I didn't vote for the douchebag

But I will support him. If he succeeds, America succeeds. My business has struggled for near a decade. It's time to try something new.
If only you Americans understood why you've been struggling. Im done trying to educate you. Now let's see trump make your life better.

Adapt?
I am one of the best remodeling contractors in the KC metro.

The economy went to shit under Bush and never recovered under Obama DESPITE my stellar reviews.

Adapt or die. Looks like you friend, are going to die. Your business that is. Things aren't going to improve under Trump.

A 40% drop in revenue and the advice from the left? Adapt?

Fuck you

Adapt or die regardless of the president.

But I will support him. If he succeeds, America succeeds. My business has struggled for near a decade. It's time to try something new.

Maybe run your business better.

Lot of people have been thriving the past 8 years. Maybe you're just a terrible businessman and you need to find another line of work.

Though I can understand you looking for a handout from Trumpy.

Do you even know what running a business is like? Have you ever run one?

How much of a snob do you have to be to say that to someone?

If only you Americans understood why you've been struggling. Im done trying to educate you. Now let's see trump make your life better.
if he does bobo will we see you here admitting that?.....or will you disappear for another 4-5 years?....just askin....

It doesn't matter whether or not one hopes he succeeds. He will fail regardless.
same question to you billy.....if he does a pretty decent job will you be here saying so,or will you disappear with bobo?.....once again just askin....

Lot of people have been thriving the past 8 years. Maybe you're just a terrible businessman and you need to find another line of work.

Sure he could be a used Cow, .... uhh Car Salesman!

if he does bobo will we see you here admitting that?.....or will you disappear for another 4-5 years?....just askin....
Are you suggesting I disappeared because bush made my life better?

"New" like running your business differently or closing up the loser and moving on? Because new president is not likely to make or break your business, sorry to rain on your parade.

People that tie their personal problems on a national election are rarely operating on a rational level.

Do you even know what running a business is like? Have you ever run one?

How much of a snob do you have to be to say that to someone?

How poor of a businessman does he have to be to only be able to thrive under very specific presidents.

Um yeah I'll start a business, but I won't be able to be successful unless the president is uh... white, first and foremost. A fake conservative second... hates muslims. Yes I can't thrive in my business if my president doesn't hate muslims.

Good business owners weather circumstances... and thrive in the face of adversity. Or they don't... but at least they don't whine and blame the fact that it was the presidential choice that caused them to fail. they caused themselves to fail.

It doesn't matter whether or not one hopes he succeeds. He will fail regardless.
same question to you billy.....if he does a pretty decent job will you be here saying so,or will you disappear with bobo?.....once again just askin....
Trump's only reasonable policy ideas are fixing our nation's infrastructure and eliminating TPP. The latter would be easy to do. The former is something republicans in congress have no interest in doing. Even if they did, it's not like I trust Trump to design a reasonable infrastructure investment plan.

Forum List

Back