I Can't Wait!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
I can't wait for the American people to get fed up with police brutality and finally decide that they had enough. Police forces will be disarmed and demilitarized. The American police forces will finally be neutered. That day cannot arrive soon enough.

If we do that, then who will save us from the criminals? The left keeps telling us we don't need guns because police are there to protect us.

The root cause of the militarization of law enforcement is the radical right working so hard to arm illegals, criminals, know terrorists and the mentally ill.

Does anyone believe that ongoing effort will end anytime soon?

If we do that, then who will save us from the criminals? The left keeps telling us we don't need guns because police are there to protect us.

Never once, in my life, have I called on a cop for assistance. Don't need 'em - damn sure don't want them. I can take care of myself, thank you.

Never once, in my life, have I called on a cop for assistance. Don't need 'em - damn sure don't want them. I can take care of myself, thank you.

The left wants it both ways. They want guns banned for the public and claim we can rely on police, then they say police need to be stripped of power. I guess the criminals will rule the day since the left never makes threats against them. Yea, take our guns, then limit police. The gangs, drug cartels and terrorists would love that.

I can't wait for the American people to get fed up with police brutality and finally decide that they had enough. Police forces will be disarmed and demilitarized. The American police forces will finally be neutered. That day cannot arrive soon enough.
Oy vey...Ok when there is a criminal bearing down on you ready to strike, you call the unarmed police. The police do what? Use harsh language?

this is REALLY a STUPID thread....Off to badlands it goes.

Cops know where all the Illegal Aliens are.
Cops know where all the Drug Dealers live.
Cops know where all the Prostitutes work.
Cops know who all the corrupt Cops are.
Cops know who all the corrupt Gov't workers are.

So what do they do all day?

Set up speed traps and give us tickets in Revenue Generation Operations.

arrested again huh?

The left wants it both ways. They want guns banned for the public and claim we can rely on police, then they say police need to be stripped of power. I guess the criminals will rule the day since the left never makes threats against them. Yea, take our guns, then limit police. The gangs, drug cartels and terrorists would love that.

I saw a video some time back (taken in front of the NRA HQ) where people were interviewed, while protesting guns, and one dumbass woman actually said "I believe that the only people who have guns are the police".....THAT is the kind of raw stupidity that exists with this country today.

The root cause of the militarization of law enforcement is the radical right working so hard to arm illegals, criminals, know terrorists and the mentally ill.

Does anyone believe that ongoing effort will end anytime soon?

God, but you are dumb...........

I'm not sure of the OP's politics, but in fairness he never said anything about being left leaning, or taking guns away from the people. Either way, I think his opinion is misguided.

Forum List

Back