"I am seriously considering a run for President": Arkansas Gov Asa Hutchinson, platform: low taxes, foreign policy with backbone, pro-American energy

He's just having fun. I look at basquebromance as USMB's Resident Shit Disturber™, I think he's purposely and humorously being a reflection of shallow political rhetoric in general, and I think he's pretty good at it.

He's not hateful, and he doesn't spend his time here spitting out nasty, ugly personal insults. Relax.
Actually, you just described yourself perfectly.

Lol

Yeah, that one, bill Clinton, campaigned that he would

"Finish the job in Iraq"

Meaning he would flip off the UN and 125 Gulf War allies and invade and occupy Iraq in accordance with the wishes of zionist fascism.

All zionist fascists supported that and him - rupert murdoch stands out. Dick morris was clinton's campaign advisor.

As it turned out, NEWT became Speaker and the US passed four straight budgets with BOTH tax and SPENDING CUTS, resulting in a booming economy and a budget surplus - strong dollar, stable business environment, low interest rates, wage inflation etc.

Bill clinton's presidency was a huge success BECAUSE

1. He lied about selling out america in iraq to appease zionist fascists

2. NEWT

His successor, W, the worst traitor in american history, started with a budget surplus and$5.9 trillion debt. W spent and spent and socialized and gave zionist fascism a new "department of homeland security" and

Sold out our troops, wealth and national interests with two wars over total lies false flagged by zionist fascism's 911 hate hoax...
Yeah, like 9/11 never happened. What an anti-Semitic moron you turned out to be.

A shit-stirrer is better than me? I contribute to this board by correcting misinterpretations of the constitution, law, education, and the military, etc. all of which I know better than most posters on this forum. Your idiocy is a constant target in need of correction.

Misinterpret this, fascist zionist traitor

Forum List

Back