‘I DID NOTHING WRONG!’ Trump Goes on Screaming Truth Social Spree Over Criminal Referrals From January 6 Committee

Its good that he isnt getting away with it. He tried to overthrow the government because of his outsized ego.
He should be whipped through the streets in chains.

In fairness, I think it's actually fairly likely that Trump really believes he did nothing wrong.

Such are the thought processes of sociopaths. Anything they do or say is immediately justified in their minds.
Then you compare accusations to the beloved innocent lovable fuzzy bunnies that are Progs who do nothing wrong. Today, my family and tens of millions of others are worth 10 to 15% less easily than two years ago. The safety net of people who live with personal responsibility that the governments of tyrants interfere with in human history has reared its ugly head. And Jill ...oh Jill...let them eat cake!

Then you compare accusations to the beloved innocent lovable fuzzy bunnies that are Progs who do nothing wrong. Today, my family and tens of millions of others are worth 10 to 15% less easily than two years ago. The safety net of people who live with personal responsibility that the governments of tyrants interfere with in human history has reared its ugly head. And Jill ...oh Jill...let them eat cake!
Which, as always, is a weird, blatant and clumsy deflection from my post.

I'll give you this: You're consistent.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, lets not forget the nuclear weapons he was developing and the master race he was creating in under ground caverns.

Assad doesn't have nukes. Did you just make that up? What master race?

Which, as always, is a weird, blatant and clumsy deflection from my post.

I'll give you this: You're consistent.
I take my cues as a reflection of others. And the endless repeating dogma of the media/entertainers who push propaganda that to many people believe. Over and over and over again. To me, I am a reflection of you only with other views you will not even think to entertain.

I take my cues as a reflection of others. And the endless repeating dogma of the media/entertainers who push propaganda that to many people believe. Over and over and over again. To me, I am a reflection of you only with other views you will not even think to entertain.
So that's your excuse for changing the subject and refusing to look in the mirror.

Great, run with it.

If presidents can just make things up and you believe them, so can I.

No president invented the barrel bombs or the treatment of the schoolboys. You don't know anything about Syria. Further, Bashar is not in charge. His brother runs Syria and controls the police and the military. He's as brutal and ruthless as his father Hafez Al Assad.

Syria was a failed state by 2005.

No president invented the barrel bombs or the treatment of the schoolboys. You don't know anything about Syria. Further, Bashar is not in charge. His brother runs Syria and controls the police and the military. He's as brutal and ruthless as his father Hafez Al Assad.

Syria was a failed state by 2005.

And none of our business.

The usual incoherent rant

Former President Donald Trump went scorched earth in his response to the January 6 Committee’s unanimous vote that he be referred for criminal charges over his role in the storming of the U.S. Capitol
While the decision to charge Trump lies with the Justice Department, the committee’s referrals are the culmination of their argument that the ex-president and others should be prosecuted for incitement of insurrection, obstruction of an official proceeding, conspiracy to make a false statement, conspiracy to defraud the United States

Trump initially responded by mocking the condemnations of Committee Vice Chair Liz Cheney (R-WY), before opening the floodgates, railed at the “partisan attempt to sideline” his 2024 run, and he also claimed that he couldn’t be prosecuted for these charges because of double jeopardy.

Pigs squeal when they get caught.

We made the matter worse. You don't make things better by destroying their homes and livelyhood.

Assad dropped 82,000 barrel bombs on their homes, gouging out whole neighborhoods.

Their livelihoods we're destroyed by the collapse of their agriculture and oil economies in 2005-2009.

Assad dropped 82,000 barrel bombs on their homes, gouging out whole neighborhoods.

Their livelihoods we're destroyed by the collapse of their agriculture and oil economies in 2005-2009.

And we added to their misery with our bombs and arming those escalating the wars.

Forum List

Back