I am voting for Trump because of the riots

Democrats, especially their terrorist groups antifa and BLM, are totally responsible for the looting and burning of our cities. Now that you can see what Soros is capable of with these riots, just imagine the damage he can do with mail in ballots.
The guy is pure evil
View attachment 345681
Fucking with your money is the only thing you assholes understand.
BURN IT DOWN!!!
Its not 1968 anymore. Logically, the corporate and business people that can, should start vacating deep blue urban areas. You could almost sense a direction of these areas to a less then first world way of living. And each time the resources are spread more sparsely as the money is harder to find to placate the people living there. With the same age of all this technology people will not have to work in high rises as much anyway.

I am voting for Trump because of the riots. First of all there's plenty I disagree when it comes to Donald Trump, but we can NOT allow thugs, arsonous and looters to control our streets and to burn our stores down. I am putting my TDS away and putting America first when it comes to executive branch that controls the legal processes of our society. I'll be voting for Trump on the top of the ticket and hopefully maintaining an democratic house and gaining the senate to control his economic libertarian beliefs into something a little more agreeable. I believe this is the best we can do at this point in history as we cannot allow libeterianism but we also cannot allow our cities to be destroyed either.
that's why I voted for him in 2016--after the MBrown crap

Democrats, especially their terrorist groups antifa and BLM, are totally responsible for the looting and burning of our cities. Now that you can see what Soros is capable of with these riots, just imagine the damage he can do with mail in ballots.
The guy is pure evil
View attachment 345681
BURN IT DOWN!!!
....you don't need to provide any more proof that blacks are more violent/criminal/stupid/etc-

You are anti the constitution then!

The Constitution you Leftists mock because you hate the Second Amendment?
The Constitution you Leftists despise because it was "written long ago" by white men?
The Constitution you condemn because Hillary didn't get elected by virtue of number of total votes?
The Constitution you ignore when it declares all have "the right to LIFE" because you want to keep on murdering innocent unborn babies?
The Constitution with a preamble citing "Nature's God"?
The Constitution represented by our flag which you Leftists desecrate all the time, standing on it, wiping your asses with it, shitting on it as your fellow Leftists cheer and take pictures?

BURN IT DOWN!!!

You are as ugly on the inside as you are on the outside.
Your racism is vile.
My av is not me.
you have no clue what I look like.
My av is the man your hero racist scum cop murdered in broad daylight.
BURN IT DOWN.
I'M DONE PLAYING WITH YOU COVIDIOTS.

You're a pig who will never amount to anything other than a convicted ex felon.
How many illegitimate children have you already fathered and abandoned? It's such a common practice with you black racists/haters.

You're the newest addition to my Ignore List due to your evil racism.

You're a fucking asshole [billyboom]. You are more of a problem now than renegade cops.

Normally I object to such language, but in this particular case, I really do concur with you. He's worse than that by far. This is the kind of punk who commits crimes for the pure evil of it.

BURN IT DOWN!!!

Your racism is vile.
My av is not me.
BURN IT DOWN.

How many illegitimate children have you already fathered and abandoned? It's such a common practice with you black racists/haters.
I have one child. I have a full time job, I teach music, play in a few cover bands and 1 original band (working on our 6th album), I've never been on unemployment or welfare.
I'm half black and half Cherokee.
BURN IT DOWN!

BURN IT DOWN!!!

Your racism is vile.
My av is not me.
BURN IT DOWN.

I have one child. I have a full time job, I teach music, play in a few cover bands and 1 original band (working on our 6th album), I've never been on unemployment or welfare.
BURN IT DOWN!
Why are you passing along your resume? I wouldn't hire you based on attitude alone. And what's with the picture? Do you think that makes your weak posts credible? Too crazy.

You're a fucking asshole [billyboom]. You are more of a problem now than renegade cops.

Normally I object to such language, but in this particular case, I really do concur with you. He's worse than that by far. This is the kind of punk who commits crimes for the pure evil of it.
BURN IT DOWN!!!

Your racism is vile.
My av is not me.
BURN IT DOWN.

BURN IT DOWN!
Why are you passing along your resume? I wouldn't hire you based on attitude alone. And what's with the picture? Do you think that makes your weak posts credible? Too crazy.
I would never work for a piece of shit like you.

Work on your reading comprehension.

I am voting for Trump because of the riots. First of all there's plenty I disagree when it comes to Donald Trump, but we can NOT allow thugs, arsonous and looters to control our streets and to burn our stores down. I am putting my TDS away and putting America first when it comes to executive branch that controls the legal processes of our society. I'll be voting for Trump on the top of the ticket and hopefully maintaining an democratic house and gaining the senate to control his economic libertarian beliefs into something a little more agreeable. I believe this is the best we can do at this point in history as we cannot allow libeterianism but we also cannot allow our cities to be destroyed either.
Okay. What will you allow?

The guy is pure evil

You are pure evil.

Oh hush up penisloper.

The guy is pure evil

You are pure evil.
For wanting fair elections? OKay then.

The guy is pure evil
View attachment 345681
BURN IT DOWN!!!

Do you honestly believe that fucking with peoples money is a winning strategy?
You're gonna learn yet another valuable lesson.

The guy is pure evil
View attachment 345681
BURN IT DOWN!!!

Do you honestly believe that fucking with peoples money is a winning strategy?
You're gonna learn yet another valuable lesson.
It worked in the 60's

Forum List

Back