I am sick of the black community

That's right. Not just him, but it would amaze every stupid ass white leftist who use blacks as political pawns, how many actual Africans are sickened and embarrassed by black Americans as a result of white liberal propaganda.

Sorry but a video on youtube as never influenced my thinking.

How can Conservatives not view Atheist West European Culture as sick?

shyvnpt2kamx.png
Interesting.
So in your world "conservative" and "religious" go together.
So is there no way for someone religious, oh, I don't know, like the Pope, to be not "conservative?"
OR
For someone "conservative" to be not religious?

ALSO...
May a quality of life study in those "evil" countries might help.

Oh, my!

The thread title has nothing to do with the posterior of certain folks!

The thread title simply states a personal opinion.

And if a secret poll were taken, probably a lot of Americans would agree with the thread title.

But it does NOT matter what anyone thinks.

Certain folks will continue to be here and to keep growing in population.

But Caucasians are dropping in numbers. Census figures show that there are now 5,000,000 fewer Caucasian Americans.

Some people -- including some Caucasians -- are cheering that development.

But some wiser people -- including some African Americans, Asian Americans, Caucasian Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Native Americans -- realize that it is a harbinger of the end of the United States as a viable nation.

Ah, yes....the PillowBoy tactic. 'Only I know the secret-sauce and will reveal it. But not now.'

ps.....poster Parser, we've seen this movie before.

Oh, but it is not a secret.

Everyone knows it, whether or not s/he wants to admit it.

It's the elephant in the room that everyone agrees is kinder to ignore.

I'm sick of Blacks:

Committing so many crimes

Being on welfare

Not taking care of their families

Having a deranged entitlement mentality

Not taking personal responsibility

Blaming Whites for all their problems

Being the Democrat bitches

May a quality of life study in those "evil" countries might help.
Still, people of France and Germany are an order of magnitude more likely to be Atheist and disregard the Old Testament then people of Nigeria. Thus, there is a problem with West European Culture.

Sadly a considerable number of Conservatives dislike African American and Muslim communities. These communities respect Old Testament.

Still, people of France and Germany are an order of magnitude more likely to be Atheist and disregard the Old Testament then people of Nigeria. Thus, there is a problem with West European Culture.
So?

I am a BUNT. Buddhist under training.
"God" in any aspect is unnecessary to me or my life.
Perhaps you should look at the flaws in US culture before reaching your evangelistic arms beyond the border.

That's right. Not just him, but it would amaze every stupid ass white leftist who use blacks as political pawns, how many actual Africans are sickened and embarrassed by black Americans as a result of white liberal propaganda.

Oh, no. He ain't black.

He ain't down for the struggle.

Why do whites like you tell this lie?
Today I rode my bike in Jackson Michigan today. We asked people where we should ride. Everyone said don’t drive into downtown Jackson. Isn’t safe.

So instead of us spending money in Jackson we are in concord.

If you blacks aren’t sick of it yet, you should be. No one wants to shop in your communities. Too dangerous.

In Michigan we always say flint Detroit and Saginaw are our shitholes. We forget we also have Jackson Michigan.

It’s ridiculous that there are places in America that aren’t safe. Oh well. I guess we will all just continue to avoid these cities. And it’s not racism. It’s common sense. If it’s dangerous why go?

Forum List

Back