I disagree with the left’s assertion that Trump is trying to chip away at democracy

Crap, for a moment there, from the thread title, I thought we had a hardcore partisan ideologue refreshingly breaking away from hardcore partisan ideology for a moment.

Crap, crap I say!
latest
Better than you who has no political convictions on anything because you’re deluded in thinking today’s centrists have real ideas.
Ah. The second line of my sig is for people like you. Narcissistic, closed-minded, tribal, obedient partisan ideologues.

Glad I struck a nerve, though.
Just because you say you aren’t an aimless fence sitter, it doesn’t mean you aren’t.

it implies he has some laid out plan to become a dictator. Sure, when Trump discredits the entire media or only seeks to coddle his base rather than compromise with the entire nation, it seems like a fascist strategy.

The reality is that Trump is just a whiny little bitch. Not only is he a moron, but he is painfully insecure and pathetic. Putin released a video simulation of nuking Florida and the only thing president dumbass can do is whine about Alec Baldwin in a Tweet full of embarrassing typos.

At what point do republicans be adults and admit how much of a mistake it was to elect this sack of garbage?

So what you are saying is, you just really really...really hate Trump. :itsok:

You need to grow the fuck up. Trump is indeed "taking us down". Hillary would have too, the only difference is that with her we'd already be at war with Russia. These people ALL take orders from higher sources. If you had any balls at all you look into it, they aren't hiding anything.
No one gives a shit what you think of Hillary. The point is, Trump shouldn’t have been nominated to begin with but republicans really are that stupid.
he point is, Trump shouldn’t have been nominated to begin with but republicans really are that stupid.

and Democrats were stupid enough to nominate HIllary.

we were screwed either way
Hillary is irrelevant. Stop talking about her. Trump is president now. That’s what actually matters.
Unable to defend Trump and his moronic, wrongheaded policies, Republicans can only resort to failed attempts to deflect.

Besides, Trump can’t ‘chip away’ at something he doesn’t understand.

You need to grow the fuck up. Trump is indeed "taking us down". Hillary would have too, the only difference is that with her we'd already be at war with Russia. These people ALL take orders from higher sources. If you had any balls at all you look into it, they aren't hiding anything.
No one gives a shit what you think of Hillary. The point is, Trump shouldn’t have been nominated to begin with but republicans really are that stupid.
it implies he has some laid out plan to become a dictator. Sure, when Trump discredits the entire media or only seeks to coddle his base rather than compromise with the entire nation, it seems like a fascist strategy.

The reality is that Trump is just a whiny little bitch. Not only is he a moron, but he is painfully insecure and pathetic. Putin released a video simulation of nuking Florida and the only thing president dumbass can do is whine about Alec Baldwin in a Tweet full of embarrassing typos.

At what point do republicans be adults and admit how much of a mistake it was to elect this sack of garbage?

The reality is that Trump is just a whiny little bitch. Not only is he a moron, but he is painfully insecure and pathetic. Putin released a video simulation of nuking Florida and the only thing president dumbass can do is whine about Alec Baldwin in a Tweet full of embarrassing typos

Ho Hum....another "Silly Billy" snowflaker fool-fueled rant of nothingness and further proving that he is an indoctrinated leftard fool. Trump has done NOTHING to hurt the middle class and has actually used his pen to make things better.How much more he can do with the shadow government operators doing their best to take him down is anyone's guess. After JFK was murdered by the deep state, they have only become further entrenched and the corruption they have engaged in is beyond the pals.

I do have a question for you, SIlly Billy, what policies has he gotten through that has harmed you? Trump has been attacked mercilessly by the Operation Mockingbird lamestream media, the prior admin headed by the sorriest POS to ever sit in the Oval Office ILLEGALLY weaponized the DOJ and FISA courts to spy on anyone associated with Trump's campaign.Our media has been a fucking joke for decades and it hit rock bottom in 2008. We are not founded as a democracy, dumb ass.....we were founded as a REPUBLIC and there is a HUGE difference between the two. I once that that you were simply ignorant of pertinent facts but that was an incorrect diagnosis....you are simply an idiot. You think that Republicans should "admit" anything to a bumbling idiot such as yourself because YOU don't like him? Good luck with all that, Silly Billy.

Drumpf was a known liberal. He knew repubs were stupid so he ran as a repub because he knew he would never get the dem nod.

.....and, my friend, I would also admit that Trump is a lucky bastard........He turned "republican" because he both knew that there was latent racism among 1/3 of the voters who hated Obama (and Hillary was an extension of Obama) AND, that he would inherit a well-oiled economy after the GWB recession years.

All his miserable life, Trump has ridden in the coattails of someone else's hard work.

I feel like you're capable of better thought out threads with more compelling topics than this.

Besides, hypothetically, if your assertion is accurate, I'd prefer Trump chip away at our freedoms by complete accident than for Hillary or one of the other authoritarians running on the Democratic or Green tickets to chip away at our freedoms intentionally.

It's also important to understand that this is not a Democracy, this is not Mob Rule, this is a Republic, and that's why Hillary lost the election. Thus, there is no Democracy for Trump to chip away at, accidentally.

Hillary is irrelevant. Stop talking about her. Trump is president now. That’s what actually matters.

When these morons cannot"defend" the orange buffoon, their ONLY possible recourse is to attack Hillary or Obama......They just can't help themselves....lol

he point is, Trump shouldn’t have been nominated to begin with but republicans really are that stupid.

and Democrats were stupid enough to nominate HIllary.

we were screwed either way
Unable to defend Trump and his moronic, wrongheaded policies, Republicans can only resort to failed attempts to deflect.

Besides, Trump can’t ‘chip away’ at something he doesn’t understand.

Deflect?

:290968001256257790-final:

That election is the first in nearly 50 years I refused to vote for a presidential candidate.

I didn't see a dimes worth of difference between them.

stating a fact.

When these morons cannot"defend" the orange buffoon, their ONLY possible recourse is to attack Hillary or Obama......They just can't help themselves....lol
When these morons cannot"defend" the orange buffoon,
Want to remove him?

do it legally.

But I don't like Pence any more than I like Trump....or HIllary...or Kaine.

the 2016 election, candidate wise, was the epitome of idiocy

Trump is achieving his goals. :)

This man has been using techniques we’ve never seen. The guy is a fucking genius! lol

I feel like you're capable of better thought out threads with more compelling topics than this.

Besides, hypothetically, if your assertion is accurate, I'd prefer Trump chip away at our freedoms by complete accident than for Hillary or one of the other authoritarians running on the Democratic or Green tickets to chip away at our freedoms intentionally.

It's also important to understand that this is not a Democracy, this is not Mob Rule, this is a Republic, and that's why Hillary lost the election. Thus, there is no Democracy for Trump to chip away at, accidentally.
Conservatives: masters of the red herring fallacy.

And Trump poses a greater threat to the rule of law and our Constitutional Republic.

This thread is hilarious.

And Trump poses a greater threat to the rule of law and our Constitutional Republic.
:)

You've only convinced yourself of that because you gobble up leftist propaganda like candy.

The only thing he has done to infringe on our rights was the ban on Bump Stocks, which is small potatoes compared to what the left has done already, and wants to do in the future.

Trump is achieving his goals. :)

This man has been using techniques we’ve never seen. The guy is a fucking genius! lol

Techniques??..Oh, you mean like having no core beliefs?, no inkling of what it takes to run a government?,
being a cartoon reality show derp, being a complete whacky-waving-inflatable-arm-flailing-tube guy I see at the local car dealership?

Sure, just keep posting the same lame gifs, memes, standard Fox Entertainment manure.
Trump..Small mind...small...well, you know. :)

Forum List

Back