‘I DID NOTHING WRONG!’ Trump Goes on Screaming Truth Social Spree Over Criminal Referrals From January 6 Committee

Whine all you like, Trump changed the political dynamics in this country and the coward ass republican party sat back and allowed it to happen.
I agree he did, he exposed just how fascist the demafascist are. Congrats

and no they didn't...as we saw from the midterms, when republicans kicked your demafasict out of power in the House. Folks value freedom, and won't allow your Cult to maintain power

I agree he did, he exposed just how fascist the demafascist are. Congrats
No, he exposed how weak the republican party truly is.
and no they didn't...as we saw from the midterms, when republicans kicked your demafasict out of power in the House. Folks value freedom, and won't allow your Cult to maintain power
Wait the midterms was supposed to be a Red Tsunami, what happened?

No, he exposed how weak the republican party truly is.

Wait the midterms was supposed to be a Red Tsunami, what happened?
1) nope, he exposed the demafascist are just the same as they always been....demafascist
2) what are you talking about? It was. 15 seats in the House, had dems fleeing your demafasicst party after it was exposed....how many Senators have left the dem party now? two?

1) nope, he exposed the demafascist are just the same as they always been....demafascist
He exposed how weak the republican party is.
2) what are you talking about? It was. 15 seats in the House, had dems fleeing your demafasicst party after it was exposed....how many Senators have left the dem party now? two?
No it wasn't, damn are you really that slow. 1 Senator left and became an independent, amazing how she waited until after the elections to do it. Let's see how she does when election time comes around again.

He exposed how weak the republican party is.

No it wasn't, damn are you really that slow. 1 Senator left and became an independent, amazing how she waited until after the elections to do it. Let's see how she does when election time comes around again.

Evangelicals call for ditching Trump. Early Republican supporters are saying dump Trump.

Forum List

Back