I am seeing more and more violatons of free speech

Unfortunately....not the case...others are falling to the same coercion to subvert and or eliminate controversial topics aka anything not pc
Make your own search engine. No one is stopping you.
LOL such a loser
Says an orange cultist who doesn't even know the 1st Amendment and what it protects. :heehee:
What is an “orange cultist”? Show proof of your post. You made an accusation. Stand by it, old hag. Or admit you’re full of shit per usual.
Honey, you've shown on several posts in this thread alone that you have NO CLUE what the 1st Amendment is about and what it protects. You just went on about "renting a car" and that was pretty darn funny! :heehee:
Give one example. Please, old hag. I said renting a car requires as ID when your fellow leftist asked why we need one to vote. Nothing to do with the 1st amendment you ugly gray hag.
Right....show us where the Constitution guarantees the Right to rent a car. I'll wait. :eusa_whistle:
Show where the constitution grants a right to vote for those who aren’t legally allowed to? I ll wait.
What does having a free ID have to do with "those who aren't legally allowed to"?
ID shows you’re legally allowed to vote. Duh. Constitution grants rights to lawful citizens only. Govt needs a way to prove one is a lawful citizen and an ID does that, old hag.
As I've said before (please try to pay attention)....I have no problem with people having an ID to vote, but that ID must be free if they don't already have one they had to have for other reasons like drivers' licenses.
OK then pass a bill to provide free IDs. I have zero issues with that. My dad can give me a gun for free, I do not have to pay for one. IDs aren’t pricey.
Then we are in agreement on that one.....................I wonder why those cutting voting hours and days and number of drop boxes, etc. aren't pushing such a bill. Have you heard of any state pushing for free IDs yet? I haven't.

Unfortunately....not the case...others are falling to the same coercion to subvert and or eliminate controversial topics aka anything not pc
LOL such a loser
Says an orange cultist who doesn't even know the 1st Amendment and what it protects. :heehee:
What is an “orange cultist”? Show proof of your post. You made an accusation. Stand by it, old hag. Or admit you’re full of shit per usual.
Honey, you've shown on several posts in this thread alone that you have NO CLUE what the 1st Amendment is about and what it protects. You just went on about "renting a car" and that was pretty darn funny! :heehee:
Give one example. Please, old hag. I said renting a car requires as ID when your fellow leftist asked why we need one to vote. Nothing to do with the 1st amendment you ugly gray hag.
Right....show us where the Constitution guarantees the Right to rent a car. I'll wait. :eusa_whistle:
Need an ID to buy a gun too, old hag. LOL. Are you ever not an idiot?
Where does the Constitution say that you don't have to pay to buy a gun? I'll wait. :eusa_whistle:
Where does it say you do? I ll Wait.
Where does the Constitution say that you don't have to pay to buy a gun? You are trying to compare using ID to buy a gun to using ID to vote.......the Constitution doesn't care if you pay for an ID to buy your gun.....it very much DOES care if you have to pay to get an ID to vote.
It does? Show that. Please show that. I have the right to bear arms and the right to vote. Need an ID for both to show I am a lawful citizen. So for $35 we are arguing? You’re such a loser.

LOL such a loser
Show where the constitution grants a right to vote for those who aren’t legally allowed to? I ll wait.
What does having a free ID have to do with "those who aren't legally allowed to"?
ID shows you’re legally allowed to vote. Duh. Constitution grants rights to lawful citizens only. Govt needs a way to prove one is a lawful citizen and an ID does that, old hag.
As I've said before (please try to pay attention)....I have no problem with people having an ID to vote, but that ID must be free if they don't already have one they had to have for other reasons like drivers' licenses.
OK then pass a bill to provide free IDs. I have zero issues with that. My dad can give me a gun for free, I do not have to pay for one. IDs aren’t pricey.
Then we are in agreement on that one.....................I wonder why those cutting voting hours and days and number of drop boxes, etc. aren't pushing such a bill. Have you heard of any state pushing for free IDs yet? I haven't.
Have you seen a politician propose a bill for it? It’s $35. Enough of this bullshit. Who doesn’t have $35?

LOL such a loser
Have you seen a politician propose a bill for it? It’s $35. Enough of this bullshit. Who doesn’t have $35?
$35 would pay my phone bill for 7 months.

But ID's cost much more because you must obtain 4 other forms of ID to be able to buy that one! Then many places have a year long backlog.

Freedom of speech is one thing, but you can't force anyone to listen to you..
You should take your own advice, Islamist.
"Islamist"? Is that anything like a christer?
So if America was islamist as compared to christer you would be on this site. Well there would not be one. And the kicker is you are in the forefront of doing what the islamists would do.

Do you know the difference between Islamist and Arabist?
Yep. No such thing as an Arabist but an Islamist..that’s you.

I distrust all religions, but to have a democratic republic, then they all have to be equally tolerated.
The only problem with Islam is that it is old enough so that it goes back to when religions had to supply some social services because government didn't.
But not that government does, then much of what Islam brings along, like Sharia Law, is no longer necessary, and a little outdated and harsh.

But there has to be such as thing as an Arabist, because Arabs do have a unique culture.

Particuarly with search engines.....at one time it was primarily google that was guilty of this....but now its spreading....more and more controversial topics are being banned and I often get my online connection interuppted when I try and copy controversial topics.......this effort to curb free speech is massive and corporate driven

Is it "free speech" that is being disrupted? Or is it lies, propaganda, conspiracy theories, disinformation, and bullshit coming out of Russia, Iran and China, or the Republican Party, expressly designed to undermine Western Democracy and install an white nationalist authoritarian dictatorship in place of your duly elected Constitution Government.

LOL such a loser

Lot of people don't have $35, you privileged twat!!!!

Instead of spending all of time in the gym working off your fat ass, you should try volunteering among poor people.

Facebook and Twitter are not the government.

As I said. It's relevant reading.

I provide it merely as a courtesy to the casual passer-by. What can I say? I'm a nice feller.

As it is, some may find relevance in the fact that we have government agents requesting these actions by said private companies on their behalf.
Because you know, fascists gonna fascist. So we wanna make sure everyone is aware of how that ball rolls. Nawmean? Intellectual honesty is very important in public discourse.

Last edited:
Particuarly with search engines.....at one time it was primarily google that was guilty of this....but now its spreading....more and more controversial topics are being banned and I often get my online connection interuppted when I try and copy controversial topics.......this effort to curb free speech is massive and corporate driven
"violations of free speech"? By the government? Because that's what the 1st Amendment applies to......NOT private companies.
Exactly! However Republicans in Government have stripped US citizens of Freedom to Travel & Vote without showing your papers with Real Photo & RFID Tracking!
LOL...you need an ID to rent a car but you don’t want one to vote? You’re an idiot leftist.

It is not that hard to fake an ID, but a voter registration card is much harder to fake because it can be looked up at the polling place.

LOL such a loser
Need an ID to buy a gun too, old hag. LOL. Are you ever not an idiot?
Where does the Constitution say that you don't have to pay to buy a gun? I'll wait. :eusa_whistle:
Where does it say you do? I ll Wait.
Where does the Constitution say that you don't have to pay to buy a gun? You are trying to compare using ID to buy a gun to using ID to vote.......the Constitution doesn't care if you pay for an ID to buy your gun.....it very much DOES care if you have to pay to get an ID to vote.
It does? Show that. Please show that. I have the right to bear arms and the right to vote. Need an ID for both to show I am a lawful citizen. So for $35 we are arguing? You’re such a loser.
So you are totally for ignoring the 24th Amendment. I see. Anti-American you are.

I disagree that you get equivalent results, but I’m always in favor of more robust privacy.
True...they are not as refined as Google's...I believe due to Google "knowing you" better. Knowing the gist of your previous searches and using that "knowledge" to target what you personally are looking for.

But ...IMO...it's a good trade.

LOL such a loser
24th Amendment....read it sometime. Nothing in it about you can pay a little bit of a poll tax. I see now that you really were never about using an ID to vote....you want to stop poor people from voting.

That is like saying that if Blacks did not want to ride in the back of the bus in Alabama, they should get their own buses.

They did. Haven't you ever heard of the Montgomery Bus Boycott?

They didn't get their own buses but they organized a system of private cars that took people to and from places, mostly work.

Why didn't you learn this in school?

"violations of free speech"? By the government? Because that's what the 1st Amendment applies to......NOT private companies.
That is true so why do whiners want employees at companies who are conservative fired and companies who don’t fire them to be cancelled? Goya?

Nobody has said they want Goya employees fired. You're a barking loon.

Yet these leftist communists want a baker to be forced tl bake a cake he doesnt want to.

Such hypocrites. These people who want the cakes made can go to any other baker on earth.

Yet, people cannot go to another twitter or facebook.

The leftist communist cucks are lying hypocritical scum.

Forum List

Back