I argued against the impeachment of Biden....UNTIL NOW

Our President is showing effective leadership in rallying our allies against Putin

He has avoided getting the US Military directly involved and has worked with NATO to provide military and humanitarian supplies

His choice of economic sanctions vs military actions have been highly effective

Meanwhile, the former President calls Putin a Genius
4m6pbm.jpg

You do remember who tried to steal the election, right?

A federal judge reportedly rebuked former President Trump’s election fraud falsehoods while delivering the verdict in the trial of a Jan. 6 insurrectionist who claimed he was following “presidential orders” when storming the Capitol and endangering lawmakers’ lives.

Dustin Thompson, a 38-year-old exterminator from Ohio, was convicted on all six charges he faced: obstructing an official proceeding, theft of government property, illegally entering the Capitol, illegally protesting in the Capitol, and two counts of disorderly conduct in the Capitol.

Following the verdict, federal Judge Reggie Walton took aim at Trump for his Big Lie efforts to subvert the 2020 presidential election results.

“I think our democracy is in trouble because, unfortunately, we have charlatans like our former president who doesn’t, in my view, really care about democracy but only about power,” Walton said, according to Politico and CNN.

Blah blah blah. Your side used covid to harvest votes. Go sell that ism elsewhere.

It's always amusing to see trump trash call for the impeachment of President Biden because he's too powerful then in the very next sentence accuse him of being old and weak. Hypocrites? Or just very very very very very stupid?
I tell you what, I want to see Biden drinking a full bottle of water with one hand! A few years ago, if it took two hands. It was impeachable.

They are all facts that sorts gleefully admitted to in a 60 minutes interview.
I've watched it. He never "admitted" anything like that, there was nothing about turning people over to Nazis.

What the fuck is your malfunction?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back