I am voting for Trump because of the riots

Politicallyinsane

Gold Member
Oct 6, 2019
I am voting for Trump because of the riots. First of all there's plenty I disagree when it comes to Donald Trump, but we can NOT allow thugs, arsonous and looters to control our streets and to burn our stores down. I am putting my TDS away and putting America first when it comes to executive branch that controls the legal processes of our society. I'll be voting for Trump on the top of the ticket and hopefully maintaining an democratic house and gaining the senate to control his economic libertarian beliefs into something a little more agreeable. I believe this is the best we can do at this point in history as we cannot allow libeterianism but we also cannot allow our cities to be destroyed either.

President Trump is many things, but an economic libertarian isn't one of them. Massive bailouts, crony capitalism, and, corporate welfare does not an economic libertarian make.

I am voting for Trump because of the riots. First of all there's plenty I disagree when it comes to Donald Trump, but we can NOT allow thugs, arsonous and looters to control our streets and to burn our stores down. I am putting my TDS away and putting America first when it comes to executive branch that controls the legal processes of our society. I'll be voting for Trump on the top of the ticket and hopefully maintaining an democratic house and gaining the senate to control his economic libertarian beliefs into something a little more agreeable. I believe this is the best we can do at this point in history as we cannot allow libeterianism but we also cannot allow our cities to be destroyed either.

Who did you vote for in 2016?

President Trump is many things, but an economic libertarian isn't one of them. Massive bailouts, crony capitalism, and, corporate welfare does not an economic libertarian make.
Talk radio doesn't cover that part, sorry.

Or the massive spending increases, or the $1.4 TRILLION the Fed poured into short term lending markets to grease the system.

SO YOAR JUST FAKE NEWS I TELL YOU

Such is the idiotic sophistry used to ‘rationalize’ voting for Trump.
You might want to consider that if your party didn’t advocate lawlessness and mayhem and violence against cops, you might actually be able to win over a lot of voters.

I mean how can you run a “burn America to the ground” party policy and expect anyone but the most hateful anti-Americans to join up?

The 60's riots got Nixon and Reagan elected, the 90's riots got Bush II elected, Obama hate crimes and riots got Trump elected, so yes, that would be the usual pattern when these vermin run amuck. Dems are batting -1,000 when they pump up their criminally insane base.

Talk radio doesn't cover that part, sorry.

Or the massive spending increases, or the $1.4 TRILLION the Fed poured into short term lending markets to grease the system.

SO YOAR JUST FAKE NEWS I TELL YOU

The phony fiscal hawks will return to the aerie the second their party masters are not in control any longer. Bet the farm on it.

Democrats, especially their terrorist groups antifa and BLM, are totally responsible for the looting and burning of our cities. Now that you can see what Soros is capable of with these riots, just imagine the damage he can do with mail in ballots.
The guy is pure evil

Democrats, especially their terrorist groups antifa and BLM, are totally responsible for the looting and burning of our cities. Now that you can see what Soros is capable of with these riots, just imagine the damage he can do with mail in ballots.
The guy is pure evil

You are pure evil.

The guy is pure evil
MLK.png

Fucking with your money is the only thing you assholes understand.
BURN IT DOWN!!!

The guy is pure evil
View attachment 345681
BURN IT DOWN!!!
You're a fucking asshole. You are more of a problem now than renegade cops.

The guy is pure evil
View attachment 345681
BURN IT DOWN!!!
You're a fucking asshole. You are more of a problem now than renegade cops.
Poor ewe.

Forum List

Back