I am Seriously Puzzled about This...

The rich didn't have many other places to go. Today they do. Tax them too much, they'll leave, just like the many that left New York City among other high cost of living liberal states.

Okay, the only places the rich would have to go are European nations where they ALREADY pay their fair share.

Don't count on that. Trump will be contesting those ballots. If they find fault in Arizona, that deducts from Slow Joe's column and puts it in Trump's.

You're delusional buddy. His lead is down to 3000 in Georgia and 63,000 in PA. I suspect by the morning, Biden will be leading in those states. MEANWHILE, AZ is kind of level and Biden's lead has increased NV.

Trump lost. Deal with it.

Okay, the only places the rich would have to go are European nations where they ALREADY pay their fair share.

They can move to a number of places outside of Europe. Furthermore international travel had a risk back then. We didn't have Doppler radar. We didn't have the communications we have today. We didn't have satellites. If business leaders needed to have a monthly conference with his department leaders, he had to fly or sail them to the location every month. Today a CEO can zoom a meeting with dozens of people all at the same time. He can track his investments sitting on a toilet in Brazil with up to the second results. He can also make immediate adjustments to his portfolio in a seconds time.

You're delusional buddy. His lead is down to 3000 in Georgia and 63,000 in PA. I suspect by the morning, Biden will be leading in those states. MEANWHILE, AZ is kind of level and Biden's lead has increased NV.

Trump lost. Deal with it.

Even if they declare Biden winning those states, Trump has good arguments against them. In Michigan they stopped overseers from watching the count. In PA the found a problem with the computerized voting counts that mysteriously gave Biden all the votes and not one single vote for Trump. Also in PA, they allowed ballots up til the end of this week with no postmarks. PA provided postage paid envelopes with the ballots which typically get no postmarks, which was no accident. That means if some commie yesterday didn't return their ballot because they thought Biden was a shoe-in, they could have filled out that ballot and mailed it yesterday, and it would be counted.

The Democrats are going out of their way to cheat this election as usual. However, it won't be over until the courts make a decision.

They can move to a number of places outside of Europe.

Where would they possibly move that wouldn't tax them at an even higher rate that isn't even more corrupt or even more dirt poor.

The rich live here for a reason. They'll keep living here even if they are paying their fair share.

Stop being a battered housewife Republican, guy. Your Welfare check might depend on them paying their fair share.

Even if they declare Biden winning those states, Trump has good arguments against them.

No, he really doesn't... These anecdotal and unproven stories aren't evidence.

Also, the judges will be as glad to finally rid of Trump as the rest of the government... even ones he promoted.

The Democrats are going out of their way to cheat this election as usual. However, it won't be over until the courts make a decision.

The courts aren't going to overturn a decision by the people in multiple states.

The reason why you all got away with that with Bush-43 is because there was a technically complete count that had been recounted twice and still found Bush won in Florida.

Right now- Biden is ahead in AZ and NV (enough to get him to 270), is only down 36K in PA, and only down 1800 in GA. With a lot more counting to go.

He's up 147K in MI, and 21K in WI.

And lest we not forget, up 4 million in the country as a whole.

Where would they possibly move that wouldn't tax them at an even higher rate that isn't even more corrupt or even more dirt poor.

The rich live here for a reason. They'll keep living here even if they are paying their fair share.

Stop being a battered housewife Republican, guy. Your Welfare check might depend on them paying their fair share.

No, some of the rich have moved overseas in the past. Countries not as wealthy as ours welcome them with open arms and they don't have to pay nearly as much as they did under Democrat leadership. Yes, most stay here now. That's the point. Why would you want to tax them high enough to move away?

No, he really doesn't... These anecdotal and unproven stories aren't evidence.

Also, the judges will be as glad to finally rid of Trump as the rest of the government... even ones he promoted.

So what you are saying is that commie judges will not rule by law, but by their own personal resentment of Trump? How surprising.

Breaking the law of disallowing Republican oversight is not anecdotal. Refusing to obey a court order of allowing them back in to monitor the counting is not anecdotal as is going on in Philly this very minute.

Trump has a very good case.

The courts aren't going to overturn a decision by the people in multiple states.

The reason why you all got away with that with Bush-43 is because there was a technically complete count that had been recounted twice and still found Bush won in Florida.

Right now- Biden is ahead in AZ and NV (enough to get him to 270), is only down 36K in PA, and only down 1800 in GA. With a lot more counting to go.

He's up 147K in MI, and 21K in WI.

And lest we not forget, up 4 million in the country as a whole.

Wrong. Trump is ahead in AZ and NV is still on the border. Again, Michigan is under much scrutiny because they allowed voters to vote three days after the election. Again, Trump has a valid case there as well.

There is a movement of voters who are surfacing these days (I assume this is legitimate) who make the following claim:

"I am a Republican but I'm voting for Biden."

Somebody please explain to me how anyone who is a Republican can read or be aware of the Democrat platform for 2020, and vote for Joe Biden.

I see one possibility...I disagree with it, but I understand it...Republicans are turned off by Donald Trump's personality and manner, and don't want to vote for him.

But that is a reason not to vote. How can anyone who claims to be a Republican see the Democrat platform and not be totally repulsed by it?

I don't get it.
Trump's personality and manner suck, but even if he was a likable, genial person, there would be plenty of reason to dump that fool.

If he had a decent personality and manners he would have won.

There is a movement of voters who are surfacing these days (I assume this is legitimate) who make the following claim:

Somebody please explain to me how anyone who is a Republican can read or be aware of the Democrat platform for 2020, and vote for Joe Biden.

I see one possibility...I disagree with it, but I understand it...Republicans are turned off by Donald Trump's personality and manner, and don't want to vote for him.

But that is a reason not to vote. How can anyone who claims to be a Republican see the Democrat platform and not be totally repulsed by it?

I don't get it.
I don't either, but then I'm far more focused on results than tone.

I don't get it.
Trump's personality and manner suck, but even if he was a likable, genial person, there would be plenty of reason to dump that fool.

If he wasn't a pig, more people would like him.

No, some of the rich have moved overseas in the past. Countries not as wealthy as ours welcome them with open arms and they don't have to pay nearly as much as they did under Democrat leadership. Yes, most stay here now. That's the point. Why would you want to tax them high enough to move away?

Yeah. there's that crazy McAffee guy.. who lives in Costa Rica and he murdered someone... but most of his company- still here creating jobs.

So what you are saying is that commie judges will not rule by law, but by their own personal resentment of Trump? How surprising.

Breaking the law of disallowing Republican oversight is not anecdotal. Refusing to obey a court order of allowing them back in to monitor the counting is not anecdotal as is going on in Philly this very minute.

Trump has a very good case.

Nope, he really doesn't. Oh, and he's now behind in GA and only 18,000 ahead in PA with 189,000 votes left to count. Which means he only has to get 55% of the votes that remain to overcome Trump.

You couldn't have said it any better. Ignorant voters who use the same criteria to elect a President as they did for their favorite American Idol contestant. That's why all people should not be allowed to vote. Our founders had it right the first time.

I don't get it.
They are voting against the personality despite the record of accomplishments and are willing to sacrifice the country in the process.
Talk about stupid, yet it no longer surprises me.

Women ruin everything, eh?

Actually I'm talking about only land owners being allowed to vote; people with a stake in the game. The original Constitution had no guaranteed rights for anybody to vote, but some founders like Madison felt that you couldn't trust a lot of people with such a responsibility, and fast forwarding it to today, he was absolutely correct. If only responsible people with a dog in the race were only allowed to vote, Biden wouldn't have even been considered as a candidate much less a contender for the actual office.

I don't get it.
Ethics and character voters, sick of the lies and divisive BS.

Well you bit on being divided.

We are just going to carry on the tradition.

Hunter Biden is truly fucked.

Women ruin everything, eh?

Actually I'm talking about only land owners being allowed to vote; people with a stake in the game. The original Constitution had no guaranteed rights for anybody to vote, but some founders like Madison felt that you couldn't trust a lot of people with such a responsibility, and fast forwarding it to today, he was absolutely correct. If only responsible people with a dog in the race were only allowed to vote, Biden wouldn't have even been considered as a candidate much less a contender for the actual office.

Everyone has a stake. I understand that idea is offensive to you.

The only thing that's offensive to me is we have stupid people voting, and that's important because how we vote is the direction this country will have to move in.

You and I both own widget companies and are looking for a CEO. I choose a CEO with a record of proven ability and experience. Somebody who can make my company the most productive, but he's a bit arrogant. You choose somebody with 50 years of accomplishing nothing, likely has dementia, associated with an FBI money laundering investigation, and all his plans will ruin your company, but he has a milder personality compared to my CEO.

Which company do you think will be the most successful?

Persuading people to vote by shoving a ballot in their face at their doorstep gives you people who know little to nothing about politics and issues. So now we have a new wave of stupid people deciding on the direction of this country. This is what our founders feared.

The only thing that's offensive to me is we have stupid people voting, and that's important because how we vote is the direction this country will have to move in.

You and I both own widget companies and are looking for a CEO. I choose a CEO with a record of proven ability and experience. Somebody who can make my company the most productive, but he's a bit arrogant. You choose somebody with 50 years of accomplishing nothing, likely has dementia, associated with an FBI money laundering investigation, and all his plans will ruin your company, but he has a milder personality compared to my CEO.

Which company do you think will be the most successful?

Persuading people to vote by shoving a ballot in their face at their doorstep gives you people who know little to nothing about politics and issues. So now we have a new wave of stupid people deciding on the direction of this country. This is what our founders feared.

I didn't vote for Biden.

I don't get it.

That's the easiest question in the world. Personality. Character. Basic integrity. Read: "lack thereof" before all of those. "Platforms" are irrelevant. But as long as you bring it up what was the Republican "platform"? Oh that's right ---- there wasn't any. Kind of like that check from Mexico paying for a wall, it never happened. Thing is, when you hire a thoroughly dishonest con artist to run something, that's what he's gonna give you -- A CON.

Now somebody essplain to me how registering as a "Republican" (or whatever party) requires them to only vote for those with that designation. Cause that's just fuggin' stoopid.

You couldn't have said it any better. Ignorant voters who use the same criteria to elect a President as they did for their favorite American Idol contestant. That's why all people should not be allowed to vote. Our founders had it right the first time.
Our Amendments carry the same force as the original document. Several constitutional amendments (the Fifteenth, Nineteenth, and Twenty-sixth) require that voting rights of U.S. citizens cannot be abridged on account of race, color, previous condition of servitude, sex, or age for those above 18.

Forum List

Back