'My dad was a good person. He was treated like trash': Daughter of LA DUI suspect who died after screaming 'I can't breathe' 11 times calls for DA

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
How much national coverage will this garner?

Riots? Looting? Arson?

'My dad was a good person. He was treated like trash': Daughter of LA DUI suspect who died after screaming 'I can't breathe' 11 times calls for DA Gascon to file criminal charges against the cops who pinned him face-down as seen in horrifying video​

• Edward Bronstein, 38, died March 31, 2020 in Pasadena less than two months before George Floyd died in Minneapolis
  • Footage of his final moments was released by LA cops on Wednesday after his family sued to see the harrowing video
  • He was pulled over for suspicion of drunk driving and police were forcing him to give blood for a sobriety test
  • His family sued for excessive use of force and violation of his civil rights
  • Daughter Brianna Palomino said her father 'was treated like trash' and did not deserve to die the way he did
  • Video shows Bronstein being forced onto a mat in the police station's garage while handcuffed then five officer kneel on his back as they extract blood
  • He screams 'I can't breathe' 11 times before he eventually falls silent
  • The California Highway Patrol fought the release of the video tape, but a federal judge ordered them to do so
  • Criminal justice experts say the tape shows a callous disregard for human life

How much national coverage will this garner?

Riots? Looting? Arson?

'My dad was a good person. He was treated like trash': Daughter of LA DUI suspect who died after screaming 'I can't breathe' 11 times calls for DA Gascon to file criminal charges against the cops who pinned him face-down as seen in horrifying video​

• Edward Bronstein, 38, died March 31, 2020 in Pasadena less than two months before George Floyd died in Minneapolis
  • Footage of his final moments was released by LA cops on Wednesday after his family sued to see the harrowing video
  • He was pulled over for suspicion of drunk driving and police were forcing him to give blood for a sobriety test
  • His family sued for excessive use of force and violation of his civil rights
  • Daughter Brianna Palomino said her father 'was treated like trash' and did not deserve to die the way he did
  • Video shows Bronstein being forced onto a mat in the police station's garage while handcuffed then five officer kneel on his back as they extract blood
  • He screams 'I can't breathe' 11 times before he eventually falls silent
  • The California Highway Patrol fought the release of the video tape, but a federal judge ordered them to do so
  • Criminal justice experts say the tape shows a callous disregard for human life

~~~~~~
Only Black Lives Matter.
In this case it's a White man murdered by Gascon's thugs.
What did the blood results prove?
Why couldn't they just get a breath analysis?
In the end it proves that racism against Whites is now prevalent in Blue Plantation city states and it's got to stop.

~~~~~~
Only Black Lives Matter.
In this case it's a White man murdered by Gascon's thugs.
What did the blood results prove?
Why couldn't they just get a breath analysis?
In the end it proves that racism against Whites is now prevalent in Blue Plantation city states and it's got to stop.
If any of those cops that murdered that guy had any honor and half a sack, they would pull their service weapon and blow their own brains out. Cops are supposed to catch criminals, give speeding tickets and protect civilians. If they kill an innocent through negligence or on purpose, they owe their life as forfeit for the one they took, though it cannot make up for the wrong they have done as the law enforcers for society. Most of the time, if they screw up, they cover up or say oops, quietly.

If any of those cops that murdered that guy had any honor and half a sack, they would pull their service weapon and blow their own brains out. Cops are supposed to catch criminals, give speeding tickets and protect civilians. If they kill an innocent through negligence or on purpose, they owe their life as forfeit for the one they took, though it cannot make up for the wrong they have done as the law enforcers for society. Most of the time, if they screw up, they cover up or say oops, quietly.
~~~~~~
Meanwhile Chauvin and the three other LEO's involved have been sacrificed on the altar of Black racism. These four men have been railroaded by bias and white racism.
George Floyd died by Fentanyl overdose by his free will by swallowing the drug in an attempt to keep from being arrested on Drug possession charges.

~~~~~~
Meanwhile Chauvin and the three other LEO's involved have been sacrificed on the altar of Black racism. These four men have been railroaded by bias and white racism.
George Floyd died by Fentanyl overdose by his free will by swallowing the drug in an attempt to keep from being arrested on Drug possession charges.
They shouldn't have killed the guy. Simple as they. I would not have cared if the officers were executed. Looked like it was on purpose to prove to everybody he could and could get away with it. He was wrong.

Personally, I hope he gets a Trump quality lawyer, that will talk a good game on the courthouse step and fold like cheap suit in front of whatever judge they see.

If you can scream I cant breathe you can breathe. Now it could have been a heart issue that made him feel like it but the drugs in his system tend to do that when you're under stress from doing things like resisting the police.

Maybe the lesson is don't do drugs and don't resist the cops.

How the hell is it legal to hold someone down and forcibly take their blood?

How can anyone that claims to be for smaller government and personal freedom support such a thing?

People say they can't breathe when their breathing is labored.

I happened to be with a guy who had a heart attack and he kept saying I can't breathe even though he was breathing. So don't dismiss the intent of the words by taking them literally because those words usually indicate severe physical distress

Forum List

Back