I didn't think there could be a bigger Train Wreck than Schifferbrains....then came Jaba Nadless.

Must be a full moon. Trump supporters are more fired up today than I have ever seen them.

GroundhogDay.jpg

While not quite the fat pig he was before he had his stomach stapled, Fat Jerry is still the fattest pig in Congress.

I almost fell over when Rush referred to nadler as "the round mound of the gavel" :auiqs.jpg:

Wrong, you almost fell over when your caregiver let go of you for a second on the toilet.

Must be a full moon. Trump supporters are more fired up today than I have ever seen them.
Wait until next November. You ain’t seen nothin yet.

Trump didn't win because he had more supporters. He won because his opposition just didn't show up. No way in hell that will happen the next time.

Uh-huh, like last time...who will everyone rally to?
Pick your candidate now, the no-brainer, the one that can both unite democrats AND beat Trump:______________________

One would think if the President did nothing wrong, he would allow people to testify vs ignoring congressional subpoenas.

One would think if the President did nothing wrong, he would allow people to testify vs ignoring congressional subpoenas.

One would think if the democrats could get past Executive Privilege they would respond in court and get the courts on their side. There is a 3rd branch of government.

Forum List

Back