I discovered God´s universal tool!

Mr. Sauerkraut

Dec 23, 2010
Heart of Germany
Hi true christians, radical muslims, liberal believers, atheists, orthodox jews, hindus, buddhists and all the others!

I think i´ve got it. I discovered God´s universal tool, his true will, the meaning of life and anything else.

Why are we here? We are here to grow!

What do we need? We NEED the CONFLICT!!

How did I came to this? I asked myself, what my opinion about the Islam could be.

Is it a working alternative for me? I am a liberal and intellectual christian - so I must say NO to Islam because of many reasons.

But does that mean, that the Islam could be a completely false religion for anybody?

Wow. Here i need to say no again. It´s not up to me, to declare one billion believing muslims to have the false religion.

OK. How to bend this together? If there is a religion which is not acceptable for me - i have to accept at least, that this is God´s will, that Islam is existing.

But why does he do that? Why two widely different religions for one God? Doesn´t he know, that this will cause a big conflict?

The answer is: He knows - and he wants it!

Well, this sounds very zynical but it isn´t. The differences between muslims and christians are the cause of many conflicts - but it keeps the faith itself alive!

We don´t need to discuss that the sky is blue, that water is wet or fire is hot. These are known facts. But Believing is never a thing of known facts. It is always, what it is: believing.

But the muslim-christian thing is only one example of the power of conflicts. Any conflict - starting by the life itself - has one effect: Growth

We need the conflicts to crow. Consenses are dull, boring, no need to discuss about. The sky is blue. Water is wet. Fire is hot. But how to make a working society has no consensual Concept. There are many Ideas how we could live together in peace, harmony and progression.

It´s up to us, how far we let a conflict become violent. This is the mission.

But, but, all the major religions say I will go to hell if I don't pick them...

Hi true christians, radical muslims, liberal believers, atheists, orthodox jews, hindus, buddhists and all the others!

I think i´ve got it. I discovered God´s universal tool, his true will, the meaning of life and anything else.

How did I came to this? I asked myself, what my opinion about the Islam could be.

Is it a working alternative for me? I am a liberal and intellectual christian - so I must say NO to Islam because of many reasons.

But does that mean, that the Islam could be a completely false religion for anybody?

Wow. Here i need to say no again. It´s not up to me, to declare one billion believing muslims to have the false religion.

OK. How to bend this together? If there is a religion which is not acceptable for me - i have to accept at least, that this is God´s will, that Islam is existing.

But why does he do that? Why two widely different religions for one God? Doesn´t he know, that this will cause a big conflict?

Well, this sounds very zynical but it isn´t. The differences between muslims and christians are the cause of many conflicts - but it keeps the faith itself alive!

We don´t need to discuss that the sky is blue, that water is wet or fire is hot. These are known facts. But Believing is never a thing of known facts. It is always, what it is: believing.

But the muslim-christian thing is only one example of the power of conflicts. Any conflict - starting by the life itself - has one effect: Growth

We need the conflicts to crow. Consenses are dull, boring, no need to discuss about. The sky is blue. Water is wet. Fire is hot. But how to make a working society has no consensual Concept. There are many Ideas how we could live together in peace, harmony and progression.

Why do you think the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" was planted in the garden? It has nothing to do with growth but those who believe in good and evil are surely deceived from the Truth.

Why do you think the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" was planted in the garden? It has nothing to do with growth but those who believe in good and evil are surely deceived from the Truth.

thanks for the good question!

"the tree of knowledge of good end evil" is still there. And we are tasting it day by day. We need the knowledge itself to progress and grow. But we also need to see the danger and evil potential in any new knowing. Anything what gets invented will immediately gets abused and used für evil things.

The newest i know is the us-boy who used the breathtaking 3d-printing technology to produce a shooting rifle - and published the plans in the internet. This is pure and evil abusing of inventions.

Growth comes, if we see our choice - and take the right way. The evil way, the animal way, is wide, comfortable, easy, logical in the first look. But what did Jesus say? Beware of the easy way! It leads you to damnation. (Matthew 7-14)

To take a gun and to shoot an "evil person"/"Evil country"/"Evil people" is easy. But talking to a "evil person" and trying to understand the reasons and views of the "evil" behaviour of others is the hard way.

So i see that.

Growth comes, if we see our choice - and take the right way. The evil way, the animal way, is wide, comfortable, easy, logical in the first look. But what did Jesus say? Beware of the easy way! It leads you to damnation. (Matthew 7-14)
I suppose it depends on how one interprets the ‘easy way’. I believe it is the well travelled, ‘wide, comfortable, and easy’ path that represents the 'right road'. It presents very few challenges. If the only reason for our being is to follow in another’s footsteps, what is the purpose of life? Personal growth comes from seeing our choices, making decisions (whether right or wrong), overcoming obstacles, rising to challenges, etc. It is by working through challenges that we build character. The right or wrong road is a concept of mind. It does not exist. Faith is a spiritual journey. It has no right road or wrong road.

Last edited:
I suppose it depends on how one interprets the ‘easy way’. I believe it is the well travelled, ‘wide, comfortable, and easy’ path that represents the 'right road'. It presents very few challenges. If the only reason for our being is to follow in another’s footsteps, what is the purpose of life? Personal growth comes from seeing our choices, making decisions (whether right or wrong), overcoming obstacles, rising to challenges, etc. It is by working through challenges that we build character. The right or wrong road is a concept of mind. It does not exist. Faith is a spiritual journey. It has no right road or wrong road.

I agree and I disagree.

What I like what you say is that "Right and wrong" are concepts of the mind. This works for everything. Even nations, languages, religions, business concepts, inventions, are in the end this: Ideas.

And I agree, that it is mostly a try-and-error thing, to see what will work and what won´t.

But I disagree, that there is never a "Wrong way". The "Wrong Way" is easy taken, if an Idea isn´t rethought enough. If I want A to get B, i usually take the direct way C. But have I thought about the price this way will take - for me, for others and for following generations?

Look at the Fukujima Catastrophe: At least after the Chernobyl Disaster anybody who has to do with nuclear Power had to rethink this concept and has to do anything, that this will happen again. At the behaviour of the TEPCO-Company, you see that nothing happened. No redesign of the worst case plans were been done. Anything was installed as stupid as possible - for example the emergency generators were installed under the expected waterline. Or what does Haliburton do right now with this fracking shit? They know, what they do is evil - but they do it anyway.

the wrong way comes possible, if intensive thinking, research and responsibility is missed

I suspect that if there is a god, then it is nothing man has ever really comprehended. All the man made religions are equally wrong and equally right in that they get some piece of the puzzle, but not the whole picture. Each sees just one facet of a greater jewel kind of a thing.

Look at the Fukujima Catastrophe: At least after the Chernobyl Disaster anybody who has to do with nuclear Power had to rethink this concept and has to do anything, that this will happen again. At the behaviour of the TEPCO-Company, you see that nothing happened. No redesign of the worst case plans were been done. Anything was installed as stupid as possible - for example the emergency generators were installed under the expected waterline. Or what does Haliburton do right now with this fracking shit? They know, what they do is evil - but they do it anyway.

the wrong way comes possible, if intensive thinking, research and responsibility is missed
I was speaking in terms of our own spiritual journey. :)

“True morality consists not in following the beaten track, but in finding the true path for ourselves, and fearlessly following it.” (Mahatma Gandhi)

I suspect that if there is a god, then it is nothing man has ever really comprehended. All the man made religions are equally wrong and equally right in that they get some piece of the puzzle, but not the whole picture. Each sees just one facet of a greater jewel kind of a thing.

We saints get the whole picture revealed in our mind ( mind of our Creator ) to learn about the past, present and future. If you ask me a question about something in the mind of our Creator, I'll give you an answer that most people in this world don't understand yet.

Your premise that both religions were God's will is incorrect, making the rest of your hypothesis soar off in the wrong direction.

Issac was God's will. Ishmael was Sarah's will. Islam was Hagar's will. Abraham's will is for both of his children to have a place before God. God and Abraham are close friends. God would and has done everything for His friend, and He is about to send His son to bring Abraham's sons together, remove the hatred between them, replace it with love for one another, and bring peace to the earth.
We will let the violence escalate to the point that if God's Son didn't return to stop it, no life would be left on earth.

We create the problems. God fixes them in His time, not ours. Our conflicts, His love. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back