The Problem With American Law Enforcement

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
The American police are too mean and aggressive. We need a more friendly police force. We need a police force that is fifty percent female and fifty percent male. We need this new police force to have more sensitivity training.

The American police are too mean and aggressive. We need a more friendly police force. We need a police force that is fifty percent female and fifty percent male. We need this new police force to have more sensitivity training.
and how are you going to accomplish that?.....

The Problem With American Law Enforcement

Yosemite+Sam.gif

You ever seen a dyke cop? Get a grip =-- they are meaner than their male counterparts and most have HUGE chips on their shoulders. Wassmatta? Get a ticket today? You'd better get used to it sonny. The days of "Protect and Serve" are LOONNGG gone. One of my best friends is the Sheriff of the county that I live in - he will tell you that their job is to "enforce laws" - NOT protect. Frankly, I gave up on cops (especially those in metropolitan areas) long ago. I actually trust the bad guys MORE than the cops. You know where the bad guy is coming from - the cop? You never know.

What we need to admit is that the war on drugs has failed, and we need to come up with a better idea. A majority of the police's time is spent on drug related crime, be it use, selling, making, or crime related to drugs.

I seem to recall watching an African American man trying to beat a female officer to death during a traffic stop recently, he got 60 years in prison. Maybe we need to get minorities to stop committing such a disproportionate amount of the crime and stop being so violent then address police violence.

What we need to admit is that the war on drugs has failed, and we need to come up with a better idea. A majority of the police's time is spent on drug related crime, be it use, selling, making, or crime related to drugs.

The war on drugs has nothing to do with this new, improved "attitude" of our police forces. Nothing whatsoever. Our "new and improved" police forces are beginning to resemble Infantry units. You think that is by chance? You'd do well to wake the hell up. It is for control. For whom you ask? You and me and your neighbors.

Seriously, you folks had better wake up.

I seem to recall watching an African American man trying to beat a female officer to death during a traffic stop recently, he got 60 years in prison. Maybe we need to get minorities to stop committing such a disproportionate amount of the crime and stop being so violent then address police violence.

Another stupid statement. John Dillinger killed 13 cops and 6 Federal Officers. So what? How many black men have been shot for "looking suspicious"? A white cop who was found guilty of shooting (without provocation) a black child of 11, to death was given 3 years probation. In other words - your bullshit assertion holds no water.

Omg

Enough of this pussy whipped mentality.

I WAS a criminal. I am now a law abiding citizen. I've seen both sides of this argument personally and the op is incredibly naive & STUPID.

The war on drugs has nothing to do with this new, improved "attitude" of our police forces. Nothing whatsoever. Our "new and improved" police forces are beginning to resemble Infantry units. You think that is by chance? You'd do well to wake the hell up. It is for control. For whom you ask? You and me and your neighbors.

Seriously, you folks had better wake up.

The war on drugs is the basis. Drugs offer such easy money and require so little organization that any group of street hoods can get into it, and arm themselves to defend their turf. Even the Mafia recognized drugs as too dangerous to get into, mostly due to the governmental response, but also due to the competition.

Another stupid statement. John Dillinger killed 13 cops and 6 Federal Officers. So what? How many black men have been shot for "looking suspicious"? A white cop who was found guilty of shooting (without provocation) a black child of 11, to death was given 3 years probation. In other words - your bullshit assertion holds no water.

The large African American man sucker punched the much smaller female officer, beat her to the ground then he jumped on top of her and repeatedly punched her in the face as hard as he could while she was unconscious and could not even defend herself, while his daughter watched in horror.

Watch shows such as cops. Go on line to your local PD's public information page which may display recordings of PD interaction with the public.
You'll find that 99% of all interactions, the Police officer(s) acted in a professional manner.

The large African American man sucker punched the much smaller female officer, beat her to the ground then he jumped on top of her and repeatedly punched her in the face as hard as he could while she was unconscious and could not even defend herself, while his daughter watched in horror.
do you mean an American who happens to be of African decent?...i dont care for this PC bullshit someone started.....if you were born here you are an AMERICAN first....

The problem is simple, when a police officer tells you to freeze, stand down, drop your weapon, do as your told.

do you mean an American who happens to be of African decent?...i dont care for this PC bullshit someone started.....if you were born here you are an AMERICAN first....

Agree but I don't want the unhinged liberals to freak out over some perceived racist sleight.

The problem is simple, when a police officer tells you to freeze, stand down, drop your weapon, do as your told.
wha

Agree but I don't want the unhinged liberals to freak out over some perceived racist sleight.
fuck anyone who goes for that hyphenated bullshit....

No shit. I've seen the dash cam video from 2001. If that's all you have - you're shit outta luck. Oh and knock this "African American" shit out. They are black. Just like me. End of story.

That's always the best advice. However, there is STILL a better than 50/50 chance that you are going to get the shit stomped out of you.....

Forum List

Back