"I Am Outraged" DC Bishop Denounces trump's Visit To Church After Police Clear Protesters With Tear Gas

He is as great as the Caesars at this point, and quite likely soon passes over them.
Greatest president in history.
President Trump is far too close to God and America.
Absolutely fascinating. Historically fascinating.

Absolutely true.

And because you are complicit in the decline of the nation, far, far away from America and God... you can't see it.

And this is an atheist schooling you here. So damn... you are far...
Cool!

It won't be so cool when the time of judgment comes. Very, very hot.

You say most idiotic things.
Oh, it gets better.

After saying that "it won't be so cool when the time of judgment comes", he also says this:
Trump certainly knows Jesus better than this Servant of Satan,
I as an atheist can confidently say that, without any doubt.

So we have an admitted atheist warning about the "time of judgment".

These people are not meant to be taken seriously.

You are not meant to be taken seriously, and you ADMITTED IT YOURSELF. You are not here to argue so fuck off.

Unfortunately having an honest debate requires an IQ over 80 on your part. It is much more productive to insult your lack of brain cells. And yes, you will be going to hell according to Christian faith, time of judgment incoming.

What's to take seriously? Everything you spout is gibberish.

Here's you: 'I'm going to condemn you to a hell I don't believe exists based on my non-religion, the Church of Atheism, right after I address my non-hobby of not collecting stamps and renew my license at the DMV to have them correct my hair color to bald.

Here's Me:
View attachment 345039

I never said I don't believe in Hell.
Do you believe in Hell, Mr. Atheist?

I can say with certainty that Hell on Earth will be very real for you soon with these great opinions.
So let's see if I can decipher this weird spin.

You don't believe in Hell, but you think that Hell is just having a really lousy time here on Earth.

Is that fair?

_67579274_hellfire.jpg

Hell awaits Mac.
EZGvH4LWoAATYk0

It is you that is confused. You do not have even the basic sight of how to run a successful society, instead being concerned with virtue signals and other nonsense. Usual problem with low IQ hedonistic atheists. Everything will turn to hell.
Since I'm agnostic (unlike Christians and you atheists, I don't claim to have The Answer), I assume you're talking about yourself.

Don't be so rough on yourself.

But your misery is your own, not mine.

Great... so then if you are correct you will get the hell experience on earth and then the real deal afterwards.
WHAT real deal afterwards?

Are you drunk?

He is as great as the Caesars at this point, and quite likely soon passes over them.

Absolutely true.

And because you are complicit in the decline of the nation, far, far away from America and God... you can't see it.

Cool!

Oh, it gets better.

After saying that "it won't be so cool when the time of judgment comes", he also says this:

You are not meant to be taken seriously, and you ADMITTED IT YOURSELF. You are not here to argue so fuck off.

Unfortunately having an honest debate requires an IQ over 80 on your part. It is much more productive to insult your lack of brain cells. And yes, you will be going to hell according to Christian faith, time of judgment incoming.

Here's you: 'I'm going to condemn you to a hell I don't believe exists based on my non-religion, the Church of Atheism, right after I address my non-hobby of not collecting stamps and renew my license at the DMV to have them correct my hair color to bald.

Here's Me:
View attachment 345039

I can say with certainty that Hell on Earth will be very real for you soon with these great opinions.

You don't believe in Hell, but you think that Hell is just having a really lousy time here on Earth.

Is that fair?

_67579274_hellfire.jpg

Hell awaits Mac.
EZGvH4LWoAATYk0

It is you that is confused. You do not have even the basic sight of how to run a successful society, instead being concerned with virtue signals and other nonsense. Usual problem with low IQ hedonistic atheists. Everything will turn to hell.
Since I'm agnostic (unlike Christians and you atheists, I don't claim to have The Answer), I assume you're talking about yourself.

Great... so then if you are correct you will get the hell experience on earth and then the real deal afterwards.

Are you drunk?

:spinner: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Absolutely true.

Cool!

Oh, it gets better.

Here's Me:
View attachment 345039

Is that fair?

_67579274_hellfire.jpg

Hell awaits Mac.
EZGvH4LWoAATYk0

Are you drunk?

I don't know, what could it possibly mean?

First the hell on earth and then....

the real deal after you pass away.

You can get there Mac...

Absolutely true.

Cool!

Oh, it gets better.

Here's Me:
View attachment 345039

Is that fair?

_67579274_hellfire.jpg

Hell awaits Mac.
EZGvH4LWoAATYk0

Are you drunk?

Pretty amazing. They just can't be honest.

Absolutely true.

Cool!

Oh, it gets better.

Here's Me:
View attachment 345039

Is that fair?

_67579274_hellfire.jpg

Hell awaits Mac.
EZGvH4LWoAATYk0

Are you drunk?

You can get there Mac...
You don't know, indeed.

You're so messed up, you're the first Atheist who believes in Hell.

Trumpism, 2020.

Trump`s doing a heck of a job. He brought back the 1918 pandemic, the 1929 Depression and now the 1968 riots. More Winning!

How is Trump in any way responsible for the way the Far Left city of Minneapolis in Deep Blue Minnesota supervises their police officers?
The sad part of that is your boy is not helping diffuse the crisis. Mayors and Chief of police. condemning Trump ..... he should just the fuckup.

The mayors and chiefs of police in places like Minnesota and New York City are fucking up. They aren't enforcing their curfews, they allowed monuments to be desecrated, Macy's Herald Square to be looted, their own police officers disrespected. If the mayors and chiefs want to avoid their President's critiques, they need to put a foot done and smash the rioters like Justinian did with the Nika Rioters back in the day.

Absolutely true.

Cool!

Oh, it gets better.

Here's Me:
View attachment 345039

Is that fair?

_67579274_hellfire.jpg

Hell awaits Mac.
EZGvH4LWoAATYk0

Are you drunk?

You can get there Mac...
You don't know, indeed.

Trumpism, 2020.

Mac again telling me what I believe.

He can't help himself.

W
Another Social Justice Warrior masquerading as a representative of God.

There was a reason Jesus never made Magdelene an apostle.
Easy to understand her outrage. He really did use it as a photo op. Churches and especially Bibles should not be used for a photo op. He didn't even take time to pray? He was wrong to go there.
View attachment 344240
How do you know he didn’t pray? You can read his thoughts?
The article quoted the Bishop. Didn't see the picture on his knees on that ground and there are no grass stains pants. If you have the link showing him down on his knees, post it. Uh, not the Russian one.
Since when does one have to be on their knees to pray?
You don't. I usually don't. As presidents go, it really is more of a John F. Kennedy thing, and trump is certainly no John Kennedy. Unless you know differently, I guess we only have the words of the Bishop, though from the multiple reports out there, nobody has disputed her words.
Why the fuck would I care about what some looney Bishop has to say about it? She doesn’t own the street in front of the church. She doesn’t own the church. And nobody needs her approval to hold a bible or pray however they want.
Who cares if you care or not. Do you even what matters?. ........... Several religious leaders including Pat Robertson condemns Trump photo op. That includes GOP member.

Even Mark Esper SoD came out today disagree with the photo op, he wasn’t aware of the photo op, one of his senior staff resigned yesterday because of Esper participation in the photo op.
Trump is nothing but incompetent, ignorant, inept and amateur in doing these kind of stunt. Like a kid always doing something dumb or stupid.
Wow. You guys are really butthurt over this photo. Glad he did it.

The media in the WH press brief is going apeshit over it. That blonde is destroying them, pointing out their lies about “tear gas and rubber bullets”.

Absolutely true.

Cool!

Oh, it gets better.

Here's Me:
View attachment 345039

Is that fair?

_67579274_hellfire.jpg

Hell awaits Mac.
EZGvH4LWoAATYk0

Are you drunk?

You can get there Mac...
You don't know, indeed.

Trumpism, 2020.

He can't help himself.
You're playing games and won't answer my question.

Do you believe in the Hell of the Bible, or any other Hell, not of this Earth?

This is how specific I have to get when a nutter wants to play a game.

Grow some balls for a change and give me a straight answer.

Absolutely true.

Cool!

Oh, it gets better.

Here's Me:
View attachment 345039

Is that fair?

_67579274_hellfire.jpg

Hell awaits Mac.
EZGvH4LWoAATYk0

Are you drunk?

You can get there Mac...
You don't know, indeed.

Trumpism, 2020.

He can't help himself.

I believe there's very little about you that isn't bloating at the seems in bovine feces.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :dunno:

Absolutely true.

Cool!

Oh, it gets better.

Here's Me:
View attachment 345039

Is that fair?

_67579274_hellfire.jpg

Hell awaits Mac.
EZGvH4LWoAATYk0

Are you drunk?

You can get there Mac...
You don't know, indeed.

Trumpism, 2020.

He can't help himself.

I don't have to answer your questions, and yes indeed finally it is you getting played. This was what I sought after and apparently succeeded. Otherwise it is always you who plays the stupid games, and wins the stupid prizes.

At least you admitted to being agnostic, which means that the criticism on Trump was even more ridiculous.

Grow some balls? You don't even have the balls to be an atheist - lack of balls permeates your being at all levels. Maybe watch more of President Trump to get some testicular growth.

Absolutely true.

Cool!

Oh, it gets better.

Here's Me:
View attachment 345039

Is that fair?

_67579274_hellfire.jpg

Hell awaits Mac.
EZGvH4LWoAATYk0

Are you drunk?

You can get there Mac...
You don't know, indeed.

Trumpism, 2020.

He can't help himself.

I believe there's very little about you that isn't bloating at the seems in bovine feces.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :dunno:

That does not surprise, you believe in some very stupid and incorrect things.

Absolutely true.

Cool!

Oh, it gets better.

Here's Me:
View attachment 345039

Is that fair?

_67579274_hellfire.jpg

Hell awaits Mac.
EZGvH4LWoAATYk0

Are you drunk?

You can get there Mac...
You don't know, indeed.

Trumpism, 2020.

He can't help himself.

I don't have to answer your questions, and yes indeed finally it is you getting played. This was what I sought after and apparently succeeded. Otherwise it is always you who plays the stupid games, and wins the stupid prizes.

At least you admitted to being agnostic, which means that the criticism on Trump was even more ridiculous.

Grow some balls? You don't even have the balls to be an atheist - lack of balls permeates your being at all levels. Maybe watch more of President Trump to get some testicular growth.
Fortunately, I wasn't expecting a straight answer.

This bishop is outraged that trump was at one of her churches.

She most certainly wasn't told he was coming and didn't have permission to be there. She found out he was there from the news.

He didn't pray when he was there either. He just used it and a bible for a photo op.

View attachment 344213View attachment 344214

I'd care about her outrage if she could post a single example of similar outrage she has or had over ANY other politician using religion as a prop.

Hell, I'd settle for one example of her chastising a Democrat for invoking God while supporting abortion for that matter.
So you oppose political views of clerics but insist they oppose a woman's right to choose. No hypocrisy there. LOL

I oppose illiteracy and dishonesty. At no point did I either say I opposed this woman's viewpoint nor did I insist that she oppose abortion. I merely said I don't care about her opinion.

If that is all the more honest you intend to be in future conversation with me,, don't bother.

To the contrary Dumbling I have many real degrees, while you are a gender studies moron at best.

Yeah? And I'm an Astronaut with vertigo.

It is you that is confused. Christians built the greatest civilizations ever seen.

So did the Egyptians, Byzantines, Romans and even the dirty, dirty Muslims. You ain't telling me anything profound.

If that is not enough, it is time to get the fuck out of conversation. Which it is anyway, you have added nothing.

Your concession is accepted.

Absolutely true.

Cool!

Oh, it gets better.

Here's Me:
View attachment 345039

Is that fair?

_67579274_hellfire.jpg

Hell awaits Mac.
EZGvH4LWoAATYk0

Are you drunk?

They do not accept reality, so they supplant their own, I suppose. Sad! Imagine being so askeered and confused.

Absolutely true.

Cool!

Oh, it gets better.

Here's Me:
View attachment 345039

Is that fair?

_67579274_hellfire.jpg

Hell awaits Mac.
EZGvH4LWoAATYk0

Are you drunk?

They do not accept reality, so they supplant their own, I suppose. Sad! Imagine being so askeered and confused.

Your mental acuity could not construct reality as it is even if you wanted to.

You are a truly confused child. From the sounds of the argumentation about 13 years old. No, you are not a big boy, just a other clueless loser. Even Mac already figured that much out so stop begging for his attention. He is not your daddy.

Wow. You guys are really butthurt over this photo. Glad he did it.

The media in the WH press brief is going apeshit over it. That blonde is destroying them, pointing out their lies about “tear gas and rubber bullets”.
The correctness of any presidential act can be measured by gauging the amount of controversy and displeasure it causes in the main stream media. You can add to that the clergy in St. John's church in DC.
They were very upset!

Episcopal minsters in St John's church are still unwilling to admit damage was done to their church by
by rioters, despite the clear fire damage to the building inside and out. Bishop Mariann Budde has been clearly on a jihad against Donald Trump and she doesn't seem nearly as upset her church survived an arson attack by rioters as the fact that Donald Trump had his picture taken out side St. John's after it was
targeted my arsonists to show what rioters were up to in Washington DC.

Oh, the horror of having Donald Trump outside of your church.

Forum List

Back