I disagree with the left’s assertion that Trump is trying to chip away at democracy

You need to grow the fuck up. Trump is indeed "taking us down". Hillary would have too, the only difference is that with her we'd already be at war with Russia. These people ALL take orders from higher sources. If you had any balls at all you look into it, they aren't hiding anything.
No one gives a shit what you think of Hillary. The point is, Trump shouldn’t have been nominated to begin with but republicans really are that stupid.
I would said liberals are the stupid ones for nominating Hillary. Oh and Obama gave us Trump.

You need to grow the fuck up. Trump is indeed "taking us down". Hillary would have too, the only difference is that with her we'd already be at war with Russia. These people ALL take orders from higher sources. If you had any balls at all you look into it, they aren't hiding anything.
No one gives a shit what you think of Hillary. The point is, Trump shouldn’t have been nominated to begin with but republicans really are that stupid.
I would said liberals are the stupid ones for nominating Hillary. Oh and Obama gave us Trump.
American stupidity gave us Trump.

Yeah, Obama the American hating president, versus Trump the one that loves America.

That's not a link! Where's your link?
:link:

:popcorn:

Evidently you are a real triple ZERO...

Billy Boy just wants to preach, not "prove" anything.

Billy Boy just wants to preach, not "prove" anything.
Apparently he is incapable of using logic or facts to prove anything.

U6xoYG.jpg

Reposted because photobucket sucks

Trump is living rent free in Billy's head

lol

Forum List

Back