Status
Not open for further replies.

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Here is the Email I received today >>>
1690860770331.png

AND HERE IS THE TEXT THAT CAME WITH IT >>>

"In partnership with the NAACP and Hello Alice, we will be awarding $5K microgrants to eligible entrepreneurs of color (my emphasis) in the U.S. Apply now through September 4!"

And here is what I wrote back to them >> " I am a "person of color" (Mexican - mi abuelas son desde Villahermosa,Tabasco), but I will not participate, because you discriminate by race - against the white people. I don't like it. "
72.png
72.png

I could sure use that $5K, BUT we have to take a stand against racism, and we have to put our money where our mouths are.

View attachment 809959

"In partnership with the NAACP and Hello Alice, we will be awarding $5K microgrants to eligible entrepreneurs of color (my emphasis) in the U.S. Apply now through September 4!"

And here is what I wrote back to them >> " I am a "person of color" (Mexican - mi abuelas son desde Villahermosa,Tabasco), but I will not participate, because you discriminate by race - against the white people. I don't like it. "
72.png
72.png

I could sure use that $5K, BUT we have to take a stand against racism, and we have to put our money where our mouths are.
Good for you

View attachment 809959

72.png
72.png

I never get cool emails like that. Just emails from Nigerian lawyers who are holding $1,000,000 US dollars in my name. I pay them the fee they ask for but I never seem to get my million dollars.

:smoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back