I am outraged. Is nothing sacred?

My family used to buy the flat Guinness kegs from the bars that didn't move during St. Patrick's Day and use them for this every purpose. We used to joke that the trees that grew slanted had too man pints of the black stuff.

My family used to buy the flat Guinness kegs from the bars that didn't move during St. Patrick's Day and use them for this every purpose. We used to joke that the trees that grew slanted had too man pints of the black stuff.
/—-/ I’d prefer to drink a flat Guinness over a fresh Miller any day.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
/—-/ I’d prefer to drink a flat Guinness over a fresh Miller any day.

And how. I'm a huge fan of Murphy's as well.

Guinness seems too upper crust for me. It is nice to see Guinness helping out the hurting bars and restaurants. Plus I never heard of "on-trade" nor "off-trade" before and so I picked up a bit of trivial knowledge.

According to the news outlet, Director of Operations for Guinness Aidan Crowe said, “It’s been a tough time in the brewery but it’s been a much tougher time if you’re trying to run on-trade outlets in this part of the world. That’s why it was very, very important right from the start of the lockdown to support the on-trade as much as we could. That’s why we took the decision to bring back all of the beer from the on-trade.”​
In the drinks industry, places like bars and restaurants are known as “on-trade” outlets, while grocery stores and specialty shops are referred to as “off-trade.”​

I brought a 6 pack to boil hot dogs & brats in.

People freaked out as I poured each bottle into the boiling pot...one tried to physically stop me. I told him I brought the beer specifically for this purpose...he yelled "I DON'T CARE" :auiqs.jpg:

I brought a 6 pack to boil hot dogs & brats in.

People freaked out as I poured each bottle into the boiling pot...one tried to physically stop me. I told him I brought the beer specifically for this purpose...he yelled "I DON'T CARE" :auiqs.jpg:
/——/ What s waste. You could have done the same with cheap swill.

Forum List

Back