I can survive a Biden Presidency. Can you?

I'm ready.

impeach-biden-kenneth-gortowski.jpg

Payback, she is not a nice lady.

Since he isn’t a extreme narcissist, Biden won’t need to constantly feed his ego with public appearances. So he can just work in the White House. You know, like an American president.
And... Not do anything worth while that I can think of... The past is a great indicator of the future... What has Biden done that suggests I should vote for him?

This... This is the time to make the man shine. I didn't even load the question, and gives you a perfect opportunity to smite me. Please do.

Well........we are learning............we started the insurance policy already.........

Now will you guys condemn Biden for having that hooker in his basement peeing on him........The Mexican gov't has a video of it..............

:disbelief:

Perhaps the better question is can Biden survive a Biden presidency?
I'm thinking Kamala will send in Typhoid Mary to infect Joe like they did Trump, only, Joe does not beat it.

That's how Marxists roll.

If the stupid voters of America inflamed by the media and Hollywood push Biden over the finish line, I will be fine. There is very little he can do to screw up my life. But if you are voting for the Biden Oligarchy, you better be DAMN SURE you understand who and what you are putting into power. Here is one clue. The Democrats stopped giving a shit about working people and poor Black people 50 years ago and that will NEVER CHANGE. They are about power for themselves. Period. They are perennial liars who pretend to care every 4 years about Americans for a brief period before an election. After the election it's YOU WILL GET NOTHING AND LIKE IT!

So go ahead and vote against Trump, the guy actually implementing policies to help you. If it gives you that warm squooshy feeling inside to vote for Biden, that's all that matters, right?
Most Americans have survived Trump (we're only down some 200,000) so I'm sure we'll survive Biden or Harris or whoever. We'll even survive Trump. It's an election, not an existential threat to America, contrary to media reports.

If the stupid voters of America inflamed by the media and Hollywood push Biden over the finish line, I will be fine. There is very little he can do to screw up my life. But if you are voting for the Biden Oligarchy, you better be DAMN SURE you understand who and what you are putting into power. Here is one clue. The Democrats stopped giving a shit about working people and poor Black people 50 years ago and that will NEVER CHANGE. They are about power for themselves. Period. They are perennial liars who pretend to care every 4 years about Americans for a brief period before an election. After the election it's YOU WILL GET NOTHING AND LIKE IT!

So go ahead and vote against Trump, the guy actually implementing policies to help you. If it gives you that warm squooshy feeling inside to vote for Biden, that's all that matters, right?

Those voting for Biden are voting for Harris to be President which mean her agenda is what all of you should be afraid of and not Biden!

I haven't given it any thought at all...in the same way I don't wonder if I could survive a unicorn stampede or an attack of killer tomatoes.

Since he isn’t a extreme narcissist, Biden won’t need to constantly feed his ego with public appearances. So he can just work in the White House. You know, like an American president.
And... Not do anything worth while that I can think of... The past is a great indicator of the future... What has Biden done that suggests I should vote for him?

This... This is the time to make the man shine. I didn't even load the question, and gives you a perfect opportunity to smite me. Please do.
He has a 47 year record that includes Chairman of:

International Narcotics Control
Senate Foreign Relations
Senate Judiciary
Vice President

He knows how to fix everything that Trump has broken. Hopefully his strongest area, foreign policy, will be enough to restore the respect abroad and with our allies that we had until Trump.

In May 1999, Biden became the youngest senator to cast 10,000 votes. That’s a lot of governmental and institutional knowledge.

From Wiki:

With a net worth between $59,000 and $366,000, and almost no outside income or investment income, Biden was consistently ranked one of the least wealthy members of the Senate. Biden said he was listed as the second-poorest member in Congress and was not proud of the distinction, but attributed it to having been elected early in his career. He has said he realized early in his senatorial career how vulnerable poorer public officials are to offers of financial contributions in exchange for policy support, and he pushed campaign finance reform measures during his first term.

I find everything about Joe Biden to be authentic, which is why I voted for him in the 1988 primary against Dukakis, and the 2008 primary against Obama, and why I wanted him, not Hillary, to be the nominee in 2016, but I accepted his reason for not running.

Most Americans have survived Trump (we're only down some 200,000) so I'm sure we'll survive Biden or Harris or whoever. We'll even survive Trump. It's an election, not an existential threat to America, contrary to media reports.
Ignorance is a hell of a thing.

Forum List

Back