I am sick of White Racists

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Especially these fuckheads here. Needless to say, there are plenty of whites who feel the same way.

agree, racism sucks
bidenposracistgytgfhhffh.jpg

hillaryisaracisthjghgjg.gif

bidenisaracistposjkasdkjkdhbv.jpg

At least with rednecks, skinheads and hillbilly's you know where you stand.

They're racist and you can like it or lump it.

Whereas with Democrats, the left and Blacks - well, they're every bit as bad but it's dressed up as virtue (and for a lot of the blacks it's just plain anti-White racism or blatant black power) and they're never held to account. That's a hundred times more sinister.

I know who I'd rather sit with (if made to pick).

Former White Supremacist Dedicates His Life to Fighting Racism | Reformed Racist | New York Post​

I'm sick of all racists...

But... on the other hand ... if it wasn't for idiots, I would have no reason to feel superior.

They are the gift that keeps on giving. There's no doubt about it.

Why Most White People Don't Speak Out Against Racism​

At least with rednecks, skinheads and hillbilly's you know where you stand.

They're racist and you can like it or lump it.

Whereas with Democrats, the left and Blacks - well, they're every bit as bad but it's dressed up as virtue (and for a lot of the blacks it's just plain anti-White racism or blatant black power) and they're never held to account. That's a hundred times more sinister.

I know who I'd rather sit with (if made to pick).
Maybe that's how it works where men wear skirts, but not here.

Y'all sure seem to be overly concerned with racism. Is this like comin' out of the closet?

He's an Uncle Fred.
No, he's a non racist white person. Your trying to create an equivalent to Uncle Tom has you looking stupid. Uncle Toms are black who are anti black enough to support racist white policies that hurt black people. According to you don't see race colorblind, types this guy should be someone you celebrate.

Forum List

Back