I didn't vote for the douchebag

But I will support him. If he succeeds, America succeeds. My business has struggled for near a decade. It's time to try something new.

Maybe run your business better.

Lot of people have been thriving the past 8 years. Maybe you're just a terrible businessman and you need to find another line of work.

Though I can understand you looking for a handout from Trumpy.

• Banned
But I will support him. If he succeeds, America succeeds. My business has struggled for near a decade. It's time to try something new.

Lot of people have been thriving the past 8 years. Maybe you're just a terrible businessman and you need to find another line of work.

Nope. Top rated for 12 years on Angie's list.
Nice try scrub

Nice try scrub

Wow, and yet you're struggling? Sounds to me like your business model SUCKS.

• Banned
I am one of the best remodeling contractors in the KC metro.

The economy went to shit under Bush and never recovered under Obama DESPITE my stellar reviews.

• Banned

Nice try scrub

Wow, and yet you're struggling? Sounds to me like your business model SUCKS.
What it sounds like is Obamas new normal. Fuck that

The economy went to shit under Bush and never recovered under Obama DESPITE my stellar reviews.

Adapt or die. Looks like you friend, are going to die. Your business that is. Things aren't going to improve under Trump.

Adapt?

Adapt or die. Looks like you friend, are going to die. Your business that is. Things aren't going to improve under Trump.

A 40% drop in revenue and the advice from the left? Adapt?

Fuck you

Yeah Op we seen your skills

funniest-construction-mistakes-25.jpg

Gramps won't get the big government contracts because he would have to pay fair wages.

So he takes the smaller,. private contract and complains he does not do well.

Adapt?

A 40% drop in revenue and the advice from the left? Adapt?

Fuck you
You're the one who fucked himself.

What, higher taxes, min wage increases, outsourcing, illegals, and no growth didnt help? I thought Obama did all of those wonderful things

Forum List

Back