I cannot tell. Do left wing robots still thinking the Russians stole the election? Lol

When and where did the Russians tell Donna Brazile to hand debate questions to Hillary Clinton? When and where did the Russians make Democrats refer to Latinos as "Taco Bowl"? When and Where did the Russians make Hillary Clinton take Penn, Ohio, Michigan, and Wisconsin for granted?

Sick of my "auto correct"

zy3j1.jpg

Why would my autocorrect switch think to thinking?

Yeah... I think the dems higher in the monkey club think this shit up and throw it out to see what'll stick. The younger, less intelligent monkeys stop rioting long enough to catch the talking points and sometimes remember some of it. Not enough to answer questions but enough to pass casual scrutiny.
Then when it's even too stupid for them to go for they slink off for new marching orders

I have not heard much about that lately. Are the robots still claiming that, or have they moved on from that lie?

Do we think they know that was a lie?

Not only they know that was a lie!

They created that lie! :mad-61:

Okay, this issue isn't "oh, Hillary would have won if I wasn't for the Russian intervention." The issue is that a foreign power tried to influence our election process in the first place.

I have not heard much about that lately. Are the robots still claiming that, or have they moved on from that lie?

No lie. But Comey was worse...6% change 10 days before the election. Most people figured out the Russian hacked e-mails meant nothing, just staffers BSing.

We know even more now with Russian news coming out that the election was swayed by russians towards the scum dump

Forum List

Back