I am seeing more and more violatons of free speech

Particuarly with search engines.....at one time it was primarily google that was guilty of this....but now its spreading....more and more controversial topics are being banned and I often get my online connection interuppted when I try and copy controversial topics.......this effort to curb free speech is massive and corporate driven
"violations of free speech"? By the government? Because that's what the 1st Amendment applies to......NOT private companies.

Originally yes, the 1st amendment started as only a restriction on the federal government.
After the 14th amendment, "incorporation" caused restriction against the federal government to also apply to state and local government.

Does that mean private companies can not discriminate against free speech?
Nope.
Freedom of political expression is one of those inherent, individual rights that are infinite, so then enumerable.
You are not really supposed to discriminate against anyone for any reason, but discrimination over political expression amounts to treason in a democratic republic.

Your mistake is assuming that rights are created or granted by the Bill of Rights.
They aren't.
It has to be the other way around.
The right has to already exist inherently or else you would not have the authority to put it into the bill of rights.
But rights are infinite, so they can not all be mentioned the bill of rights anyway.
The only time anyone looks at the Bill of Rights is to use the "Penumbra Effect" to see if there other implied rights we have not sufficiently regarded.

Don’t use Google’s search engine.

Problem solved.
Anyone using Google's search engine directly is a fool.

At a minimum use Duck Duck Go. Google results without Google tracking.

Are you afraid of being tracked?
Freedom of speech is one thing, but you can't force anyone to listen to you..
You should take your own advice, Islamist.
"Islamist"? Is that anything like a christer?
So if America was islamist as compared to christer you would be on this site. Well there would not be one. And the kicker is you are in the forefront of doing what the islamists would do.

Do you know the difference between Islamist and Arabist?
Yep. No such thing as an Arabist but an Islamist..that’s you.

You are a moron just like Trump.

Particuarly with search engines.....at one time it was primarily google that was guilty of this....but now its spreading....more and more controversial topics are being banned and I often get my online connection interuppted when I try and copy controversial topics.......this effort to curb free speech is massive and corporate driven
"violations of free speech"? By the government? Because that's what the 1st Amendment applies to......NOT private companies.
That is true so why do whiners want employees at companies who are conservative fired and companies who don’t fire them to be cancelled? Goya?

Exactly! However Republicans in Government have stripped US citizens of Freedom to Travel & Vote without showing your papers with Real Photo & RFID Tracking!

Don’t use Google’s search engine.

Problem solved.
Anyone using Google's search engine directly is a fool.

At a minimum use Duck Duck Go. Google results without Google tracking.

Are you afraid of being tracked?
You should take your own advice, Islamist.
"Islamist"? Is that anything like a christer?
So if America was islamist as compared to christer you would be on this site. Well there would not be one. And the kicker is you are in the forefront of doing what the islamists would do.

Do you know the difference between Islamist and Arabist?
Yep. No such thing as an Arabist but an Islamist..that’s you.

You are a moron just like Trump.
Why cause I am a Jew and you want me exterminated, Islamist? Come and try it.

Exactly! However Republicans in Government have stripped US citizens of Freedom to Travel & Vote without showing your papers with Real Photo & RFID Tracking!
LOL...you need an ID to rent a car but you don’t want one to vote? You’re an idiot leftist.

Moreover, freedom of speech does not demand that someone else provide an audience for you.

Internet services like Twitter, FaceBook, LinkedIn, etc., never provide an audience for anyone.
They are just a mechanism by which you can contact and build your own audience.
But since the internet is public and governed by FCC fair use laws, then no provider can legally discriminate in its use or access.

That is true so why do whiners want employees at companies who are conservative fired and companies who don’t fire them to be cancelled? Goya?
How many of them get arrested by the government? Give us a number. The 1st Amendment says and does NOTHING about people choosing to boycott companies....The 1st Amendment says and does NOTHING about companies deciding to fire or not hire people they don't believe reflect their company's values.

As a final note, it amuses me that CRCs are so much against "cancel culture" when part of the origin history of our country was the Tea Act boycott....

Unfortunately....not the case...others are falling to the same coercion to subvert and or eliminate controversial topics aka anything not pc
Make your own search engine. No one is stopping you.
LOL such a loser
Says an orange cultist who doesn't even know the 1st Amendment and what it protects. :heehee:
What is an “orange cultist”? Show proof of your post. You made an accusation. Stand by it, old hag. Or admit you’re full of shit per usual.

LOL...you need an ID to rent a car but you don’t want one to vote? You’re an idiot leftist.
No problem having an ID to vote as long as it's free. If you have to pay for it, it's a poll tax.

BTW, show us where renting a car is a right enumerated in the Constitution, hun.

Unfortunately....not the case...others are falling to the same coercion to subvert and or eliminate controversial topics aka anything not pc

That is like saying that if Blacks did not want to ride in the back of the bus in Alabama, they should get their own buses.

LOL such a loser
Says an orange cultist who doesn't even know the 1st Amendment and what it protects. :heehee:
What is an “orange cultist”? Show proof of your post. You made an accusation. Stand by it, old hag. Or admit you’re full of shit per usual.
Honey, you've shown on several posts in this thread alone that you have NO CLUE what the 1st Amendment is about and what it protects. You just went on about "renting a car" and that was pretty darn funny! :heehee:

These private companies receive govt subsidies........right?

How many of them get arrested by the government? Give us a number. The 1st Amendment says and does NOTHING about people choosing to boycott companies....The 1st Amendment says and does NOTHING about companies deciding to fire or not hire people they don't believe reflect their company's values.

As a final note, it amuses me that CRCs are so much against "cancel culture" when part of the origin history of our country was the Tea Act boycott....
It doesn’t so why do you whine when corporations don’t bow to your leftist ideals? Why not just let it be and allow people to express their freedoms without being shamed? Many get fired. Google is your friend, old hag leftist, look it up.

That is like saying that if Blacks did not want to ride in the back of the bus in Alabama, they should get their own buses.
In a way, they did....they gave each other rides to work and home when possible....some of the first carpooling in our history.

LOL such a loser
Honey, you've shown on several posts in this thread alone that you have NO CLUE what the 1st Amendment is about and what it protects. You just went on about "renting a car" and that was pretty darn funny! :heehee:
Give one example. Please, old hag. I said renting a car requires as ID when your fellow leftist asked why we need one to vote. Nothing to do with the 1st amendment you ugly gray hag.

LOL such a loser
Give one example. Please, old hag. I said renting a car requires as ID when your fellow leftist asked why we need one to vote. Nothing to do with the 1st amendment you ugly gray hag.
Right....show us where the Constitution guarantees the Right to rent a car. I'll wait. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back