I did live wrestling

I am not the youngest , quickest or strongest for sure

There's a lot more than that involved in wrestling.
I did it again
Instead of being taken down in 10 seconds ..I lasted a full 1-2 minutes
I have yet to land a td ,but I was much better on day 2 . Not as tired and not as super nervous
Did a few sprawls and avoided a few snap downs and singles
I hate am classes !!!
Alright! Making progress already! Always remember the basics. Keep your knees bent (straight legs are taken, broken, or thrown), elbows in (unless you want to be taken down or thrown out the window), and your neck short. Enter when your opponent retreats, and retreat when your opponent enters (always with a purpose). Be quick when he's slow, and slow when he's quick. Only meet force with force for a moment to elicit a reaction when you're taking his center of gravity. Don't waste a sprawl (pass the elbow and take the back when the opportunity presents itself), and don't forget that getting sprawled on isn't the end of the story. Always have your next 2 and 3 moves planned out before you pull the trigger. Chess, not checkers. Remember that pain can be a good distraction, and a good distraction can take your opponent's focus and open your opponent's defense, if only for a moment. Finally, remember that "tough" comes from being in better shape and knowing what you're doing, not making faces or trying to play muscle monkey.

I am not the youngest , quickest or strongest for sure

There's a lot more than that involved in wrestling.
I did it again
Instead of being taken down in 10 seconds ..I lasted a full 1-2 minutes
I have yet to land a td ,but I was much better on day 2 . Not as tired and not as super nervous
Did a few sprawls and avoided a few snap downs and singles
I hate am classes !!!
Alright! Making progress already! Always remember the basics. Keep your knees bent (straight legs are taken, broken, or thrown), elbows in (unless you want to be taken down or thrown out the window), and your neck short. Enter when your opponent retreats, and retreat when your opponent enters (always with a purpose). Be quick when he's slow, and slow when he's quick. Only meet force with force for a moment to elicit a reaction when you're taking his center of gravity. Don't waste a sprawl (pass the elbow and take the back when the opportunity presents itself), and don't forget that getting sprawled on isn't the end of the story. Always have your next 2 and 3 moves planned out before you pull the trigger. Chess, not checkers. Remember that pain can be a good distraction, and a good distraction can take your opponent's focus and open your opponent's defense, if only for a moment. Finally, remember that "tough" comes from being in better shape and knowing what you're doing, not making faces or trying to play muscle monkey.
My elbows were far out !!!!’
Not good lol
We start with only mma style like over unders
We don’t do any two on ones or double wrist control lol
I am bad but I have great attitude!!

I will have to “teleport “ to middle school back in the 80s to catch up

Omg ..is it Beyond exhausting !!!!
After 3 min ..it felt like a truck was on top of me .
I never did live before .only drills

Wow ..I can’t think of anything more exhausting and difficult
If happens so fast that I was slow to act .
I lost every time but it was my first time !!

I was just too slow to react as the intensity was too much . I will get better lol

it’s total muscle fatigue and then I just had zero left
But was it NUDE wrestling?

Webcam mud wrestling.

Nobody wrestled in my area
All the Jews played basketball or soccer
I did tennis

Omg ..is it Beyond exhausting !!!!
After 3 min ..it felt like a truck was on top of me .
I never did live before .only drills

Wow ..I can’t think of anything more exhausting and difficult
If happens so fast that I was slow to act .
I lost every time but it was my first time !!

I was just too slow to react as the intensity was too much . I will get better lol

it’s total muscle fatigue and then I just had zero left
But was it NUDE wrestling?

Webcam mud wrestling.
I am doing mma in my 40s ..crazy !!

Forum List

Back