I can't vote for Donald Trump

Look at the last two Democrapic picks for the Supreme Court. Obama picked Garland, who fortunately was not approved, and now, as AG, is clearly showing us what a corrupt asshole he is. And now Biden's one pick so far, a mentally-retarded bimbo who is openly sympathetic to pedophiles, and doesn't know what a woman is.

Yep.

so if the democrats win they will appoint two justices to the court giving it to the democrat party, ruled by spineless and coward Justice Roberts……

Sorry, that would be a sily reason not to vote for Trump if he is the nominee.....you would be a vote to put the democrats back in charge
He's voting for Trump. He's craving attention.

However what your blob has done to a segment of the people who once supported him was inflict so much fatigue that they are not voting for him (or anyone else). Since day one I've told you guys that Trump was garbage. His supporters have, by and large, acted like garbage. Some are starting to feel remorse--perhaps the OP is actually tired of having to go to bat for this pathetic disgrace of a human being. He's been indicted 90+ times. Nobody with two working brain cells thinks that every one of them is politically motivated. Two impeachments; $8T in new debt, 45 miles of new wall (less than a mile a month of his term), he went golfing during the Covid pandemic when he said he wouldn't golf at all during his term... etc....

Its puzzling that adults such as yourself can lie to yourself enough to believe what you believe but here you are...acting like complete and utter garbage; day in and day out.

He's voting for Trump. He's craving attention.

However what your blob has done to a segment of the people who once supported him was inflict so much fatigue that they are not voting for him (or anyone else). Since day one I've told you guys that Trump was garbage. His supporters have, by and large, acted like garbage. Some are starting to feel remorse--perhaps the OP is actually tired of having to go to bat for this pathetic disgrace of a human being. He's been indicted 90+ times. Nobody with two working brain cells thinks that every one of them is politically motivated. Two impeachments; $8T in new debt, 45 miles of new wall (less than a mile a month of his term), he went golfing during the Covid pandemic when he said he wouldn't golf at all during his term... etc....

It’s puzzling that adults such as yourself can lie to yourself enough to believe what you believe but here you are...acting like complete and utter garbage; day in and day out.

You type that as a supporter of the democrats……that is the funny part…..the political party of actual evil……voting for a corrupt, incompetent, brain dead, husk of a vile human being……who just signed off on 6 billion dollars to Iran which funded the latest murders in Israel……

Truth, facts and reality are not something you deal in…

I've made my decision, I can't vote for Orange man.

Trump has derided Ron DeSantis for his 6-week abortion ban. Why?

Trump appointed members on SCOTUS that overturned Roe vs. Wade. Why?

Isn't really what Trump is saying is that the nation needs to return to Roe vs. Wade after he made it go away?

The man is an idiot. What a train wreck.

When Trump failed to show up for the peaceful transition of power that is so beautiful and sacred to American government, he lost my vote indefinitely which puts me in a weird position. I think Trump would do an amazing job like he did last time. I prefer he wins but I’ll never vote for him. His crybaby feelings took precedence over the most beautiful ceremony our country has. We haven’t had any other president do that in over a century.

That's why everyone voted for Biden. The country could no longer afford the Trump Regime's incompetence and proliffigate spending.
And, his pro life decisions for the court. He brags about “ screwing women“ in more ways than one, over and over. What a dip shit. The vast majority of women can see through this misogynist a hole.

And, his pro life decisions for the court. He brags about “ screwing women“ in more ways than one, over and over. What a dip shit. The vast majority of women can see through this misogynist a hole.

But the women won’t be dating him. They will just be clicking his name on a ballot.

But the women won’t be dating him. They will just be clicking his name on a ballot.
I’m not so sure. It sounds like another dismissive comment about women. Pro choice is an overriding decision maker.
It’s healthcare. Personally I’d like to see the pro choice white men who are dismissive of women spending a day in a prison where male rape is routine. But that’s just my fking opinion.

IPersonally I’d like to see the pro choice white men who are dismissive of women spending a day in a prison where male rape is routine.

That’s a myth you know. Go study up on the subject and find out who gets raped in prison. Besides if your fantasy of rape culture is accurate, I don’t see why you’d want to subject someone to that. It’s a little gross to be honest.

Do you wish the same for pro-life women?

I've made my decision, I can't vote for Orange man.

Trump has derided Ron DeSantis for his 6-week abortion ban. Why?

Trump appointed members on SCOTUS that overturned Roe vs. Wade. Why?

Isn't really what Trump is saying is that the nation needs to return to Roe vs. Wade after he made it go away?

The man is an idiot. What a train wreck.

Welcome to the club, non-Democrats not supporting Trump! Just letting you know the rules:

1) According to Democrats you are still MAGA
2) Yes, it's because they are stupid

That's it, you probably already knew ...

I’m not so sure. It sounds like another dismissive comment about women. Pro choice is an overriding decision maker.
It’s healthcare. Personally I’d like to see the pro choice white men who are dismissive of women spending a day in a prison where male rape is routine. But that’s just my fking opinion.

Rape in prison is a way to settle debts. They can’t just hire a collection agency when someone doesn’t honor their agreements. They can’t take them to court if someone owes three days worth of cornbread to another inmate. It’s a different world in prison. Rape is the only deterrent for inmates that try to trade on bad credit. There are official and unofficial rules that everyone knows. If you trade a Twinkie for four cigarettes, you can’t just withhold the Twinkie and expect to get away with it. Their pro life or pro choice opinion is irrelevant. It is about respect and the prison population values respect a lot more than us here on the outside. When you say you will pay a Twinkie then you just pay a Twinkie. It sounds minuscule to us but they don’t have access to traditional means of wealth accumulation.

Rape in prison is a way to settle debts. They can’t just hire a collection agency when someone doesn’t honor their agreements. They can’t take them to court if someone owes three days worth of cornbread to another inmate. It’s a different world in prison. Rape is the only deterrent for inmates that try to trade on bad credit. There are official and unofficial rules that everyone knows. If you trade a Twinkie for four cigarettes, you can’t just withhold the Twinkie and expect to get away with it. Their pro life or pro choice opinion is irrelevant. It is about respect and the prison population values respect a lot more than us here on the outside. When you say you will pay a Twinkie then you just pay a Twinkie. It sounds minuscule to us but they don’t have access to traditional means of wealth accumulation.
It seems strange that you being an expert on prison life wouldn’t agree that Neanderthal posters here have no idea how to empathize with a woman and pro choice.

It seems strange that you being an expert on prison life wouldn’t agree that Neanderthal posters here have no idea how to empathize with a woman and pro choice.
I went to jail for two days. I was put in protective custody but I was scared of this prison rape propaganda. I did some research to protect myself in case I ever ended up in jail again.

Forum List

Back