I Can't Believe Herr Trumpf Said This

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
On Meet the Press Sunday, in reply to (now debunked) claims that the protestor who rushed Trumpf was ISIS. So fess up....which one of you Trumpeters nee' teabaggers are Herr Trumpf?

"All I know is what's on the internet."

Trump does not control his supporters in the same sense that you do not control what your family members say behind your back.
What about reality do you not get?........looks like alot.

make-america-white-again.jpg

On Meet the Press Sunday, in reply to (now debunked) claims that the protestor who rushed Trumpf was ISIS. So fess up....which one of you Trumpeters nee' teabaggers are Herr Trumpf?

He is in Anti American ISIS videos. Simple as that. Sure any of the democraps and even some of the anti Trump Anti American "republicans" here could be used in some as well for ISIS.

It that was ISIS then I have deep concerns, for the future of ISIS.

It that was ISIS then I have deep concerns, for the future of ISIS.
The only power ISIS has in America is a few scattered twitter accounts and the crippling fear of the republican party.

Trump does not control his supporters in the same sense that you do not control what your family members say behind your back.
What about reality do you not get?........looks like alot.

If I'm having an all you can drink liquor party at the bar, how many people from AA do you think will attend?

Forum List

Back