I argued against the impeachment of Biden....UNTIL NOW

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
We don't need to be playing tit for tat with the left. Aka do as they did to Trump for no reason.

Having said that it has become increasingly clear that Biden is "NOT BIDEN"
The powers that be need to invoke the 25th amendment to protect us but they are failing to do their duty. I suppose having a puppet fall guy (BIDEN) to take all the blame for your anti American progressive policies you inact is better than strengthening our nation.
Biden is not just sitting idly by as the progressives destroy our nation, he is actively helping them because he doesn't know any better. The man shakes hands with ghosts and talks to flags for fucks sake.

At this point we must take our chances with Kamala. Joe Must Go

Chant that shit all summer!

JOE MUST GO
JOE MUST GO

We don't need to be playing tit for tat with the left. Aka do as they did to Trump for no reason.

The powers that be need to invoke the 25th amendment to protect us but they are failing to do their duty. I suppose having a puppet fall guy (BIDEN) to take all the blame for your anti American progressive policies you inact is better than strengthening our nation.
Biden is not just sitting idly by as the progressives destroy our nation, he is actively helping them because he doesn't know any better. The man shakes hands with ghosts and talks to flags for fucks sake.

JOE MUST GO
JOE MUST GO
What was wrong with you before now?

JOE MUST GO
JOE MUST GO
Your argument is weak and relies on your feels. Inact is not enact. You failed at including anything substantial to prove your case.

JOE MUST GO
JOE MUST GO

All top level dems need to be impeached. They are all corrupt.

JOE MUST GO
JOE MUST GO

I don't know. I mean yes I agree with you. But part of me is curious: What does it look like when presidential approval hits mid-20s? Huh

JOE MUST GO
JOE MUST GO

Be very careful of what you wish for...

President Kamala D. Harris...

JOE MUST GO
JOE MUST GO

Heck yeah, he has to be gone by 2023 so I can win the bet I made with my wife that he would be

Be very careful of what you wish for...

President Kamala D. Harris...
Cackles is the perfect example of why we have the 25th amendment. She’d be history within three months.

And we simply cannot allow a president who is working AGAINST America’s interests to cause as much chaos as possible in order to collapse it to continue simply because the VP is an empty-headed Affirmative Action case.

Your argument is weak and relies on your feels. Inact is not enact. You failed at including anything substantial to prove your case.
His constitutional failings and court ruling violations are discussed endlessly on here. Because I didn't include them doesn't mean they don't exist. And even CNN knows he isn't right in the head

JOE MUST GO
JOE MUST GO
Says internet poster fooled by edited video who hasn’t watched a single Biden speech in its entirety.

Cackles is the perfect example of why we have the 25th amendment. She’d be history within three months.

And we simply cannot allow a president who is working AGAINST America’s interests to cause as much chaos as possible in order to collapse it to continue simply because the VP is an empty-headed Affirmative Action case.

Really? You believe they stole the election from Trump (admittedly I am guessing on this point...), yet you somehow believe they couldn't find a way to keep Kamala Harris in office for the next ten years?

I don't know. I mean yes I agree with you. But part of me is curious: What does it look like when presidential approval hits mid-20s? Huh
Congress has managed to carry an approval rating below 20% for decades.

Why not the President?

The US federal government has not represented the citizens for a very long time, why start now?

It's just a cabal of corporate Marxists who are focused on global domination.

JOE MUST GO
JOE MUST GO
Our President is showing effective leadership in rallying our allies against Putin

He has avoided getting the US Military directly involved and has worked with NATO to provide military and humanitarian supplies

His choice of economic sanctions vs military actions have been highly effective

Meanwhile, the former President calls Putin a Genius

Really? You believe they stole the election from Trump (admittedly I am guessing on this point...), yet you somehow believe they couldn't find a way to keep Kamala Harris in office for the next ten years?
Anyone who believes the election was stolen believes the Vice President can overturn the states

That means that as long as Democrats keep the VP they can retain the White House

Our President is showing effective leadership in rallying our allies against Putin
He has avoided getting the US Military directly involved and has worked with NATO to provide military and humanitarian supplies
His choice of economic sanctions vs military actions have been highly effective
Meanwhile, the former President calls Putin a Genius
EU leaders visited Kyiv to show real leadership, they don't shake hands with air...
Sanctions are being undercut by China, so what does Joe do....remove tariffs from Chinese goods???
Trump isn't president, he always blows smoke up dictators asses....its his flattering style...while undercutting them....

Forum List

Back