I am sick of the black community

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

That's right. Not just him, but it would amaze every stupid ass white leftist who use blacks as political pawns, how many actual Africans are sickened and embarrassed by black Americans as a result of white liberal propaganda.

Last edited:

You aren't the only one

I was watching a programme on TV earlier called 'Colonial Crimes' and it was a show about European's and American's who would travel the world, bring folk from tribes and Jungles and Islands back with them in the early 1900's and put them on display in theme parks, zoo's, attractions etc.

That reminds me of what the left and Democrats nowadays do with blacks, immigrants, gays, trans etc.

I was watching a programme on TV earlier called 'Colonial Crimes' and it was a show about European's and American's who would travel the world, bring folk from tribes and Jungles and Islands back with them in the early 1900's and put them on display in theme parks, zoo's, attractions etc.

That reminds me of what the left and Democrats nowadays do with blacks, immigrants, gays, trans etc.
Look up the Hottentot Venus. She was a black sideshow for years. Black men still have the Hottentot Venus ass as the gold standard in black ass.

The race hustlers in the Democrat party are responsible for everything this guy is talking about. They make merchandise of the black community and there are enough in that community who are willing to allow it for free stuff that it won't get better until it all eventually collapses.

In Scotland? What are you talking about? You're that twisted???

"Black men still have the Hottentot Venus ass as the gold standard in black ass."

Is it appropriate at this point, to ask the poster 'Catlover' if he/she is part of the white folk constituency? or the black folk?

In short, poster Catlover, can you share with the forum your bona fides for making your claim about 'black ass', or anybody's preferences for or against?

Saddle up, Skippy.

That's right. Not just him, but it would amaze every stupid ass white leftist who use blacks as political pawns, how many actual Africans are sickened and embarrassed by black Americans as a result of white liberal propaganda.

There's 37 million of them in America. What's your big plan?

Except they put them in leadership positions.

Is it appropriate at this point, to ask the poster 'Catlover' if he/she is part of the white folk constituency? or the black folk?

In short, poster Catlover, can you share with the forum your bona fides for making your claim about 'black ass', or anybody's preferences for or against?

Saddle up, Skippy.
Black men continually voice their admiration for well endowed posterior. It's not a secret.

White men like a nice ass too. Just because you never had one doesn't mean you get to talk crazy.
download.jpeg.jpg

The black ideal ass. The Hottentot Venus traveled the world on exhibition like the two headed goat.

View attachment 522476

The black ideal ass. The Hottentot Venus traveled the world on exhibition like the two headed goat.
Displayed on European stages from 1810 to 1815 as the Hottentot Venus, Sara Baartman was one of the most famous women of her day, and also one of the least known. As the Hottentot Venus, she was seen by Westerners as alluring and primitive, a reflection of their fears and suppressed desires.

The Hottentot Venus was the white mans ideal ass you stupid dementia riddled racist white bitch.

Forum List

Back