I think that it is important to remember all the Trump scandals 9 days out from the election

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know if I miss any.

1) Trump playing massive amounts of golf on the tax payer’s dime.

2) Creating the NEW policy of putting thousands migrant kids in cages indefinitely on the tax payer’s dime. Can you imagine if these kids were white instead?

3) Trump getting impeached over the Ukraine scandal

4) Trump’s fraudulent charities

5) Trump using his own wealth in ways that create a conflict of interest for his presidency

6) World leaders literally laughing at him

7) His loving relationship with North Korea’s leader. Oh the love letters!

8) Trump being a Putin’s bitch. Remember when he said America had to do better when it came to Russia? I love how republicans pretend he never said that lol

9) Trump getting COVID as well as his entire White House. Talk about embarrassing shit!

10) Trump knowing COVID was a danger back in January but doing nothing about it. News flash republicans: shutting off travel from China doesn’t stop the spread of the disease when its already here!

11) A big chunk of Trump’s administration and inner circle getting indicted for crimes.

12) Rudy Guiliani masturbating in front of a girl he thinks is 15 in the Borat sequel (I just had to mention this one lol)

No, you think it is important to change the subject. Biden and his son are national security threats. They have demonstrated that they are easily bought by countries who hate us.
Um no, TK. That was you that just changed the subject.

2) Creating the NEW policy of putting thousands migrant kids in cages indefinitely on the tax payer’s dime. Can you imagine if these kids were white instead?

5) Trump using his own wealth in ways that create a conflict of interest for his presidency

8) Trump being a Putin’s bitch. Remember when he said America had to do better when it came to Russia? I love how republicans pretend he never said that lol

9) Trump getting COVID as well as his entire White House. Talk about embarrassing shit!

10) Trump knowing COVID was a danger back in January but doing nothing about it. News flash republicans: shutting off travel from China doesn’t stop the spread of the disease when its already here!

11) A big chunk of Trump’s administration and inner circle getting indicted for crimes.

12) Rudy Guiliani masturbating in front of a girl he thinks is 15 in the Borat sequel (I just had to mention this one lol)

No, you think it is important to change the subject. Biden and his son are national security threats. They have demonstrated that they are easily bought by countries who hate us.
The difference between me and you, Billy, is that I know what drove you to post this thread. Not a singular concern for Trump's behavior, but Hunter Biden's laptop, apropos an attempt to divert attention away from the subject. Desperation. Fear of the truth. Instead of posting a thread to refute the allegations, you post this thread instead.

Last edited:

1) Trump playing massive amounts of golf on the tax payer’s dime. After he called the family of the reporter who was beheaded, he left immediately for the golf course. Tee time!

2) Creating the NEW policy of putting thousands migrant kids in cages indefinitely on the tax payer’s dime. Can you imagine if these kids were white instead? It was Obama and Biden who built and filled those cages.

3) Trump getting impeached over the Ukraine scandal No, that was Biden who held up the billion dollars until the prosecutor investigating him and his son was fired.

4) Trump’s fraudulent charities. Hillary's Foundations, Biden's Quid Quo Pro, no investigations for Trump.

5) Trump using his own wealth in ways that create a conflict of interest for his presidency. How?

6) World leaders literally laughing at him. Five nominations for Nobel Peace Prizes for Middle East Peace!

7) His loving relationship with North Korea’s leader. Oh the love letters! No Wars with Korea.

8) Trump being a Putin’s bitch. Remember when he said America had to do better when it came to Russia? I love how republicans pretend he never said that lol You are confusing Obama's hot mic moment when he said to Medvev he could be more flexible AFTER the election? :)

9) Trump getting COVID as well as his entire White House. Talk about embarrassing shit! Should all the people who got the chinese virus feel embarrassed?

So what country saved the people from the disease?
11) A big chunk of Trump’s administration and inner circle getting indicted for crimes. Name them.

12) Rudy Guiliani masturbating in front of a girl he thinks is 15 in the Borat sequel (I just had to mention this one lol) You are out of your mi nd.

1) Trump playing massive amounts of golf on the tax payer’s dime. How much did he save from not taking a salary.

:link::link::link::link::link:

Sure you’ll love this!

That one, where's the other 11?

Are you suggesting you didn’t know Trump got COViD?

I'm suggesting that the posting rules requires an OP to provide links for claims they make. So far you're in violation of those rules.

The difference between me and you, Billy, is that I know what drove you to post this thread. Not a singular concern for Trump's behavior, but Hunter Biden's laptop, apropos an attempt to divert attention away from the subject. Instead of posting anything to refute the claim, you post this thread instead.
I’m still trying to figure out why I should care about this fantasy laptop. If the FBI has it and it has illegal content on it, why isn’t Hunter in jail yet? You people buy into the dumbest shit lol

1) Trump playing massive amounts of golf on the tax payer’s dime. After he called the family of the reporter who was beheaded, he left immediately for the golf course. Tee time!

2) Creating the NEW policy of putting thousands migrant kids in cages indefinitely on the tax payer’s dime. Can you imagine if these kids were white instead? It was Obama and Biden who built and filled those cages.

3) Trump getting impeached over the Ukraine scandal No, that was Biden who held up the billion dollars until the prosecutor investigating him and his son was fired.

4) Trump’s fraudulent charities. Hillary's Foundations, Biden's Quid Quo Pro, no investigations for Trump.

5) Trump using his own wealth in ways that create a conflict of interest for his presidency. How?

6) World leaders literally laughing at him. Five nominations for Nobel Peace Prizes for Middle East Peace!

7) His loving relationship with North Korea’s leader. Oh the love letters! No Wars with Korea.

8) Trump being a Putin’s bitch. Remember when he said America had to do better when it came to Russia? I love how republicans pretend he never said that lol You are confusing Obama's hot mic moment when he said to Medvev he could be more flexible AFTER the election? :)

9) Trump getting COVID as well as his entire White House. Talk about embarrassing shit! Should all the people who got the chinese virus feel embarrassed?

11) A big chunk of Trump’s administration and inner circle getting indicted for crimes. Name them.

12) Rudy Guiliani masturbating in front of a girl he thinks is 15 in the Borat sequel (I just had to mention this one lol) You are out of your mi nd.

1) Trump playing massive amounts of golf on the tax payer’s dime. How much did he save from not taking a salary.
Um nothing. Trump’s golf game has cost 375 million in revenue according to Forbes.

The difference between me and you, Billy, is that I know what drove you to post this thread. Not a singular concern for Trump's behavior, but Hunter Biden's laptop, apropos an attempt to divert attention away from the subject. Instead of posting anything to refute the claim, you post this thread instead.
I’m still trying to figure out why I should care about this fantasy laptop. If the FBI has it and it has illegal content on it, why isn’t Hunter in jail yet? You people buy into the dumbest shit lol
You don't realize it yet, but I have you cornered and lashing out like a scared animal. You do this stuff on instinct. You get upset when people destroy the reasoning behind your threads.

Remember, I will always be a thorn in your side for as long as you blight this forum with your presence.

:link::link::link::link::link:

Here this shit is a doozy lol

Doesn't support anything you said in the OP. Still 11 to go.

You don't realize it yet, but I have you cornered and lashing out like a scared animal. You do this stuff on instinct. You get upset when people destroy the reasoning behind your threads.

Remember, I will always be a thorn in your side for as long as you blight this forum with your presence.
Lol TK you are just adorable. You really are. Bless your heart!

Um nothing. Trump’s golf game has cost 375 million in revenue according to Forbes.
You don't care about the cost Billy. Spare us all the false outrage. And when golf is all you have, your argument is fairly weak. I know, I used the same arguments against Obama in local politics boards. I was handily destroyed, pretty much in the same way I am blowing you out of the water now.

Lol TK you are just adorable. You really are. Bless your heart!
Ahh. Admitting defeat, are we?

Last edited:

The FBI gave the repair store owner a receipt for that fantasy. LMAO

It's a diversion thread Tex. That's all. He made the mistake of looking us in the eyes. He knows we can smell fear just by lookin at em.

1) Trump playing massive amounts of golf on the tax payer’s dime. You mean the 4 years he wasn't talking a salary? After reporter Pearl was beheaded during Obama's term, he called the family and told them how sorry he was and went straight to the first tee.

2) Creating the NEW policy of putting thousands migrant kids in cages indefinitely on the tax payer’s dime. Can you imagine if these kids were white instead? That was Obama and Biden who built those cages and filled them.

3) Trump getting impeached over the Ukraine scandal. He was declared not guilty by the Senate.

4) Trump’s fraudulent charities HIllary"s Foundation or Bidens 3 homes?

5) Trump using his own wealth in ways that create a conflict of interest for his presidency And how did he do that?

6) World leaders literally laughing at him Trump has received 5 nominations for Middle East Peace.

7) His loving relationship with North Korea’s leader. Oh the love letters! No wars with North Korea

8) Trump being a Putin’s bitch. Remember when he said America had to do better when it came to Russia? I love how republicans pretend he never said that lol You are thinking about when Obama was speaking on a hot mic that he would be more flexible AFTER his re election.

9) Trump getting COVID as well as his entire White House. Talk about embarrassing shit! Should all the people who came down with the Chinese virus be embarrassed?

What country stopped the virus from coming into to their country?

12) Rudy Guiliani masturbating in front of a girl he thinks is 15 in the Borat sequel (I just had to mention this one lol) Prove it.

It's a diversion thread Tex. That's all. He made the mistake of looking us in the eyes. He knows we can smell fear just by lookin at em.

It's his usual troll thread not backed up by links. His hate is palpable.

It's his usual troll thread not backed up by links. His hate is palpable.

Hate is driven by fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back