WHY is Biden so intent in bringing as many low-class, COVID- infected migrants into our country as possible, beginning May 24?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
I gave away the answer in the wording of my question.

The common thought is that these low-class, uneducated people will eventually be given voting rights, and they will vote for other people’s money to be transferred to them - hence, future Democrats.

But the speed and eagerness with which Biden is planning to welcome an estimated 18,000 of these illegal aliens into our country is so extreme that there has to be another answer, and here it is:

He wants, or rather the evil Democrats who control him, want COVID to have a big uptick because they know the only way they can win is by harvesting mailed ballots. That explains why he is busing them all over the country in the middle of the night, NOT testing them for COVID, and not requiring them to be vaxxed. This way, they can get the positive cases up, scare people from going to the polls, and go door-to-door harvesting ballots.

This is the Dems’ only chance to avoid a bloodbath in November, and explains why Dementia is throwing open the floodgates to low-class, semi-literate, unskilled foreigners who can’t speak our language and will depend on Americans - already hit hard by Biden’s inflation - to support their families.

Barring a mass citizenship giveaway we really won't know for a generation or so what will happen. You know, when all their anchor babies are able to vote.

Tater is on track for letting 3-4 million illegals in during his term (not counting the get-aways) so if you figure half are women of birthing age and they spit-out a couple of anchor babies each (a very conservative estimate) There is another 3+ million.

Any way it shakes-out they will be a force by and by.

Hell if you look at the "family units" coming in most of the women are preggers.

1650110980846.png

Barring a mass citizenship giveaway we really won't know for a generation or so what will happen. You know, when all their anchor babies are able to vote.

Tater is on track for letting 3-4 million illegals in during his term (not counting the get-aways) so if you figure half are women of birthing age and they spit-out a couple of anchor babies each (a very conservative estimate) There is another 3+ million.

Any way it shakes-out they will be a force by and by.

Hell if you look at the "family units" coming in most of the women are preggers.
But we will be paying the cost for all these illegals way before then. As soon as mama drops an anchor, which can be within days of sneaking into this country, her family is eligible for full welfare benefits. We have many illegal aliens who are in subsidized housing while honest but poor Americans are shunted to the back of the line.

And leftists pretend to care about poor Americans.

But we will be paying the cost for all these illegals way before then. As soon as mama drops an anchor, which can be within days of sneaking into this country, her family is eligible for full welfare benefits. We have many illegal aliens who are in subsidized housing while honest but poor Americans are shunted to the back of the line.

And leftists pretend to care about poor Americans.
That matters shit-all in the grand scheme of things as there is always going to be "poor" and they will always be "getting paid" on our dime.

BTW....Have you seen your average "poor" American.....Most are as broad as they are tall.

And I'll tell you straight-up, I'd much rather have hard working Hispanics getting the bennies till they get on their feet than lazy-ass blacks that are generational welfare recipients.

At least it's looking like the Hispanics have said No Mas to the dem plantation.

I gave away the answer in the wording of my question.

The common thought is that these low-class, uneducated people will eventually be given voting rights, and they will vote for other people’s money to be transferred to them - hence, future Democrats.

But the speed and eagerness with which Biden is planning to welcome an estimated 18,000 of these illegal aliens into our country is so extreme that there has to be another answer, and here it is:

He wants, or rather the evil Democrats who control him, want COVID to have a big uptick because they know the only way they can win is by harvesting mailed ballots. That explains why he is busing them all over the country in the middle of the night, NOT testing them for COVID, and not requiring them to be vaxxed. This way, they can get the positive cases up, scare people from going to the polls, and go door-to-door harvesting ballots.

This is the Dems’ only chance to avoid a bloodbath in November, and explains why Dementia is throwing open the floodgates to low-class, semi-literate, unskilled foreigners who can’t speak our language and will depend on Americans - already hit hard by Biden’s inflation - to support their families.
To stay relevant Democrats must recruit / harvest desperate, needy voters, ignorant voters, single issue voters, non-white voters, voters who can’t give two shits about our constitution, traditions and culture…They can’t win traditionalists / core Americans….they win on three things only.
Change / Hate America
Free Shit
Social justice / Social Realignment

They have no political platform.

That matters shit-all in the grand scheme of things as there is always going to be "poor" and they will always be "getting paid" on our dime.

BTW....Have you seen your average "poor" American.....Most are as broad as they are tall.

And I'll tell you straight-up, I'd much rather have hard working Hispanics getting the bennies till they get on their feet than lazy-ass blacks that are generational welfare recipients.

At least it's looking like the Hispanics have said No Mas to the dem plantation.
I’d rather have people here LEGALLY getting the bennies than the illegals. All you’ll do is encourage more of the lowlifes to swarm in, COVID and all.

Bit to the larger point, you’re correct: we need to scale back welfare. Biden is expanding it. Buying votes.

I’d rather have people here LEGALLY getting the bennies than the illegals. All you’ll do is encourage more of the lowlifes to swarm in, COVID and all.

Bit to the larger point, you’re correct: we need to scale back welfare. Biden is expanding it. Buying votes.

If the Democrats don't renew title 42, it is a sure sign they have totally given up on November, and are now looking long term. But, that isn't going to cut it for Democrats in congress on the verge of losing their seats.

I expect them to renew title 42 through at least the end of this year for political purposes, using any excuse they can find to stroke the progressive lobby of their party, to give them an out for doing it.

If the Democrats don't renew title 42, it is a sure sign they have totally given up on November, and are now looking long term. But, that isn't going to cut it for Democrats in congress on the verge of losing their seats.

I expect them to renew title 42 through at least the end of this year for political purposes, using any excuse they can find to stroke the progressive lobby of their party, to give them an out for doing it.
Biden already said it’s up as of May 24, when he plans to wave in as many undesirable illegals with COVID across our border.

Forum List

Back