'My dad was a good person. He was treated like trash': Daughter of LA DUI suspect who died after screaming 'I can't breathe' 11 times calls for DA

Hahahahaha. Surrender post.

Yes, you did surrender any claim to be a Conservative when you ignored the fact they can legally hold one down and take their blood.

But then again everyone already knew you were a big government loving sheep

Yes, you did surrender any claim to be a Conservative when you ignored the fact they can legally hold one down and take their blood.

So should there be any consequences to DUI and refusing a test? If so, please specify.

I ignored nothing, spinning, twisting, contorting leftist. Pointing leftist hypocrisy isn’t even a challenge anymore.

So should there be any consequences to DUI and refusing a test? If so, please specify.

Yes, if you refuse the test then you are considered guilty. That should be the choice, take the test or be automatically guilty of the DUI

Your point is not ignored, but I think we can all agree that FORCED taking his blood is as invasive and totalitarian as it gets.
Yeah, really. That and forced DNA testing? Forced vaccinating, of course. Forced time change twice a year ---- that one we might luck out and see the end of soon. I hope.

How much national coverage will this garner?

Riots? Looting? Arson?

'My dad was a good person. He was treated like trash': Daughter of LA DUI suspect who died after screaming 'I can't breathe' 11 times calls for DA Gascon to file criminal charges against the cops who pinned him face-down as seen in horrifying video​

• Edward Bronstein, 38, died March 31, 2020 in Pasadena less than two months before George Floyd died in Minneapolis
  • Footage of his final moments was released by LA cops on Wednesday after his family sued to see the harrowing video
  • He was pulled over for suspicion of drunk driving and police were forcing him to give blood for a sobriety test
  • His family sued for excessive use of force and violation of his civil rights
  • Daughter Brianna Palomino said her father 'was treated like trash' and did not deserve to die the way he did
  • Video shows Bronstein being forced onto a mat in the police station's garage while handcuffed then five officer kneel on his back as they extract blood
  • He screams 'I can't breathe' 11 times before he eventually falls silent
  • The California Highway Patrol fought the release of the video tape, but a federal judge ordered them to do so
  • Criminal justice experts say the tape shows a callous disregard for human life

Doubtful on the riots.
This is the new thiing.

If people refuse a breathalyzer the cops just pull out an open warrant from a judge to draw blood
No. Struck down by SCOTUS in 2016.

Another case of pigs being pigs.
This may be true, but do keep in mind that plenty of these stories all begin with whatever everyone else chooses to be up to. In this case, it all started with a DUI which at the end of the day is never a good thing for anyone it affects.

God bless you and those most impacted by the loss always!!!

Holly

And he didn’t eve hold a gun to a pregnant woman’s stomach.
How sad.

~~~~~~
Meanwhile Chauvin and the three other LEO's involved have been sacrificed on the altar of Black racism. These four men have been railroaded by bias and white racism.
George Floyd died by Fentanyl overdose by his free will by swallowing the drug in an attempt to keep from being arrested on Drug possession charges.
Feel free to visit derek in prison with flower

Yes, if you refuse the test then you are considered guilty. That should be the choice, take the test or be automatically guilty of the DUI
Should be the choice?

reality of the actual law in California matters none to you

just what you think should be the law counts?

how about if the guy DEMANDS his god given right to drive drunk and endanger innocent people he should choose to do it in another state where your wish is law?

Forum List

Back