I believe that a Trump/DeSantis primary battle is very likely. How will it play out?

The Dem/Press/Hollywood coalition of hate will attack and smear whoever the 2024 GOP candidate is.
Trump is getting too old, and he creates too much drama.
DeSantis is just as tough as Trump, but he is much younger, and he handles the Press much better.
I would go with DeSantis in 2024

I gave up after Bush of any hope for anyone who will save this highjacked Republic.

Trump or Desantis wouldn't get my vote but then I don't feel like I have a choice anymore.

Illegal laws Trump singed into law, neither one was needed or legal.

DeSantis lied about saving our Everglades and sided with the foreign sugar beets owner from Cuba this no help in stopping the devastated our eco system here in Florida. Our water here is polluted and drying up our springs { which happen to be the largest conentration of springs on THE EARTH], up plus being sold all over the world by foregn ers like Nestles,and local Coca Cola.

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=032a...tY2hvc2Utc3VnYXItb3Zlci1mbG9yaWRpYW5zLw&ntb=1

I don't see any hope in voting.

Last edited:
Trump is trying to avoid that conflict, by dangling VP in front of Ron.

During a Thursday morning Newsmax interview, Trump was asked about a potential “Trump-DeSantis ticket in 2024.”

That would place Trump atop the ticket of course, with the Florida Governor in a subordinate role.

Trump offered a cagey response to the question.

“Well, I get along with him. I was very responsible for his success because I endorsed him and he went up like a rocket ship, just like I endorsed Mary Miller the other day,” Trump said, referring to a candidate he endorsed in Illinois who won Tuesday.

Should Ron accept this offer? He'll have to carefully consider the odds. Right now a Republican victory in 2024 is about as sure as anything in politics is, but if Trump gets another four years, 2028 might not be such a slam dunk, even if Ron is Don's heir apparent.

So Ron could take the VP spot, willing to be second banana for four years, and then the improved economy could lull Americans into thinking that we can afford to have a Democrat in the white house again.

I don't picture Ron doing that. I believe that he will fight and that it will be a rough one. But not as bad as the news media will portray it. I dont' see Trump digging up dirt on DiSantis, nor paying for any files of fake information on him, nor floating unfounded rumors so salacious that they are bound to be repeated and remembered no matter how absurdly false.

Trump can be an asshole when campaigning, but not that much of an asshole. Right, Dems?

So if Trump goes after DiSantis hard and wins, DiSantis lives to fight another day. And he has a decent chance to win. I believe that many Republicans, given a choice between the two, might vote DiSantis, thinking that Trump is their ideal, but that the Dems have worked so hard to smear him and thus DiSantis may be the best hope.
It will play out like two idiots embarrassing themselves and our country. Trump will come up with a childish nickname and label DeSantis, then trump will call his wife ugly and spread lies about his family while Ron tries to act tough. When trump wins Ronnie will go back to being a Trump kiss ass. It’s all so predictable:

Water is life and hate crimes are just another tool to divide us even more.
All hate is wrong, so no law is needed. stop victimhood and victimizers. Laws won't do that.
Evil people will always be around, and no law will stop evil people like all the mass killings all these laws didn't stop at all.
We need to be more tolerant of each other's ways and while keeping our nation America.
We can't be modern Bable and America too, like Babel it will self destruct, too many squabbling cultures everyone fighting for to rule.

Water is life and hate crimes are just another tool to divide us even more.
All hate is wrong, so no law is needed. stop victimhood and victimizers. Laws won't do that.
Evil people will always be around, and no law will stop evil people like all the mass killings all these laws didn't stop at all.
We need to be more tolerant of each other's ways and while keeping our nation America.
We can't be modern Bable and America too, like Babel it will self destruct, too many squabbling cultures everyone fighting for to rule.
True, hate is hate and evil is evil but minority groups have been indiscriminately targeted for generations which is why penalties are more sever for those kind of crimes. Your fight against victim hood is misdirected. I do understand your point but you’re not going to get anywhere focusing on it.

True, hate is hate and evil is evil but minority groups have been indiscriminately targeted for generations which is why penalties are more sever for those kind of crimes. Your fight against victim hood is misdirected. I do understand your point but you’re not going to get anywhere focusing on it.

Your right so why is it that in every conversation it comes up against the those of certain color? I just reply in kind.
Stop listening to stupid white liberals who use race for profit and maybe real change will come once responsibility for your own actions is taken also. White people don't make you join gangs, kill each other and act like fools burning down cities.
Ironioc its your own cities that get the worst abuse by minorities. Except Asians they don't tear up shit, commit crime's , and kill each other.
Looks like both our races could use a lesson from them.

Your right so why is it that in every conversation it comes up against the those of certain color? I just reply in kind.
Stop listening to stupid white liberals who use race for profit and maybe real change will come once responsibility for your own actions is taken also. White people don't make you join gangs, kill each other and act like fools burning down cities.
Ironioc its your own cities that get the worst abuse by minorities. Except Asians they don't tear up shit, commit crime's , and kill each other.
Looks like both our races could use a lesson from them.
Like it or not race is a significant factor in many of these situation. It can’t be ignored but it also shouldn’t be exploited. Like with most issues the answer lies in the middle

Like it or not race is a significant factor in many of these situation. It can’t be ignored but it also shouldn’t be exploited. Like with most issues the answer lies in the middle
I understand that also. But for it to be used to ridicule, insult and accuse only one race it gets really tiring and unproductive.
It is as though the white man is he only ex slaver in the world and the worse race according to many blacks and some latinos. We are called blue eyed devils,crackers,hunkies, dumb gringos,etc.
That idiot Shabaz even called for killing crackers and their babies.
Black Israelites full of hate for whites.

Forget history and how long before America was even a gleam in Europes eyes that blacks were selling slaves to the world.
And let's not forget the tire necklaces from that nutcase willie Mandella.

I can't focus if it not there, and don't have to point out the wrongs so your correct about that.
Others can love their nation, heritage, culture and even want to speak their language that is unless your European Caucasian.
I think we are both just dividing and made it easier for us both to be conquered again by those who don't like either or us. Look who has invaded our nation and now will soon out number both of us put together. Saying this will piss off latinos but they did come in illegally even if some of our commie leaders helped it was still wrong.
The fact is we are no more and both our kids will never know the nation we grew up in the good or the bad.
NumbersUSA had lots of stories and comments about how they brag on how Spanish language and people will soon be dominate and blacks don't have the slavery hammer to use on them. Read up on LaRaza aka ,'The Race',menCHA and Univision see what you can find.

Now you can call me anti Latino too. It won't be true I have too many Latino associates for that or did have till we moved away.

Short video,

Last edited:
I understand that also. But for it to be used to ridicule, insult and accuse only one race it gets really tiring and unproductive.
It is as though the white man is he only ex slaver in the world and the worse race according to many blacks and some latinos. We are called blue eyed devils,crackers,hunkies, dumb gringos,etc.
That idiot Shabaz even called for killing crackers and their babies.
Black Israelites full of hate for whites.

Forget history and how long before America was even a gleam in Europes eyes that blacks were selling slaves to the world.
And let's not forget the tire necklaces from that nutcase willie Mandella.
White Americans historically are responsible for some pretty vile stuff that was engrained into our system of government for generations. What other people did around the world doesn’t really matter, we should properly deal with our own injustices

White Americans historically are responsible for some pretty vile stuff that was engrained into our system of government for generations. What other people did around the world doesn’t really matter, we should properly deal with our own injustices

WHO's stopping yall from doing just that?

WHO's stopping yall from doing just that?
Like with all political issues it’s a game of push and pull. But I can tell you that white nationalists and people who deny that racism is a problem are definitely obstacles

Like with all political issues it’s a game of push and pull. But I can tell you that white nationalists and people who deny that racism is a problem are definitely obstacles

There are white,brown,black red and yellow nationals. All the word means is to part of a nation and give your alliegence to that nation and none other. We can still care and respect other nations but ours comes first. Like a family you care about others but your family comes first.
Americans are now too tolerant and WOKE and worship their hero's aka politicians.
No matter if the politician is naked as a jay bird people listen with itchy ears and hear what they want to hear.
What use to be a debate is now a war of words.

There are white,brown,black red and yellow nationals. All the word means is to part of a nation and give your alliegence to that nation and none other. We can still care and respect other nations but ours comes first. Like a family you care about others but your family comes first.
Americans are now too tolerant and WOKE and worship their hero's aka politicians.
No matter if the politician is naked as a jay bird people listen with itchy ears and hear what they want to hear.
What use to be a debate is now a war of words.
For many, our nation has always stood for more than a selfish protectionism. While being imperfect we have tried to stand for a humanitarian nation that exists to support freedom and opportunity for all.

For many, our nation has always stood for more than a selfish protectionism. While being imperfect we have tried to stand for a humanitarian nation that exists to support freedom and opportunity for all.
There you go some good news. I thought I'd put up some videos of people being kind instead of assholes, what do you think about that? I have to find the forum here.

There you go some good news. I thought I'd put up some videos of people being kind instead of assholes, what do you think about that? I have to find the forum here.
I’ll take kindness over assholes any day. Unfortunately the assholes always seem to steal the spotlight

The DNC has tipped its hand. They are absolutely more concerned about facing Trump than any other prospective GOP possible candidate. That’s why we have the January 6 Circus going on. They are hoping against hope to persuade Republicans to get fickle about Trump. And they are obviously distressed that their faux committee bombshells are all duds.

Assuming Trump does run I believe he will prevail against DeSantis. I kind of like DeSantis, so I hope Trump doesn’t engage in the scorched-Earth bullshit he used against Cruz.

I’m not so sure about Brandon. I didn’t expect him to be permitted to play the role of President even this long. The Dims recognize that he’s a political disaster. But if he runs for re-election and gets the Dim nod, he seems to overly ripe for the plucking.

Never count your chickens …. But things seem justifiably bleak for the Dims in the midterms and in 2024.

Advantage GOP and Trump.

Desantis' entry might well push the other party to forward a younger and more energetic team. We will have to see what the duopoly decides.

The DNC has tipped its hand. They are absolutely more concerned about facing Trump than any other prospective GOP possible candidate. That’s why we have the January 6 Circus going on. They are hoping against hope to persuade Republicans to get fickle about Trump. And they are obviously distressed that their faux committee bombshells are all duds.

Assuming Trump does run I believe he will prevail against DeSantis. I kind of like DeSantis, so I hope Trump doesn’t engage in the scorched-Earth bullshit he used against Cruz.

I’m not so sure about Brandon. I didn’t expect him to be permitted to play the role of President even this long. The Dims recognize that he’s a political disaster. But if he runs for re-election and gets the Dim nod, he seems to overly ripe for the plucking.

Never count your chickens …. But things seem justifiably bleak for the Dims in the midterms and in 2024.

Advantage GOP and Trump.
Excuse me, this is meant in humor, but, what "hand"? It isn't clear they have many good cards.

Forum List

Back