I am sick of the black community

Displayed on European stages from 1810 to 1815 as the Hottentot Venus, Sara Baartman was one of the most famous women of her day, and also one of the least known. As the Hottentot Venus, she was seen by Westerners as alluring and primitive, a reflection of their fears and suppressed desires.

The Hottentot Venus was the white mans ideal ass you stupid dementia riddled racist white bitch.
I knew that ass would needle you. A movie was going to be made of this woman with Beyonce in the lead. In your opinion is her black ass bigger than that of tranny Laverne Fox. Surely a manly black buck like yourself appreciates a male ass pretending to be a woman. Kind of on the down low.

I knew that ass would needle you. A movie was going to be made of this woman with Beyonce in the lead. In your opinion is her black ass bigger than that of tranny Laverne Fox. Surely a manly black buck like yourself appreciates a male ass pretending to be a woman. Kind of on the down low.
That ass doesn't bother me sinces the fact it was whites who were slobbering over this woman and you're the one fascinated with a tranny's ass.

You don't even realize what a useful idiot you are. Hence the moniker. Your type has been known and manipulated for decades.
Your gaslighting doesn't work on me. No, my type has not been manipulated. If I was being manipulated today, I'd be a black republican.

• Black men continually voice their admiration for well endowed posterior. I
  • Not just black men.
  • White men like a nice ass too.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love this bar.
Where else....other than a White Pride hillbilly bar are you gonna get to witness such a discussion about big booty?

I'm kinda sorta suspecting that many women ....of many races, many cultures.....can build some junk in the trunk by the nature of their physiology. You know, wider child-bearing hips and all. Lotsa food. Sedentary-ness. Yadda, yadda, yadda.

In fact, I'm sure of it. After all, I occasionally shop at the Wal-Mart superstore in a nearby suburb. And judging by that female clientele.....mostly Caucasian ..... a fatback bedonka ain't exclusive to American black women. I'm presuming those cuties with a booty in the french-fry aisle at WallyWorld have white men in their lives who.....evidently......ain't all that adverse to chubby-cakes.

IMHO

That's right. Not just him, but it would amaze every stupid ass white leftist who use blacks as political pawns, how many actual Africans are sickened and embarrassed by black Americans as a result of white liberal propaganda.

Tupac_Prevent_THUGLIFE.png

The mainstream media has a narrative to protect, Black people are victims. Thank God there are Black men like this man.

Forum List

Back