I Dare Any Democrat Supporters To Defend This

200.gif

cosmo-kramer-laughing-kramer.gif
zdx0gox7qfl01.jpg

Imagine an "I dare" thread directed at Republicans by MarcATL. That would be considered a "troll" thread and shut down in 3 minutes flat.

MODs, get up off your backs and on your feet and do your damn jobs.
Aw poor whittle MarkATL…Big meanies pick on you?

OK......make that double-dog-dare-ya'.

I admit it's a trap, 'cause if you do agree with this, you will have slapped the label Nazi, Fascist, Bolshevik, on your party.......exactly as I have said each and every day.

Here ya' go:

"CNN's Jake Tapper floats banning Republicans from shows over 'Big Lie': 'Why should I put any of them on TV?'

"...insisting that the "Big Lie" that the election was "stolen"..."

"The lie about the election on its own is anti-democracy and it is sowing seeds of ignorance in the populous and, obviously, it has the potential to incite violence, but beyond that is if you're willing to lie about that, what are you not willing to lie about?" Tapper asked. "That's where we are when it comes to the House Republican leadership McCarthy and [Rep. Steve] Scalise and where we are with too many leaders of the Republican Party. They're not willing to tell their voters the truth! What does that say about them?"

How about this......wanna agree with this????????

"I think it’s become clear that fairness is overrated ... the idea that we should always give two sides equal weight and merit does not reflect the world we find ourselves in," Holt said on Tuesday night while accepting an award at the 45th Murrow Symposium. "That the sun sets in the west is a fact. Any contrary view does not deserve our time or attention," Holt continued. "Decisions to not give unsupported arguments equal time are not a dereliction of journalistic responsibility or some kind of agenda, in fact, it’s just the opposite." NBC's Lester Holt says we don’t need to hear both sides to define truth: ‘Fairness is overrated’

CNN is under no obligation to put someone on the air. For example, have you sued them for not putting you on the air? I don't think they have made a wide enough lens for you Jabba.

Biden and the media colluded. They swept the laptop story under the run. Same with the "big guy" story. Biden was never asked about foreign policy in the debates. FACTS
youre changing the subject, but if you insist.

see foreign policy there. apparently if you have to facts in CAPS, i guess it means you dont have any.

Neither did Mueller see any Russian Collusion though they paid him to try to railroad an innocent man, just like he did with the Anthrax case, and all the people he falsely and illegally prosecuted in the Enron case. Taxpayers had to pay out millions in restitution because of Moscow Mueller's crooked ways.

You poor deluded Child of Hell. I almost feel sorry for you.

Last edited:
Neither did Mueller see any Russian though they paid him to try to railroad an innocent man, just like he did with the Anthrax case, and all the people he falsely and illegally prosecuted in the Enron case. Taxpayers had to pay out millions in restitution because of Moscow Mueller's crooked ways.

You poor deluded Child of Hell. I almost feel sorry for you.
Mueller is a republican, and was appointed as special council by republicans. Because at the time the special council was started, republicans were in charge.
If there were any problems with mueller, republicans wouldnt have appointed him.

Mueller is a republican, and was appointed as special council by republicans. Because at the time the special council was started, republicans were in charge.
If there were any problems with mueller, republicans wouldnt have appointed him.
Plenty of Evil People are Republicans. What does that have to do with Globalism?

You are a stupid sheep and deluded child of Hell.

Plenty of Republicans are globalists and crooked. Do you think your DemNazi party is the only party that takes bribes, sells influence, accepts improper gifts?

President Trump promised to end all of that. So he made enemies on both side of the isle, but the biggest enemies he made was with The Globalists, Chinese and Russians who have been used to paying for what they wanted and getting their way.

Trump threw a monkey wrench in all of that, only you are too stupid to see why they went after him and his administration the day he was sworn in. That or you are a deluded or paid shill who has sold your soul to Hell for a lie, and to promote lies.

Either way, you are screwed come judgment day.

Last edited:
CNN is under no obligation to put someone on the air. For example, have you sued them for not putting you on the air? I don't think they have made a wide enough lens for you Jabba.

Let me know when you're ready to share pictures.

Mine has been posted......must be a reason yours hasn't.

A little sensitive, huh?

Ah the original funny fascist who demands a compliant and subservient media, and in your big boom voice too! Nice!

:stir:

Plenty of Evil People are Republicans. What does that have to do with Globalism?

You are a stupid sheep and deluded child of Hell.

Plenty of Republicans are globalists and crooked. Do you think your DemNazi party is the only party that takes bribes, sells influence, accepts improper gifts?

President Trump promised to end all of that. So he made enemies on both side of the isle, but the biggest enemies he made was with The Globalists, Chinese and Russians who have been used to paying for what they wanted and getting their way.

Trump threw a monkey wrench in all of that, only you are too stupid to see why they went after him and his administration the day he was sworn in. That or you are a deluded or paid shill who has sold your soul to Hell for a lie, and to promote lies.

Either way, you are screwed come judgment day.
Trump didnt put an end to globalism. The only countries that arent globalized are the likes of Somalia, Myanmar , North Korea. Without globalism, there is no economy. Apparently you want to be like those countries.

Ah the original funny fascist who demands a compliant and subservient media, and in your big boom voice too! Nice!

:stir:
The only fascist here is a God hating fascist like you who is a self professed habitual liar with no moral code but the Fascist Code, and your Mein Kampf blueprint you follow "Rules for Radicals" like yourself, was written by a Satanist-Fascist. Your kinda man.

Hell is going to be twice as hot for the likes of you and yours.

Forum List

Back