I disagree with the left’s assertion that Trump is trying to chip away at democracy

it implies he has some laid out plan to become a dictator. Sure, when Trump discredits the entire media or only seeks to coddle his base rather than compromise with the entire nation, it seems like a fascist strategy.

The reality is that Trump is just a whiny little bitch. Not only is he a moron, but he is painfully insecure and pathetic. Putin released a video simulation of nuking Florida and the only thing president dumbass can do is whine about Alec Baldwin in a Tweet full of embarrassing typos.

At what point do republicans be adults and admit how much of a mistake it was to elect this sack of garbage?
I feel like you're capable of better thought out threads with more compelling topics than this.

Besides, hypothetically, if your assertion is accurate, I'd prefer Trump chip away at our freedoms by complete accident than for Hillary or one of the other authoritarians running on the Democratic or Green tickets to chip away at our freedoms intentionally.

It's also important to understand that this is not a Democracy, this is not Mob Rule, this is a Republic, and that's why Hillary lost the election. Thus, there is no Democracy for Trump to chip away at, accidentally.
My colorful language might be off putting to some, but this is about Trump’s fitness to be president. Putting aside his policies, his character is what needs to be examined.
He has more qualifications than his opponents had. He runs a very successful business, Hillary did pretty much nothing in every position she held, aside from lose lots of money and mismanage her own server. Bernie is fit to run the United States into the ground, though, considering he was suggesting a failure of an ideology to run the nation with.

If his policies aren't the problem, you have nothing to complain about.
Lol you are aware the many times Trump went into bankruptcy right? He definitely lost money. Even if he Trump was a savvy business man (which he isn’t because daddy gave him millions to begin with), it doesn’t change the fact that public policy is a radically different subject than business administration. Trump didn’t know jack shit about how our government is run. He was far from qualified.

Look I have high hopes for you, my dear. You’re smarter than this. Once you get into college and start thinking independently, you’ll realize the importance of embracing several progressive positions even if you end up rejecting others.
Regardless of how many failures led up to it, he currently has a successful business, which is more than the vast majority of people can say. He has shown an ability to lead, and ability which Hillary and Bernie lack. The skills that go into running a business are many, and a lot of them go into leading a Nation as well.

Being given a start doesn't change that he turned that start into far more.

He apparently knows more than his competitors, considering how inept they were proven to be. Hillary couldn't beat Bernie, who was woefully unqualified, without cheating.

Smarter than what? Smarter than analyzing details beyond what I'm told? Smarter verifying claims before accepting them? Every aspect of the media is telling me exactly what the leftists are repeating on this board, am I supposed to accept that without question? Would that make you and every other leftist proud, and cause them to claim I'm an independent thinker, despite that being dependence in every way? 'Progressive' ideas have been implemented already, in various other nations, and have caused nothing but distress. The position that I adopt is the position that I don't care what anyone says unless they can back it up with facts and not emotion.

Trump is a great president and he will still be a great president when he is reelected. His mistake is in not declaring the entire democratic party treasonous and tracking them down for trial and execution as traitors.
Well I guess you just proved the OP wrong since people like you now openly declare a desire for a dictatorship.

it implies he has some laid out plan to become a dictator. Sure, when Trump discredits the entire media or only seeks to coddle his base rather than compromise with the entire nation, it seems like a fascist strategy.

The reality is that Trump is just a whiny little bitch. Not only is he a moron, but he is painfully insecure and pathetic. Putin released a video simulation of nuking Florida and the only thing president dumbass can do is whine about Alec Baldwin in a Tweet full of embarrassing typos.

At what point do republicans be adults and admit how much of a mistake it was to elect this sack of garbage?
I feel like you're capable of better thought out threads with more compelling topics than this.

Besides, hypothetically, if your assertion is accurate, I'd prefer Trump chip away at our freedoms by complete accident than for Hillary or one of the other authoritarians running on the Democratic or Green tickets to chip away at our freedoms intentionally.

It's also important to understand that this is not a Democracy, this is not Mob Rule, this is a Republic, and that's why Hillary lost the election. Thus, there is no Democracy for Trump to chip away at, accidentally.
My colorful language might be off putting to some, but this is about Trump’s fitness to be president. Putting aside his policies, his character is what needs to be examined.
He has more qualifications than his opponents had. He runs a very successful business, Hillary did pretty much nothing in every position she held, aside from lose lots of money and mismanage her own server. Bernie is fit to run the United States into the ground, though, considering he was suggesting a failure of an ideology to run the nation with.

Lol you are aware the many times Trump went into bankruptcy right? He definitely lost money. Even if he Trump was a savvy business man (which he isn’t because daddy gave him millions to begin with), it doesn’t change the fact that public policy is a radically different subject than business administration. Trump didn’t know jack shit about how our government is run. He was far from qualified.

Look I have high hopes for you, my dear. You’re smarter than this. Once you get into college and start thinking independently, you’ll realize the importance of embracing several progressive positions even if you end up rejecting others.
Regardless of how many failures led up to it, he currently has a successful business, which is more than the vast majority of people can say. He has shown an ability to lead, and ability which Hillary and Bernie lack. The skills that go into running a business are many, and a lot of them go into leading a Nation as well.

He apparently knows more than his competitors, considering how inept they were proven to be. Hillary couldn't beat Bernie, who was woefully unqualified, without cheating.

Smarter than what? Smarter than analyzing details beyond what I'm told? Smarter verifying claims before accepting them? Every aspect of the media is telling me exactly what the leftists are repeating on this board, am I supposed to accept that without question? Would that make you and every other leftist proud, and cause them to claim I'm an independent thinker, despite that being dependence in every way? 'Progressive' ideas have been implemented already, in various other nations, and have caused nothing but distress. The position that I adopt is the position that I don't care what anyone says unless they can back it up with facts and not emotion.
Forget about Hillary. She is irrelevant. This is about Trump and why he shouldn’t have been nominated to the party in the first place. Who Hillary is no longer matters.

Independent thinking is about analyzing facts and statistics - objective information. I know you’re very religious which is totally fine. It doesn’t bother me what you think of gay marriage or abortion. What matters are issues that actually affect the economy. What also matters is supporting a politician that isn’t widely considered mentally ill by the independent psychiatric community.

Forget about Hillary. She is irrelevant. This is about Trump and why he shouldn’t have been nominated to the party in the first place. Who Hillary is no longer matters.

Independent thinking is about analyzing facts and statistics - objective information. I know you’re very religious which is totally fine. It doesn’t bother me what you think of gay marriage or abortion. What matters are issues that actually affect the economy. What also matters is supporting a politician that isn’t widely considered mentally ill by the independent psychiatric community.
No, she isn't irrelevant, because everyone on the left is whining that Trump won. The alternative was Hillary. The fact that the left is whining means they wanted the alternative. The comparison is there to make because his political opponent was guilty of everything the left chooses to claim Trump is, and they overwhelmingly voted for her.

Do you know WHY the left keeps saying she's irrelevant? They want us to forget that she's guilty of everything they claim Trump is.

Yes, independent thinking IS about analyzing facts and statistics, it's also about verifying that the facts and statistics you're analyzing are reliable.

I'm pro gay marriage, it has no affect on me.

Being anti-abortion has nothing to do with my religion, it's about science, which proves the child is alive, factually. It's a living thing, and getting rid of it kills it.

If the economy is what you care about, then you have none of Trumps policies to complain about aside from the tariffs.

Liberal media spewing that he's mentally ill means pretty much nothing, they're not the majority, and if they were, it doesn't make it fact by default. If your opinion is strictly based on majority, that's emotion, not logic.

"Most of the Psychiatric Community" not only needs citations, but is also an appeal to authority, not logic.

No, she isn't irrelevant, because everyone on the left is whining that Trump won. The alternative was Hillary. The fact that the left is whining means they wanted the alternative. The comparison is there to make because his political opponent was guilty of everything the left chooses to claim Trump is, and they overwhelmingly voted for her.

Do you know WHY the left keeps saying she's irrelevant? They want us to forget that she's guilty of everything they claim Trump is.

Yes, independent thinking IS about analyzing facts and statistics, it's also about verifying that the facts and statistics you're analyzing are reliable.

Being anti-abortion has nothing to do with my religion, it's about science, which proves the child is alive, factually. It's a living thing, and getting rid of it kills it.

If the economy is what you care about, then you have none of Trumps policies to complain about aside from the tariffs.

Liberal media spewing that he's mentally ill means pretty much nothing, they're not the majority, and if they were, it doesn't make it fact by default. If your opinion is strictly based on majority, that's emotion, not logic.

"Most of the Psychiatric Community" not only needs citations, but is also an appeal to authority, not logic.
Well, see you are guilty of the “red herring” fallacy by ranting about Hillary. Wouldn’t you agree? I mean sure, a case can be made I am guilty of “appeal to authority” but that fallacy has never sat right with me. If psychiatrists are experts on mental illness, we can give them the benefit of doubt on authority of the subject. Trump’s behavior is consistent with mental illness based on what we know about mental illness research.

His policies are harmful to the vitality of the economy. There is no incentive for corporations to invest in labor if when they are already wealthier than ever before. That is why cutting their taxes does not stimulate the overall economy.

Well, see you are guilty of the “red herring” fallacy by ranting about Hillary. Wouldn’t you agree? I mean sure, a case can be made I am guilty of “appeal to authority” but that fallacy has never sat right with me. If psychiatrists are experts on mental illness, we can give them the benefit of doubt on authority of the subject. Trump’s behavior is consistent with mental illness based on what we know about mental illness research.

His policies are harmful to the vitality of the economy. There is no incentive for corporations to invest in labor if when they are already wealthier than ever before. That is why cutting their taxes does not stimulate the overall economy.

It's not a Red Herring fallacy, because she was his opponent, and the choice the left wanted. By showing them that she is less fit, we show them that not only did they bring this on themselves, but they are dealing with the better candidate. The left just doesn't like it being brought up because it reminds them how bad their candidate was... also reminds them that they're simply projecting her onto him. So, no, I don't agree.

I said citation needed. You haven't backed up your statement that the psychiatric community thinks he's mentally ill.

No, we can't give them the benefit of the doubt. Disregarding that you have no citation, "a psychiatrist" saying that someone is unfit means nothing for a multitude of reasons. For one, they could have been paid by someone to make that statement, especially given that he hasn't been examined by any of them. Not only that, but simply being a professional doesn't make you qualified to make that decision by default, we don't know how much a professional they are, nor would it mean they can't be questioned. Anyone can claim to be a professional.

Which mental illness? Which behaviors? What illness research? Elaborate, simply stating that so vaguely means absolutely nothing. If your claims are backed by logic, you should be able to elaborate.

Which policies? I know he cut taxes, which has been proven to help the economy each and every time. As a matter of fact, it gives businesses more money to invest in labor with, since businesses always want to expand. Besides, taxing businesses only causes them to pass the cost down to the middle class, by laying them off, selling products at higher prices, and if you're buddies with mommy government, you can just write the taxes off while they strangle out your small business opponents with said taxes. So, no, cutting taxes does not hurt the economy, it lifts weight off the middle class and allows businesses to invest more money. Your economics are totally backwards.

No, see the red herring is even bringing up the election at all. What you thought of Bernie or Hillary has no objective relevance to Trump. You are deflecting the actual topic at hand which is Trump himself.

I really don’t feel like linking you with any sources. Maybe ask this again tomorrow and i will. I will say the specific disorders they are referring to are Narcissistic Personality Disorder or Antisocial Personality disorder. Many specific groups within the field believe he suffers from these disorders.

Last edited:

No, see the red herring is even bringing up the election at all. What you thought of Bernie or Hillary has no objective relevance to Trump. You are deflecting the actual topic at hand which is Trump himself.

I really don’t feel like linking you with any sources. Maybe ask this again tomorrow and i will. I will say the specific disorders they are referring to are Narcissistic Personality Disorder or Antisocial Personality disorder. Many specific groups within the field believe he suffers from these disorders.
Yes, it does, because they were his opponents. That also wasn't what I thought about them, it was facts. If we did not have Trump, it would be Hillary or Bernie, both of which are significantly worse.

You don't feel like linking me because you have no evidence.

He hasn't shown any symptoms of Narcissistism, or being antisocial. That sounds like the standard accusations thrown around by the left, and even if he had both, there's a mental illness for pretty much every personality quirk.

Crap, for a moment there, from the thread title, I thought we had a hardcore partisan ideologue refreshingly breaking away from hardcore partisan ideology for a moment.

Crap, crap I say!
latest
Better than you who has no political convictions on anything because you’re deluded in thinking today’s centrists have real ideas.
Ah. The second line of my sig is for people like you. Narcissistic, closed-minded, tribal, obedient partisan ideologues.

Glad I struck a nerve, though.
Just because you say you aren’t an aimless fence sitter, it doesn’t mean you aren’t.
Nope. I take incoming from both ends of the spectrum every day here. My positions on the issues are perfectly clear (see link below, again).

In sharp contrast to you, I don't have a nice, big, warm, soft, comfy, cozy, ideological Safe Space in which I can h-i-d-e.

I don't need one.

Last edited:

No, I don't think Trump has a plan, I don't think he realizes the impact of what he does on the country at all. All he's doing is trying to make himself look good and maybe make some extra cash out of it.

However he is actually chipping away at democracy, but to be fair to him, he's not doing much in comparison with others. Like those in Congress, the Supreme Court etc.

Lol you are aware the many times Trump went into bankruptcy right?

How many, out of the 500+ businesses he had?

Trump was a savvy business man (which he isn’t because daddy gave him millions to begin with),

and he turned it into billions.

You’re smarter than this.

I'm starting to wonder how smart you are.
lol how smart I am? There is actually no evidence Trump has “billions”. Sure, he might have 1 billion as a generous assumption, but “Billions” no way. Since he started out with millions, that isn’t impressive.

I suggest you read something besides left wing hit pieces.

Try Forbes, some of the other sites that list that kind of stuff.

(psst, you just proved you ain't all that smart, bud)
Lol Forbes is partisan RW bullshit.
only someone as far left as you are would believe that

Lol you are aware the many times Trump went into bankruptcy right?

How many, out of the 500+ businesses he had?

Trump was a savvy business man (which he isn’t because daddy gave him millions to begin with),

and he turned it into billions.

You’re smarter than this.

I'm starting to wonder how smart you are.
lol how smart I am? There is actually no evidence Trump has “billions”. Sure, he might have 1 billion as a generous assumption, but “Billions” no way. Since he started out with millions, that isn’t impressive.

I suggest you read something besides left wing hit pieces.

Try Forbes, some of the other sites that list that kind of stuff.

(psst, you just proved you ain't all that smart, bud)
Lol Forbes is partisan RW bullshit.

here are my links.

donald trump net worth - Bing

where are yours?

So what you are saying is, you just really really...really hate Trump. :itsok:
No I think you’re a pussy for not even trying to make a defense of the points I brought up in the OP.

There are no points in the OP, just the hate filled ranting of a triggered liberal.

Conservatives: masters of the red herring fallacy.

And Trump poses a greater threat to the rule of law and our Constitutional Republic.

Further evidence of pure blind hatred. Bush 2 put the shredding of the Constitution in high gear.

It's now a new day. Do you have any links yet?
:link:

:popcorn:

Since when? This is hilarious, apparently "character" ONLY matters if one is an opposition candidate to a "Lefty".

LOL, do you have any idea how stupid you look here? You folks think everything occurs in a vacuum and you try to compartmentalize any and all conversations so that you can control the narrative. It will never work little man. It is quite "fair" to bring past figures into the debate, the reason you don't like it is that it exposes your abject hypocrisy. Rump is simply doing as he has told to do, further divide American Citizens.

Forum List

Back