I Do Not Believe in Black Racism

The only voice of reason on this board who is black. Winterborn. Then again...the dregs probably call him an Uncle Tom too.

I'm glad you think I am the voice of reason. But I am not black. My avatar is actually me.
I thought you were black. Avie looks black. Handsome black, I might add. Regardless...you are still the voice of reason. Black, white, green, blue. Doesn't matter.

The only voice of reason on this board who is black. Winterborn. Then again...the dregs probably call him an Uncle Tom too.

I'm glad you think I am the voice of reason. But I am not black. My avatar is actually me.
I thought you were black. Avie looks black. Handsome black, I might add. Regardless...you are still the voice of reason. Black, white, green, blue. Doesn't matter.

Thank you. But I am VERY white. I did one of those DNA thingies, and I have no color at all.

I am well hung, but can't dance. So there is that too.

Such vitirol in these 'racist' threads . Why live in the past?

The human race has a long history of oppression , to which race was merely used as a superficial excuse.

What's done is done, if one wants to acknowledge race relations do so in present times, present day realities

For example, what went down 50 years ago was institutionalised by a generation of lovely governance.

That i would consider debatable

~S~

While I as a white person have experienced the ugliness of being hated and mistreated for who I am, I do not consider that experiencing racism. When a black person is hostile towards me, I do not view it as racism against me. I do not like it. I do not run from it. I deal with it as best I can. But I do not consider it racism.....

If someone declares their hatred or disdain for you based on your so-called 'race,' you don't consider that racism?
Well, no. I would consider it prejudice.

Racism is a belief -- Please note the word believe -- that a race of people is inferior to your own. When you act upon your belief, i.e., prevent someone from doing something or speak out against someone because of their race, you are exhibiting prejudice.

The human race has a long history of oppression , to which race was merely used as a superficial excuse.

What's done is done, if one wants to acknowledge race relations do so in present times, present day realities

For example, what went down 50 years ago was institutionalised by a generation of lovely governance.

~S~

Its easy to say "It was a long time ago. Get over it." when it wasn't your father or grandfather who was lynched.

Point out the words "hatred" or "disdain" in Webster's definition of racist or racism.

Please and thanks.

I’m not going to teach you English for free.
That's what I thought.

2946934644_lmao_seriously_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

~S~
Skipping the repairs, only wanting to jump to when things are suddenly all-good.

It doesn't work that way.

The law doesn't work that way, why do you think this should?

That's not how any of this works.

I'm going to give the poster going by the moniker Unkotare a FREE English lesson...

Definition of racism
  1. : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
  2. : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles: a political or social system founded on racism
  3. : racial prejudice or discrimination
Source: Definition of RACIST

BTW folks, do a Google of his name, and you'll discover what this poster is all about.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
When whites face all of the exact same things from us as we have faced from whites, then come talk to me about black racism.

Talk to the white farmers of South Africa.

Where blacks are doing things like crucifying and raping toddlers in front of their parents.
Drowning 12 year olds in boiling water, then burning them alive.
Fuck the white farmers of S. Africa. They deserve what they get and 10x more after what they did to Black Africans.
What did the farmers today do to black Africans?
Occupy land stolen from their ancestors and refuse to give it back.
Dont you occupy land stolen from the Native Americans?
Yeah but they are all dead. Killed off by violent, thieving whites. If you can find any of the Ohlone graves you should hold a seance and find out they would prefer anyone other than a white person live on their land.

louis-choris-natives-of-california-engraving-from-picturesque-voyages-around-world_u-L-PQ0CHP0.jpg

Last edited:
Asclepias said:
MizMolly said:
Don't Expect Him To Give His Back
Don't Expect Any Of Them To

"Give Something Back"
Is All About The Hands-Out Take
It's Their Cultcha,
As Obama Would Say:
It's In Their DNA...

HA-HAAA !!
Who am I going to give it back to? I'm certainly not giving it to some recessive. Whites killed off the people that originally owned my land.

IM2 said:
The Indian Removal Act was signed by President Andrew Jackson on May 28, 1830...
The Hoops You Won't Leap Through
To Deny Your Responsibility

Blacks Traded And Owned Slaves Here Too
Buffalo Soldiers Slaughtered The Natives

You're On Stolen Native Land

Give Your's Back

Sorry but that's what you are doing. Nice try.

~S~

Because no one is living in the past! When will whites like yourself get that through your thick skulls? You cannot on one had talk about the past in reference to our nations founding and our philosophy then tell blacks to not talk about the past because it makes whites look bad. Your argument is crap. You seem like a nice person, but your argument is crap.

And please stop using the excuse of how the human race has a long history of oppression then try talking about how people are living in the past.

Talk to the white farmers of South Africa.

Where blacks are doing things like crucifying and raping toddlers in front of their parents.
Drowning 12 year olds in boiling water, then burning them alive.
Fuck the white farmers of S. Africa. They deserve what they get and 10x more after what they did to Black Africans.
Yeah but they are all dead. Killed off by violent, thieving whites. If you can find any of the Ohlone graves you should hold a seance and find out they would prefer anyone other than a white person live on their land.

louis-choris-natives-of-california-engraving-from-picturesque-voyages-around-world_u-L-PQ0CHP0.jpg
I didnt kill them off. You cant say whites should give blacks back their African land without saying all non Native Americans should give their American land back

I didnt kill them off. You cant say whites should give blacks back their African land without saying all non Native Americans should give their American land back
I never said you specifically killed them off. I said people in your race did.

Why cant I say that? I just told you the people that owned my land no longer exist. They were wiped off the face of the planet by whites.

• Thanks

Why cant I say that? I just told you the people that owned my land no longer exist. They were wiped off the face of the planet by whites.
Then they obviously have no claim on any land if they are gone. They no longer exist, nor does their claim to anything, land or otherwise.
You are entitled to say anything you want, BTW.

Then they obviously have no claim on any land if they are gone. They no longer exist, nor does their claim to anything, land or otherwise.
Thats correct. If no one has claim to the land I currently own then I get to keep it.
You should read before you knee jerk respond to my posts.

Thats correct. If no one has claim to the land I currently own then I get to keep it.
Get a grip, xxxxxx If anyone is a racist, or exhibits knee-jerk responses to others, it's you. But what the hell, you wallow in your black-ness. Go for it, brutha.

gallantwarrior

Do not bypass the filter and use racial slurs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Get a grip, niggah! If anyone is a racist, or exhibits knee-jerk responses to others, it's you. But what the hell, you wallow in your black-ness. Go for it, brutha.
Look honky. Dont be mad your race is the most violent to ever walk the planet.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back