I disagree with the left’s assertion that Trump is trying to chip away at democracy

Trump is achieving his goals. :)

This man has been using techniques we’ve never seen. The guy is a fucking genius! lol

Techniques??..Oh, you mean like having no core beliefs?, no inkling of what it takes to run a government?,
being a cartoon reality show derp, being a complete whacky-waving-inflatable-arm-flailing-tube guy I see at the local car dealership?

Sure, just keep posting the same lame gifs, memes, standard Fox Entertainment manure.
Small mind...small...well, you know. :)
Who won the presidency? lol

:)

This man has been using techniques we’ve never seen. The guy is a fucking genius! lol

Techniques??..Oh, you mean like having no core beliefs?, no inkling of what it takes to run a government?,
being a cartoon reality show derp, being a complete whacky-waving-inflatable-arm-flailing-tube guy I see at the local car dealership?

Sure, just keep posting the same lame gifs, memes, standard Fox Entertainment manure.
Trump..Small mind...small...well, you know. :)
Are you the cross dresser (ScienceRocks) who is always changing his name?

You need to grow the fuck up. Trump is indeed "taking us down". Hillary would have too, the only difference is that with her we'd already be at war with Russia. These people ALL take orders from higher sources. If you had any balls at all you look into it, they aren't hiding anything.
No one gives a shit what you think of Hillary. The point is, Trump shouldn’t have been nominated to begin with but republicans really are that stupid.
My my. Start a thread for essentially opinions,and then tell doc1 that no one gives a crap what you think
There are no words

28472168_1732640470091672_2472914191484824784_n.jpg

it implies he has some laid out plan to become a dictator. Sure, when Trump discredits the entire media or only seeks to coddle his base rather than compromise with the entire nation, it seems like a fascist strategy.

The reality is that Trump is just a whiny little bitch. Not only is he a moron, but he is painfully insecure and pathetic. Putin released a video simulation of nuking Florida and the only thing president dumbass can do is whine about Alec Baldwin in a Tweet full of embarrassing typos.

At what point do republicans be adults and admit how much of a mistake it was to elect this sack of garbage?
I feel like you're capable of better thought out threads with more compelling topics than this.

Besides, hypothetically, if your assertion is accurate, I'd prefer Trump chip away at our freedoms by complete accident than for Hillary or one of the other authoritarians running on the Democratic or Green tickets to chip away at our freedoms intentionally.

It's also important to understand that this is not a Democracy, this is not Mob Rule, this is a Republic, and that's why Hillary lost the election. Thus, there is no Democracy for Trump to chip away at, accidentally.
My colorful language might be off putting to some, but this is about Trump’s fitness to be president. Putting aside his policies, his character is what needs to be examined.

it implies he has some laid out plan to become a dictator. Sure, when Trump discredits the entire media or only seeks to coddle his base rather than compromise with the entire nation, it seems like a fascist strategy.

The reality is that Trump is just a whiny little bitch. Not only is he a moron, but he is painfully insecure and pathetic. Putin released a video simulation of nuking Florida and the only thing president dumbass can do is whine about Alec Baldwin in a Tweet full of embarrassing typos.

At what point do republicans be adults and admit how much of a mistake it was to elect this sack of garbage?

So what you are saying is, you just really really...really hate Trump. :itsok:
No I think you’re a pussy for not even trying to make a defense of the points I brought up in the OP.

So what you are saying is, you just really really...really hate Trump. :itsok:
No I think you’re a pussy for not even trying to make a defense of the points I brought up in the OP.
Beer courage

I feel like you're capable of better thought out threads with more compelling topics than this.

Besides, hypothetically, if your assertion is accurate, I'd prefer Trump chip away at our freedoms by complete accident than for Hillary or one of the other authoritarians running on the Democratic or Green tickets to chip away at our freedoms intentionally.

It's also important to understand that this is not a Democracy, this is not Mob Rule, this is a Republic, and that's why Hillary lost the election. Thus, there is no Democracy for Trump to chip away at, accidentally.
My colorful language might be off putting to some, but this is about Trump’s fitness to be president. Putting aside his policies, his character is what needs to be examined.
He has more qualifications than his opponents had. He runs a very successful business, Hillary did pretty much nothing in every position she held, aside from lose lots of money and mismanage her own server. Bernie is fit to run the United States into the ground, though, considering he was suggesting a failure of an ideology to run the nation with.

If his policies aren't the problem, you have nothing to complain about.

He has more qualifications than his opponents had. He runs a very successful business, Hillary did pretty much nothing in every position she held, aside from lose lots of money and mismanage her own server. Bernie is fit to run the United States into the ground, though, considering he was suggesting a failure of an ideology to run the nation with.

Lol you are aware the many times Trump went into bankruptcy right? He definitely lost money. Even if he Trump was a savvy business man (which he isn’t because daddy gave him millions to begin with), it doesn’t change the fact that public policy is a radically different subject than business administration. Trump didn’t know jack shit about how our government is run. He was far from qualified.

Look I have high hopes for you, my dear. You’re smarter than this. Once you get into college and start thinking independently, you’ll realize the importance of embracing several progressive positions even if you end up rejecting others.

Lol you are aware the many times Trump went into bankruptcy right? He definitely lost money. Even if he Trump was a savvy business man (which he isn’t because daddy gave him millions to begin with), it doesn’t change the fact that public policy is a radically different subject than business administration. Trump didn’t know jack shit about how our government is run. He was far from qualified.

Look I have high hopes for you, my dear. You’re smarter than this. Once you get into college and start thinking independently, you’ll realize the importance of embracing several progressive positions even if you end up rejecting others.
Lol you are aware the many times Trump went into bankruptcy right?

How many, out of the 500+ businesses he had?

Trump was a savvy business man (which he isn’t because daddy gave him millions to begin with),

and he turned it into billions.

You’re smarter than this.

I'm starting to wonder how smart you are.

Trump was a savvy business man (which he isn’t because daddy gave him millions to begin with),

lol how smart I am? There is actually no evidence Trump has “billions”. Sure, he might have 1 billion as a generous assumption, but “Billions” no way. Since he started out with millions, that isn’t impressive.

Angry and Unglued is achieving your goals?
We expected people like you to become angry and unglued. :)
Did you read it? Trump made the tariff in a fit of rage.
You people will always be several steps behind Trump.
You've almost got us to the 14 characteristics of fascism. Only few remaining ones which havnt yet ben fully reached, you're bitching about daily.

lol how smart I am? There is actually no evidence Trump has “billions”. Sure, he might have 1 billion as a generous assumption, but “Billions” no way. Since he started out with millions, that isn’t impressive.

I suggest you read something besides left wing hit pieces.

Try Forbes, some of the other sites that list that kind of stuff.

(psst, you just proved you ain't all that smart, bud)

Lol Forbes is partisan RW bullshit.

Because It doesn't fit with the BS you've been fed by the LW media?

You are quite funny, imbecile. Trump is not as you describe: he is not insecure, he is not pathetic, he is not a moron. If quick typing on Twitter generates typos, who really gives a shit except for brain dead liberal asswipes like yourself?

Now if you really want to take a look at someone trying to chip away at our democracy, look no further than Hillary Clinton or the persistent asshole Barack Hussein Obama. Hillary said herself that anyone that does not accept the outcome of the 2016 election is undermining our democracy.

Guess who qualifies under her definition: Hillary herself, Obama, the leadership of the FBI, and every goddamned liberal asshole that says, "He's not my President!"

Your stupidity is beyond any reasonable scale of which I am aware.

Last edited:

Because It doesn't fit with the BS you've been fed by the LW nonsense?
What exactly is LW nonsense to you? Is it ANY source that doesn’t have a conservative bias?

Forum List

Back