.
You are entitled to say anything you want, BTW.
Thats correct. If no one has claim to the land I currently own then I get to keep it.
You should read before you knee jerk respond to my posts.
Get a grip, niggah! If anyone is a racist, or exhibits knee-jerk responses to others, it's you. But what the hell, you wallow in your black-ness. Go for it, brutha.
Look honky. Dont be mad your race is the most violent to ever walk the planet.

Well that's the thing Asclepias, we're not mad about it......no no.....we're proud of it

And it really doesn't have all that much to do with race or religion , we've been equal opportunity oppressors all along

Please don't take it personally , fwiw i can crush beer cans flat against my head for your & IM2's amusment....

~S~

I have read many posts about what people are calling Black racism. I found this definition of racism: “a belief that race is the primary determinate of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.”

I realize that pointing out the existence of racism and the need to discuss it stirs up sensitivities on both sides. I also realize the need to admit that the white race in this country has historically seen itself as superior to other races, particularly the black race. If you watch the documentary, “Race, the Power of an Illusion,” you will learn that our “founding fathers” intentionally created the myth of white superiority to gain and keep control of property and lands.

While I as a white person have experienced the ugliness of being hated and mistreated for who I am, I do not consider that experiencing racism. When a black person is hostile towards me, I do not view it as racism against me. I do not like it. I do not run from it. I deal with it as best I can. But I do not consider it racism.

I do consider this. African Americans who are descendants of slaves, cross paths with descendants of slave owners every day. Descendants of the people who bought and sold their ancestors. Descendants of the people who raped, whipped and murdered their ancestors. Descendants of the very ones who owned their ancestors, and treated them like animals, considering them 3/5 human. And now these descendants are their teachers, their employers, their merchants, their neighbors and their co-workers.

And many still carry ingrained attitudes of superiority with them, consciously or unconsciously. And these attitudes are conveyed in many subtle, unspoken terms.

I believe that the biggest difficulty in race relations lies in the inability of white people to listen to black people. I mean really listen. Without criticizing. Without defending. Without interfering. Without interjecting our values, our opinions, and our view point. I believe that most of us white people still see life from the view of the oppressor. And from that standpoint, we will never fully understand the views, actions and reactions of the oppressed.

Who gives a fuck what you believe? What you personally want to believe has no bearing on facts. The fact is that American blacks are some of the most racist people alive.

What did the farmers today do to black Africans?
Occupy land stolen from their ancestors and refuse to give it back.
Dont you occupy land stolen from the Native Americans?
Yeah but they are all dead. Killed off by violent, thieving whites. If you can find any of the Ohlone graves you should hold a seance and find out they would prefer anyone other than a white person live on their land.

louis-choris-natives-of-california-engraving-from-picturesque-voyages-around-world_u-L-PQ0CHP0.jpg
I didnt kill them off. You cant say whites should give blacks back their African land without saying all non Native Americans should give their American land back

Why cant I say that? I just told you the people that owned my land no longer exist. They were wiped off the face of the planet by whites.
But you also said whites shouldnt be in africa. If people that owned the land dont exist, it doesnt matter.

Occupy land stolen from their ancestors and refuse to give it back.
Yeah but they are all dead. Killed off by violent, thieving whites. If you can find any of the Ohlone graves you should hold a seance and find out they would prefer anyone other than a white person live on their land.

louis-choris-natives-of-california-engraving-from-picturesque-voyages-around-world_u-L-PQ0CHP0.jpg

But you also said whites shouldnt be in africa. If people that owned the land dont exist, it doesnt matter.
Their descendants exist. I know thats a hard concept for whites...unless they were in the same position.

Their descendants exist. I know thats a hard concept for whites...unless they were in the same position.
Descendants of native americans exist. Who wants to give up their land here?

You first since your race is to blame.

You first since your race is to blame.
I am an individual, not responsible for my race

I have read many posts about what people are calling Black racism. I found this definition of racism: “a belief that race is the primary determinate of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.”

I realize that pointing out the existence of racism and the need to discuss it stirs up sensitivities on both sides. I also realize the need to admit that the white race in this country has historically seen itself as superior to other races, particularly the black race. If you watch the documentary, “Race, the Power of an Illusion,” you will learn that our “founding fathers” intentionally created the myth of white superiority to gain and keep control of property and lands.

While I as a white person have experienced the ugliness of being hated and mistreated for who I am, I do not consider that experiencing racism. When a black person is hostile towards me, I do not view it as racism against me. I do not like it. I do not run from it. I deal with it as best I can. But I do not consider it racism.

I do consider this. African Americans who are descendants of slaves, cross paths with descendants of slave owners every day. Descendants of the people who bought and sold their ancestors. Descendants of the people who raped, whipped and murdered their ancestors. Descendants of the very ones who owned their ancestors, and treated them like animals, considering them 3/5 human. And now these descendants are their teachers, their employers, their merchants, their neighbors and their co-workers.

And many still carry ingrained attitudes of superiority with them, consciously or unconsciously. And these attitudes are conveyed in many subtle, unspoken terms.

I believe that the biggest difficulty in race relations lies in the inability of white people to listen to black people. I mean really listen. Without criticizing. Without defending. Without interfering. Without interjecting our values, our opinions, and our view point. I believe that most of us white people still see life from the view of the oppressor. And from that standpoint, we will never fully understand the views, actions and reactions of the oppressed.
Why do you not consider it racism if a black person is hostile toward you? There have been posts from a black poster admitting he felt blacks to be superior to whites.

Who gives a fuck what you believe? What you personally want to believe has no bearing on facts. The fact is that American blacks are some of the most racist people alive.

There are no such facts that exist. Show us the racist laws and policies made by blacks that were done so to exclude whites.

Then they obviously have no claim on any land if they are gone. They no longer exist, nor does their claim to anything, land or otherwise.
Thats correct. If no one has claim to the land I currently own then I get to keep it.
Get a grip, niggah! If anyone is a racist, or exhibits knee-jerk responses to others, it's you. But what the hell, you wallow in your black-ness. Go for it, brutha.

Well that's the thing Asclepias, we're not mad about it......no no.....we're proud of it

And it really doesn't have all that much to do with race or religion , we've been equal opportunity oppressors all along

Please don't take it personally , fwiw i can crush beer cans flat against my head for your & IM2's amusment....

~S~

I know whites have to try rationalizing things so they don't have to feel the real pain they created, but we have not been equal opportunity oppressors. For example you whites here easily throw around the term slavery. But there is slavery, then there is CHATTEL SLAVERY. So then whites here talk about how blacks had slaves in Africa, which they did. But those slaves were not CHATTEL, meaning they were not considered property of their masters. They were not really owned. Most were mandated by law because they had been criminals or captured in war and they could gain freedom. Whites implemented CHATTEL SLAVERY which made blacks their property, owning them for life unless they sold them and if they had children, those children were property of the master. So when Africans were selling prisoners of war or criminals to whites, they did not know they were selling them as CHATTEL. And this is what you whites here do not want to discuss.

~S~

I know whites have to try rationalizing things so they don't have to feel the real pain they created, but we have not been equal opportunity oppressors. For example you whites here easily throw around the term slavery. But there is slavery, then there is CHATTEL SLAVERY. So then whites here talk about how blacks had slaves in Africa, which they did. But those slaves were not CHATTEL, meaning they were not considered property of their masters. They were not really owned. Most were mandated by law because they had been criminals or captured in war and they could gain freedom. Whites implemented CHATTEL SLAVERY which made blacks their property, owning them for life unless they sold them and if they had children, those children were property of the master. So when Africans were selling prisoners of war or criminals to whites, they did not know they were selling them as CHATTEL. And this is what you whites here do not want to discuss.
You don't want all blacks lumped together, the good with the bad, yet you like 'to lump all whites, past and present. Why would we feel the pain that we DIDN'T
create? Why is there a need to discuss the sins of the past that we are not responsible for, and you want to blame us for? Egypt is in Africa, Egyptians had slaves, not just chattel slaves. But none of any of that has anything to do with today.

There are no such facts that exist. Show us the racist laws and policies made by blacks that were done so to exclude whites.

Racism isn’t only tied to laws and policies. You are a racist asshole, adding stupid to your problems isn’t helping you.

Why do you not consider it racism if a black person is hostile toward you? There have been posts from a black poster admitting he felt blacks to be superior to whites.
Because I believe racism to be related to power, not just attitude or action. Power to create an environment where some lives are valued over others..power to pass laws that value some lives over others..power to deny housing, education, protection, to some while giving it to others..power to create the myth of race in the first place in order to ensure that you and only you can have and keep land in a country stolen from some and built up by others.

Because I believe racism to be related to power, not just attitude or action. Power to create an environment where some lives are valued over others..power to pass laws that value some lives over others..power to deny housing, education, protection, to some while giving it to others..power to create the myth of race in the first place in order to ensure that you and only you can have and keep land in a country stolen from some and built up by others.
I do not have any power yet get called racist. I do not consider myself superior to anyone. A black poster says blacks are superior to whites and you make excuses for this. Shame on you. Most whites in this country do not have the authority or power to make the rules and laws. Blacks have land that they bought, is it not stolen land, or only the land that whites bought?

Post the definition of racism Molly, see if it means what you think it means.

19789999.jpg

Forum List

Back