‘I DID NOTHING WRONG!’ Trump Goes on Screaming Truth Social Spree Over Criminal Referrals From January 6 Committee

Trump did nothing wrong. This is a Hallmark of a fascist government. Show trials and political prisoners.

president trump is correct once again
the jan 6 committee is just another dirty democrat smear campaign
trump did not commit any crimes
there was no insurrection
there was no secret plot by trump for an insurrection

No he didn't. Your author doesn't know anything about Syria. Drought, unemployment, sectarianism strife and assassinations are common for Syria. The country went south in 2005. In 2011 they arrested, tortured and killed some schoolboys and the country finally erupted.

And we got involved which means he lied us into the war. It's irrelevant he didn't start it. He lied to get us involved.

Why wouldn't Trump defend himself? My guess is that Biden won't go quietly either when the dirty money scandal and the influence peddling is investigated.

You just keep making things up as you go and keep protecting your Orange Deity. Rump is finished no matter what.

The usual incoherent rant

Former President Donald Trump went scorched earth in his response to the January 6 Committee’s unanimous vote that he be referred for criminal charges over his role in the storming of the U.S. Capitol
While the decision to charge Trump lies with the Justice Department, the committee’s referrals are the culmination of their argument that the ex-president and others should be prosecuted for incitement of insurrection, obstruction of an official proceeding, conspiracy to make a false statement, conspiracy to defraud the United States

Trump initially responded by mocking the condemnations of Committee Vice Chair Liz Cheney (R-WY), before opening the floodgates, railed at the “partisan attempt to sideline” his 2024 run, and he also claimed that he couldn’t be prosecuted for these charges because of double jeopardy.

Sweet sweet music to my ears.

He is referring to impeachment. Not sure thats how shit works.

It doesn't. Impeachment and criminal hearings are two different things.

For instance, Judge Alcee Hastings was impeached for bribery, but acquitted in his criminal trial. The impeachment happened after the acquittal.

This is why Clinton had to cop a plea over all things Lewinsky on his last day in office. Once he was out of office, he could have been prosecuted for perjury.

Hmm, the committee's opinion puts public pressure on and historically legitimizes the DOJ. Its symbolic, but impactful symbolism nonetheless.
I don't know the real value of symbolism when the country is operating under competing realities, but okay.

I would definitely say that their work in uncovering evidence to hand to the DOJ could prove to be very valuable.

Forum List

Back