I didn't think there could be a bigger Train Wreck than Schifferbrains....then came Jaba Nadless.

One would think if the President did nothing wrong, he would allow people to testify vs ignoring congressional subpoenas.
You don't prove negatives, bubba.

Agreed, it proves the President has something to hide.

See how that works. :)
It doesn't prove jack shit....You either have evidence of wrongdoing or you don't.....The accused has no obligation to prove anything.

/——-/ House Hears Testimony From Renowned, Unbiased Legal Scholar Hillga Clintonheimer
46E86686-8AC5-4197-A862-349E0866B294.jpeg

One would think if the President did nothing wrong, he would allow people to testify vs ignoring congressional subpoenas.
one would think if hunter Biden did nothing wrong he'd not want his financial records sealed.

one would think if hunter Biden did nothing wrong he'd not want his financial records sealed.
The Senate will have them unsealed. Trust me, There is going to be Hell to pay when The Senate gets their turn. You can't deny people DUE PROCESS like that and get away with it.

If Hunter Biden did nothing wrong, Hunter Biden and Joe Biden would give us all their emails, their phone records, texts and voluntarily show up during The Senate's Impeachment proceedings.

We also want 10 years of their tax returns.

Last edited:
Must be a full moon. Trump supporters are more fired up today than I have ever seen them.
Wait until next November. You ain’t seen nothin yet.

Trump didn't win because he had more supporters. He won because his opposition just didn't show up. No way in hell that will happen the next time.
If they didn't show up, how did Hitlery get more votes?

oops!

Imagine how many more votes it would have been if they did show up.

Forum List

Back