I am Seriously Puzzled about This...

The reason gas is so low is because people aren't driving because of the pandemic. Are you saying Trump caused that?

It went lower, but it's been relatively low for the past couple of years. This is due to fracking, which both Creepy Joe and Whorris stated they would eliminate. They lied when they said alternative energy would create new jobs. That's a lie because it may replace the jobs lost in the fossil fuel industry. Thanks to fracking, not only do we have the jobs and lower prices, but we became the worlds largest exporter of energy. There would be jobs lost because you can't export green energy, and even if we could, nobody would want it because of the price.

Fracking took off under Obama. These same claims were made about him.

Trump never hid his records. The IRS has every single one of them. He didn't make them available to the general public. It doesn't mean he's hiding something.

Um, yeah, actually the IRS treats them as confidential, so he's hiding them from the Public. He's also fighting to keep the DA in NY from seeing them. That's hiding them.

I'm not talking about H1N1, I'm talking about influenza. Over his two terms, over 200,000 Americans died from it. So if Trump is responsible for the Covid deaths, then logic assumes that Hussein was responsible for the influenza deaths. What's wrong? Are you starting to see how stupid that claim looks with the shoe on the other foot?

Okay, let's look at that. Over 8 years, 200,000 Americans died of influenza... That would be 25K a year.. It would be less if people got their damned shots! Trump killed 10 times that many THIS year.

Um, yeah, actually the IRS treats them as confidential, so he's hiding them from the Public. He's also fighting to keep the DA in NY from seeing them. That's hiding them.

He's using his right to privacy to stop a witch hunt. He's been through enough of them already. They don't even know WTF they're looking for. They're just hoping to get their hands on his returns, leak it to the MSM, and hopefully find something. They shouldn't have copies of them.

Okay, let's look at that. Over 8 years, 200,000 Americans died of influenza... That would be 25K a year.. It would be less if people got their damned shots! Trump killed 10 times that many THIS year.

Yes, we have shots for the flu, but you can't force people to get them, just like you can't force people to wear masks, sanitize their hands, or social distance. People made and still make their own choices that a President cannot control.

And just think, Biden didnt want him to stop travel.
Whats that tell ya ?

That Biden didn't think a xenophobic travel ban was much of a solution. Oh, wait, it wasn't.

He's using his right to privacy to stop a witch hunt. He's been through enough of them already. They don't even know WTF they're looking for. They're just hoping to get their hands on his returns, leak it to the MSM, and hopefully find something. They shouldn't have copies of them.

He wants a right to privacy, he should have stayed a private citizen.

Yes, we have shots for the flu, but you can't force people to get them, just like you can't force people to wear masks, sanitize their hands, or social distance. People made and still make their own choices that a President cannot control.

It would have been easier if Trump hadn't mocked masking, made false claims, downplayed the signifigance of the plague, and so on. Again, it's not about preventing ALL disease, it's about LEADERSHIP in the fact of a crisis.

He wants a right to privacy, he should have stayed a private citizen.

Nope. A US President has the exact same rights as all citizens do.

It would have been easier if Trump hadn't mocked masking, made false claims, downplayed the signifigance of the plague, and so on. Again, it's not about preventing ALL disease, it's about LEADERSHIP in the fact of a crisis.

His leadership was excellent, and he didn't mock masks. He made fun of Biden during a debate because the guy walks around with a mask on outside with nobody 100 feet near him. President Trump did what any President should do, and that is to reassure the public when a tragedy takes place. So what leadership did DumBama display when Americans were catching and dying from the flu?

Then he should remain a private citizen. Frankly, it should be REQUIRED that presidential candidates disclose all tax and financial information. Watch for that law to get passed, very quickly. The GOP will be happy if it keeps the Trump Klan out in 2024 and beyond.

The master of twist and spin, comes to the rescue again.
So contradictory to previous opinions of yours, you agree that there wasnt much Trump could do to stop it ?

NO, but since you aren't very bright, I'm not sure explaining it to you would help.

The travel ban was useless because it didn't apply to US citizens, just Chinese citizens (and later Europeans). Which means if you were an American over there, you were in a panic to get back here, and no one bothered to isolate you to make sure you weren't spreading the disease.

You see, funny thing. Viruses don't care who they infect.

NOW- there were a bunch of things Trump COULD have done to slow it down or contain it. He could have gotten behind the kinds of social distancing and masking. He could have invoked the defense production act to mass produce PPE. He could have coordinated with the governors on preventative measures.

It's what he did do that made it worse. He called it a hoax. He engaged in magical thinking despite what the doctors were saying. He promoted quack cures and quack doctors spreading misinformation.

So this is why Cult-45 members will claim that Covid is both a DEVIOUS CHINESE BIOWEAPON and A COMPLETE HOAX, and not even understand the irony.

His leadership was excellent, and he didn't mock masks. He made fun of Biden during a debate because the guy walks around with a mask on outside with nobody 100 feet near him. President Trump did what any President should do, and that is to reassure the public when a tragedy takes place. So what leadership did DumBama display when Americans were catching and dying from the flu?

He got an innculation and encouraged other to do so. Look, guy the Flu isn't covid.. Trump fucked up Covid for the reasons listed above.

And now... he's unemployed.

Then he should remain a private citizen. Frankly, it should be REQUIRED that presidential candidates disclose all tax and financial information. Watch for that law to get passed, very quickly. The GOP will be happy if it keeps the Trump Klan out in 2024 and beyond.

The master of twist and spin, comes to the rescue again.
So contradictory to previous opinions of yours, you agree that there wasnt much Trump could do to stop it ?

NO, but since you aren't very bright, I'm not sure explaining it to you would help.

The travel ban was useless because it didn't apply to US citizens, just Chinese citizens (and later Europeans). Which means if you were an American over there, you were in a panic to get back here, and no one bothered to isolate you to make sure you weren't spreading the disease.

You see, funny thing. Viruses don't care who they infect.

NOW- there were a bunch of things Trump COULD have done to slow it down or contain it. He could have gotten behind the kinds of social distancing and masking. He could have invoked the defense production act to mass produce PPE. He could have coordinated with the governors on preventative measures.

It's what he did do that made it worse. He called it a hoax. He engaged in magical thinking despite what the doctors were saying. He promoted quack cures and quack doctors spreading misinformation.

So this is why Cult-45 members will claim that Covid is both a DEVIOUS CHINESE BIOWEAPON and A COMPLETE HOAX, and not even understand the irony.

He got an innculation and encouraged other to do so. Look, guy the Flu isn't covid.. Trump fucked up Covid for the reasons listed above.

Oh little Joe.
You are going to make this such so much fun for the next 4 years.

The requirements to be a US President is outlined in the US Constitution. You cannot write a law to change that. You need to pass an amendment. Good luck getting that through.

When did he ever encourage people to get a flu shot? Even if he did, do you think one person listened to him?

The President broke record time in creating facilities to cater to overflows of patients that the Democrat Mayors helped create. He funded labs to come up with a vaccine as quickly as possible, and even placed orders for hundreds of millions of doses as soon as it is given FDA approval. He used emergency declarations to get PPE to our medical people ASAP.

If you want to have a leader who can lock people up in their homes, move to North Korea. In the United States, people are free to make their own choices.

So did Trump and Obama and Bush and Clinton and..........................

When did Trump ever say he'd get rid of fracking? When did Bush? Fracking wasn't even an issue with Clinton. It wasn't nearly as productive as it is today.

Oh little Joe.
You are going to make this such so much fun for the next 4 years.

You are going to just keep saying stupid things for the next four years?

The requirements to be a US President is outlined in the US Constitution. You cannot write a law to change that. You need to pass an amendment. Good luck getting that through.

Nothing in the constitution prevents additional requirements by statue.

When did he ever encourage people to get a flu shot? Even if he did, do you think one person listened to him?

Well, not you, man. You'd have refused to get one because you wouldn't want the Negro telling you what to do.

The President broke record time in creating facilities to cater to overflows of patients that the Democrat Mayors helped create. He funded labs to come up with a vaccine as quickly as possible, and even placed orders for hundreds of millions of doses as soon as it is given FDA approval. He used emergency declarations to get PPE to our medical people ASAP.

Yes, I'm sure that's what happened in the Fox News Cinematic Universe. Out in real America, people didn't buy it.

The severely retarded, those with advanced dementia likely don't participate.

True but some of them voted this election since the Democrats plopped a ballot right in front of them on their kitchen table. That's one of the many problems with mail in voting...
I put that down as a problem with ballot harvesting, which is why many states do not allow it, and specifically why Texas does not allow it.
I'm speaking beyond people with mental disabilities, I"m talking about the Obama Phone and Obama money people. Voters who are totally ignorant of politics, policies, or even how our country operates...
It would probably benefit both them and the GOP if we focused on explaining the issues to them and why we are the superior choice. Poll tests strike me as more of a path to circumvent and ignore them, and I just don't like those kinds of solutions. I think we need to figure out how to reach and persuade them.
... We have a large enough group of politically ignorant people enough to put the Democrats over the top though.
Below the presidency we had a very good election.

I put that down as a problem with ballot harvesting, which is why many states do not allow it, and specifically why Texas does not allow it.

The Republicans also wanted to put up cameras at drop boxes and were refused in Democrat areas. Like what were they afraid of?

It would probably benefit both them and the GOP if we focused on explaining the issues to them and why we are the superior choice. Poll tests strike me as more of a path to circumvent and ignore them, and I just don't like those kinds of solutions. I think we need to figure out how to reach and persuade them.

A simple and easy test would suit me fine, but we both know the Democrats would have a conniption if we tried. They need the ignorant vote of they lose every time. However people who don't know anything about politics don't even pay attention to it. They never or seldom turn on news stations, and they certainly don't listen to talk radio. Some may vote if it's convenient enough: getting rides to the polls, no lines, early voting for several days.......... but to put any effort into it, forget about it. They'd sooner stay home where they belong. If we are to be honest about it, that was their main objection over Voter-ID.

When they get a ballot at home, they just fill it out for shits and giggles. They have no idea what they're voting on, all they know is Trump is a bad bad man. They don't pay attention to his accomplishments, the fact he's doing the job for free, that he lost over a billion dollars of net worth to take the job.

To put it another way, let's say you and I both own companies making the same product, and are looking for a CEO. I find a CEO with not much experience, but fantastic accomplishments, but his personality is a little abrasive. You find a CEO who's been doing the job for nearly 50 years, but hasn't accomplished anything, however he's a really nice guy. Which one of us will have the more successful company?

And this is why ignorant voters should not be voting. Unless things change, we are going to end up with that second CEO instead of the first one.

Forum List

Back