I argued against the impeachment of Biden....UNTIL NOW

Which does NOTHING to show Hunter took any illegal funds or that any went to President Biden

In other words, you got nothing

Yes, they do you lying clod. Hunter received 1.5 billion from the Chinese communist party and used that money to buy companies that the Chinese were prevented from owning.

That is called TREASON you fucking twat.

Yes, they do you lying clod. Hunter received 1.5 billion from the Chinese communist party and used that money to buy companies that the Chinese were prevented from owning.

That is called TREASON you fucking twat.
And to add….Hunter used his ill-gotten gains to pay his father’s expenses, with the obvious knowledge of the Big Guy himself.

Is there a concept of double jeopardy in impeachment? If not, Joe should be impeached now for treason, and then again after the midterms. That the Dems allow such a treasonous man to continue on the presidency is shameful, but they will certainly pay at midterms.

We don't need to be playing tit for tat with the left. Aka do as they did to Trump for no reason.

Having said that it has become increasingly clear that Biden is "NOT BIDEN"
The powers that be need to invoke the 25th amendment to protect us but they are failing to do their duty. I suppose having a puppet fall guy (BIDEN) to take all the blame for your anti American progressive policies you inact is better than strengthening our nation.
Biden is not just sitting idly by as the progressives destroy our nation, he is actively helping them because he doesn't know any better. The man shakes hands with ghosts and talks to flags for fucks sake.

At this point we must take our chances with Kamala. Joe Must Go

Chant that shit all summer!

JOE MUST GO
JOE MUST GO
Sorry, I don't want to take my chances with Kamala. I'd rather have someone senile as president.

We don't need to be playing tit for tat with the left. Aka do as they did to Trump for no reason.

The powers that be need to invoke the 25th amendment to protect us but they are failing to do their duty. I suppose having a puppet fall guy (BIDEN) to take all the blame for your anti American progressive policies you inact is better than strengthening our nation.
Biden is not just sitting idly by as the progressives destroy our nation, he is actively helping them because he doesn't know any better. The man shakes hands with ghosts and talks to flags for fucks sake.

JOE MUST GO
JOE MUST GO
You don’t support tit for tat like the left did to Trump for no reason?!?! Just think about the contradiction in that statement for a minute.

JOE MUST GO
JOE MUST GO
By all means impeach President Biden, and guarantee him a second term.

His constitutional failings and court ruling violations are discussed endlessly on here. Because I didn't include them doesn't mean they don't exist. And even CNN knows he isn't right in the head
This idiocy of this is the Senate will never convict – Senate Republicans have rendered the impeachment process meaningless and pointless because they fear removing a president from office via impeachment will damage the presidency.

The best solution until 2024 is to win back both the House and the Senate because that is what is needed to counter a Democratic president.
I’m afraid the damage that the anti-Americans will have done to this country will be irreversible at that point. They would have imported millions more of illegals who can barely read, and combined with the ones already here, we’d have 10% of the country illegal. Then they will be fast-tracked to citizenship, where they will vote for handouts from real Americans.

On top of that, Biden seems intent on driving inflation as high as possible, and his solution will be to print more money, making it even more worthless, and driving inflation even higher. We will have 70% of the population dependent on gas and food stipends but the time he’s through.

Then of course there’s the geopolitical risk. Having a senile, corrupt, incompetent president whose son has taken bribes from Russia and China put us in an untenable position.

I think we have to 25th him right after the midterms.

This idiocy of this is the Senate will never convict – Senate Republicans have rendered the impeachment process meaningless and pointless because they fear removing a president from office via impeachment will damage the presidency.
Depends on how much further his dementia advances, and at what pace. The Republicans would remove him for sure…..it’s the Dems who are willing to sacrifice this country for power. But if he starts speaking to invisible people along with shaking their hand, even they will have to admit that someone in mid-stage dementia cannot be the leader of the free world.

She could be removed with weeks for gross incompetence.
I'd love to see Basement Joe and Kamel-Toe both impeached, but it won't happen.

Obviously impeaching Basement Joe would leave us with Kamel-Toe as president.

Since Kamel-Toe is a woman and an ethnic minority, Republicans in DC would fear that impeaching Kamel-Toe would cause them to lose voters that were female and ethnic minorities.

I'd love to see Basement Joe and Kamel-Toe both impeached, but it won't happen.

Obviously impeaching Basement Joe would leave us with Kamel-Toe as president.

Since Kamel-Toe is a woman and an ethnic minority, Republicans in DC would fear that impeaching Kamel-Toe would cause them to lose voters that were female and ethnic minorities.
Yeah, those Dems are a devious bunch.

I’m afraid the damage that the anti-Americans will have done to this country will be irreversible at that point. They would have imported millions more of illegals who can barely read, and combined with the ones already here, we’d have 10% of the country illegal. Then they will be fast-tracked to citizenship, where they will vote for handouts from real Americans.

On top of that, Biden seems intent on driving inflation as high as possible, and his solution will be to print more money, making it even more worthless, and driving inflation even higher. We will have 70% of the population dependent on gas and food stipends but the time he’s through.

Then of course there’s the geopolitical risk. Having a senile, corrupt, incompetent president whose son has taken bribes from Russia and China put us in an untenable position.

I think we have to 25th him right after the midterms.
That's the way that side thinks. Replacing Biden with yet another lefty drone isn't going to solve anything.

JOE MUST GO
JOE MUST GO
Your opinion has support of the very best Constitutional and legal minds in the USA: Here's the case Nancy Pelosi's job requires the House Speaker to Impeach Biden:

Biden had no business in office when he left Americans behind in Afghanistan:

That is something our country has an obligation to our people overseas who are stranded in a terrorist, hostile nation. Our military has not ever been abused in this manner, and you can't buy your way out of this wrongful act, Mr. President. You are playing with fire when you put America or her allies in harm's way.

Your opinion has support of the very best Constitutional and legal minds in the USA: Here's the case Nancy Pelosi's job requires the House Speaker to Impeach Biden:

Title 42 still stays, it was enacted in 1944.

Whats happening now is restoring the pre-pandemic procedure. During the pandemic, the Trump admin immediately expelled asylum seekers without due process of law, which is a human rights volation. With the pandemic basically over, due process of law should be restored, to keep standards of civil liberties and human rights. The only people getting their panties in a buch about this are the bigots and racists. Title 42 is still there, just with due process of law restored, so chill out.

Forum List

Back